剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
沙娜拉传奇
安波莉 你还活着吗
Amberle, you still alive?
放心 安德叔叔
Relax, Uncle Ander.
我又不会摔散
It's not like I'm gonna break.
我今晚是第几次没跳好了
How many times have I missed that jump tonight?
第5次
Five.
你如果明天再记错步子
You lose count of your steps tomorrow,
那将会成为你人生中最短的半英里
it'll be the shortest half mile of your life.
-我要再来一次 -不行
- I'm going again. - No.
已经很晚了
It's late.
比赛黎明时分就会2开始 你得好好休息下
The race starts at dawn, you need to rest.
但是只有最先冲过终点线的前7人
But only the first seven runners across the line
才能成为神选之子
become members of the Chosen.
我这么拼命练习可不是为了输
I didn't do all of this just to lose.
公主殿下 你确定你想践踏
Princess, are you sure you wanna step on
精灵族几千年的传统吗
thousands of years of Elvin tradition?
已经回不了头了
There is no turning back.
我们得赶去那里 标好我的起点
We need to get in there and stake out my starting place.
别担心
Don't worry.
作为你的朋友和忠实的仆人 我已经帮你弄好了
As your friend and loyal servant, I've got you covered.
好的 我们集中注意力 卡坦妮亚
Okay, let's stay focused, Catania.
你现在一定希望
Bet you wish
自己已经告诉过洛林你要参赛了吧
you'd told Lorin you were running now.
他是个大男孩了 他能接受的
He's a big boy, he can handle it.
杰斯跟我说 如果洛林成为神选之子
Jace told me that if Lorin becomes a member of the Chosen,
他就会向你求婚
he's gonna ask you to marry him.
安波莉
Amberle.
你不能来这里的
You're not allowed here.
你是来祝我好运的吗
Have you come to wish me luck?
是
Yes...
也不是
and no.
我也要参加比赛
I'm racing too.
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding?
有规定女孩不能参加选拔赛吗
Is there a rule that says a girl can't run the Gauntlet?
一直以来默认就是这样的
That's the way it's always been.
精灵大军里有女指挥官
We have female commanders in the Elvin army,
高层议会中也有女议员
and women on the High Council.
四境也该有个女性神选之子了
It's time the Four Lands had a female Chosen.
你早知道这事吗
You knew about this?
你觉得是谁帮她躲过禁卫军
Who do you think sneaked her past the Home Guard
并逃出王宫的
and out of the palace?
选拔赛是很危险的 安波莉
The Gauntlet is dangerous, Amberle.
那些人为了获胜会不择手段
These guys will do anything to win.
我也会的
So will I.
那祝你好运了
Then good luck.
愿最强大的精灵获胜
May the best elf win.
我感觉到很多精灵小子对你充满敌意
I'm definitely sensing a lot of sweaty elf boy hate.
你确定你要继续参赛吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
帮我绑好
Tie me up.
预备
Steady!
只有前7个冲过终点线的人才会被施礼受封
Only the first seven to cross will be anointed.
号♥角起 比赛始
On the sound of my horn...
起来 安波莉
Get up, Amberle.
1 2 4 5 6 7 8
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four...
跳
Jump.
他们来了
They're coming!
One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!
Six!
别放弃 快跑
Don't give up! Go!
只剩下一个神选之子的名额
There's one Chosen left!
快起来
Get up!
沙娜拉传奇
第一季 第一集/第二集
是个女孩
It's a girl.
-瞧啊 -我真不敢相信
- Look. - I can't believe it.
那是公主吗
Is that the princess?
我以为你是在教她击剑呢
I thought you were teaching her how to fence?
她学得很快
She was a quick study.
恭喜各位
Congratulations.
作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子
As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen.
每年新年伊始
At the dawn of every new year,
我们聚集在这神圣的庭院
we gather in this sacred garden
一遍遍地讲述艾尔奎斯圣树的故事
to recount the story of the Ellcrys.
数千年前
Thousands of years ago...
精灵族的祖先们跟恶魔大军有过一场大战
our Elven ancestors fought a war against an army of Demons.
精灵们一度濒临灭绝的边缘
The Elves were at the point of annihilation,
他们的长辈开始求助于魔法
when their elders turned to magic.
借助这强大的天赐之力
Using this powerful gift,
他们成功地将恶魔们
they managed to imprison the Demons
囚禁在封印之地
in a realm known as the Forbidding.
他们创建了艾尔奎斯圣树做守卫
The Ellcrys was created to stand sentry.
只要这棵圣树活着
As long as it lives,
恶魔就会被永世封印
the Demons are locked up for all eternity.
我知道你们当中一些人认为
Now, I realize that for some of you,
这纯粹是...
this is merely...
民间传说
folklore.
但无论如何
But in no way
你们的职责都不该因此而减轻一分
does this diminish your responsibilities.
现在你们是圣树守护者
And you are now its protectors.
请向前
Now step forward,
把手放在圣树上 被艾尔奎斯接受
place your hands on the tree, and be accepted by the Ellcrys.
我真不敢相信你竟让她如此羞辱父亲
I can't believe you let her embarrass our father like that.
这是他退位前最后一次举♥行♥仪式了
This is his last ceremony before he abdicates the throne.
我并没有让安波莉做任何事
I didn't let Amberle do anything.
听着 这都是她自己的主意
Okay, this was her idea.
我只是帮助并鼓励了一下
I just aided and abetted.
她可能会受到重伤的
She could have seriously hurt herself.
我以为就算看在艾尼的面子上
I thought for Aine's sake
你也会极力保护好她
that you'd want to keep her safe.
把死去的大哥搬出来 你真是有心了
Invoking our dead brother, that's very subtle.
你该把这个写入你的加冕演讲中
You should work that into your coronation speech.
我们约定好要保护她的 还记得吗
We made a pact to protect her, remember?
至少这样一来
Well, at least you'll know
你就知道她接下来一年的下落了
where she'll be for the next year...
被锁在层层宫墙内 给一棵古树浇水
locked behind these walls, watering an old tree.
你对精灵族的传统还有一丝尊重吗
Do you have any respect for Elvin traditions?
只尊重那些有狂欢活动的
Only the ones with parties.
愿大地...
之魔法...
在吾血液中流淌...
从今日起...
直到吾生命终结
一切已经开始了
It has begun.
虽然不得不远行至欧利
Had to go all the way to Olney,
但我总算找到白柳树皮了
but I found white willow bark.
恐怕现在已经于事无补了
Afraid it won't do any good now.
我就不打扰你们母子二人了
I'll leave you two alone.
威尔
Wil...
妈
Mom.
你再坚持下 我又找到了新药可以一试
You hang in there, I've got something new to try.
我保证 这会减轻你的痛苦
I promise, this will ease your pain.
你一直是...
Always...
这么一个...
such a...
好孩子
a sweet boy.
我有好多事要告诉你
So much... I need... to tell you.
打开这个
Open it.
那是精灵石
They're Elfstones.
曾经属于 你父亲
Belonged... to your father.
那是有法力的
They're magic.
我知道你觉得...
I know you thought...
你父亲是个疯子
your father was crazy...
但他 是个好人
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表