剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
even decades.
你要是不睡会怎么样
What happens if you don't take the sleep?
你会死的 对吗
You die, don't you?
也许我们能达成协议
Maybe we can work out a deal.
给你延长几小时生命
Buy you a few more hours of your life.
你死定了 流浪者
You're dead, Rover!
你得先抓到我
You'll have to catch me first.
我们没有很多时间
We don't have much time.
我不知道怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
先别谢我了 他们会回来的
Don't thank me yet. They'll be back.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们得把你们弄到阿博隆下面的隧♥道♥里
We need to get you to the tunnels below Arborlon.
在那里你会很安全的
You'll be safe there.
跟上我
Keep up with me.
从死亡到生命
从深处
这个灵魂将会复活
回到人间
起作用了
It's working.
我在哪里
Where am I?
卡坦尼亚
Catania.
卡坦尼亚 看着我
Catania, look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你
You?
-没事的 -离我远点
- It's okay. - Get away from me!
-没事的 没事的 -不
- It's okay. It's okay! - No!
-我不会伤害你的 -不
- I'm not going to hurt you. - No!
好吗
Okay?
我知道
I know...
我知道你是怎么想我的
I know what you must think of me.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我宁愿死去也不要和你在一起
I'd rather be dead than be with you.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
你做了什么
What have you done?
卡坦尼亚
Catania.
离她远点
Get away from her!
当我的剑和巫王之剑交战时
When my sword struck the Warlock blade
它揭露了将要发生的真♥相♥
it revealed the truth of what's gonna happen.
那些片段里 他们都死掉了
I saw flashes of them all dying.
埃蕾崔娅返回黑暗
Eretria returning to the darkness
亚拉农和梅瑞思身上都是血
Allanon and Mareth, covered in blood.
我无能为力
I was helpless to stop it.
我能感到自己在水下被拉拽
I could feel myself being pulled under water
整个世界都寒冷了
the whole world going cold.
-威尔 -这就是真♥相♥
- Wil... - Look, the truth is
我失败了 就这么简单
I fail. It's as simple as that.
我已经看到了
I've seen it.
我感受过了
I've felt it.
真♥相♥本身就一点也不简单
Nothing about the truth is simple.
你的剑在真♥相♥揭露时断了
The sword broke when your truth was revealed
因为你没准备好面对它
because you weren't ready to face it.
那是什么真♥相♥
What truth is that?
威尔
Wil.
爸
Dad?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来这里帮你面对你的真♥相♥
I'm here to help you face your truth.
我的真♥相♥
My truth.
我的真♥相♥是 我不是英雄
My truth is, I'm no hero.
我救不了任何人 我不是你
I don't save anyone. I'm not you.
你比我强大 威尔
You're a better man than me, Wil.
我 不
Me? No.
你是传说中的席亚·欧姆斯福德
You're the legendary Shea Ohmsford
众族之战的英雄
hero of the War of the Races.
你没想过我为什么会变成一个酒鬼吗
Don't you ever wonder why I became a drunk?
为什么我在山洞里独自死去
Why I died alone in that cave?
那是因为我是一个说着谎言的失败者
It was because I was a failure living a lie.
为了打败巫王
To defeat the Warlock Lord
我必须做出最大的牺牲
I had to risk making the ultimate sacrifice.
我不能
I couldn't.
要抛下海蒂和你
The thought of leaving Heady behind
对我来说实在无法承受
and never having you was too much.
我活着感到耻辱 因为我无法面对我的真♥相♥
I was ashamed to be alive because I couldn't face my truth.
不要犯同样的错误
Don't make that same mistake.
你有关于德鲁伊的消息
You have information about the Druid?
是的 将军
Yes, General.
他几天前被带去司铎拉克 受了严重的伤
He was brought into Storlock several days ago, badly wounded.
谁带他去的
And who brought him in?
他的女儿
His daughter.
他的女儿
His daughter?
他们说她也有魔力 阁下
They say she has powers, too, sir.
他们为什么去司铎拉克
Why would they come to Storlock?
医药对德鲁伊不管用
The Druids have no use for medicine.
司铎长老替他保管着某样东西
Uh, the Elder Stor was keeping something for him.
某样叫法典的东西
Something called a Codex.
我凭什么相信你
And why should I believe you?
这就是那些恶魔对我做的事
This is what the demons did to me.
我要一切重新变成
I want things back the way they were
魔法存在前的样子
before magic.
会的 兄弟
They will be, brother.
我
I...
谢谢你 将军
I thank you, General.
向司铎拉克出发
We ride for Storlock.
你死了之后会发生什么
What's gonna happen when you're gone?
你就成为最后一名德鲁伊
You'll become the last of the Druids.
魔法守护者
Protector of magic.
但德鲁伊的道路是孤独的
But the Druid's path is solitary.
你只能一个人走
You'll have to walk alone.
我不怕孤独
I'm not afraid of being alone.
恐惧是最轻的了 梅瑞思
Fear is the least of it, Mareth.
就算巫王被打败了
Even if the Warlock Lord is defeated...
你是说当巫王被打败以后
You mean when the Warlock Lord is defeated.
就算是那样
Even then.
你会被迫看着
You'll be forced to watch
所有你关心的人
everybody you care about
老去并死亡
grow old and die.
我会做我该做的事
I'll do what I have to do.
你对威尔·欧姆斯福德的感情
Your feelings for Wil Ohmsford.
越来越强了
They've grown strong.
而这是你要必须要克服的困难
And this is an obstacle you'll be forced to overcome.
这点你不用操心
You don't have to worry about that.
爱意会影响你的判断
Love can cloud your judgment
让你变软弱
and make you vulnerable.
让你身边的人陷入险境
It puts everybody around you at peril.
一名德鲁伊必须学会直面未来
A Druid must learn to face the future
不受感情影响
without emotional attachment.
像你一样吗
Like you?
你爱过我的母亲吗
Did you ever love my mother?
你母亲♥美♥丽聪明
Your mother was beautiful and brilliant.
她本可以过着公主般的生活
She could have lived the life of a princess.
但她意志坚定
But she was also determined
而且很固执
and stubborn.
她选择了更崇高的生活
She chose a higher calling.
不断学习的生活
One of learning and knowledge.
我很想她
I miss her so much.
我也是
As do I.
每天都想
Every single day.
不 但你没回答我的问题
No, you didn't answer my question though.
你爱过她吗
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表