剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
《沙娜拉传奇》前情提要
Previously on The Shannara Chronicles...
她想让我登上阿博隆的皇位
She wants me on the throne in Arborlon.
你要嫁给安德
You're marrying Ander?
巫王采取了某种措施
The Warlock Lord took measures
以确保他不会真的死去
to ensure his death was not final.
他的追随者把他的心脏 头颅和剑藏起来
His followers hid his heart, his head, his blade.
至少告诉我你把那颗头颅
At least tell me you hid that head
藏到了班登找不到的地方
in a place where Bandon can't find it.
这是把你们送到这儿来的东西
This thing is what brought you here.
这样你就能帮我们找到某件非常重要的东西
So you could help us find something very important.
-保重 威尔 -你也是 爸
- Take care of yourself, Wil. - You too, Dad.
巫王杀了我丈夫 助我登上王位
The Warlock Lord killed my husband and gave me the throne.
等巫王回归之时
When the Warlock Lord returns,
他会希望你遵守诺言的
he'll expect you to honor your bargain.
他会冲着天堂井来的
He's coming for the Well.
塔姆林派我来杀了里加
Tamlin sent me to kill Riga,
我觉得他正在谋划着报复
and now I think he's planning some sort of payback.
我们得警告他们
We have to warn them.
开始吧
Shall we begin?
不
No!
我们得赶紧走
We have to move!
不
No.
撤回大殿 快
Fall back to the Throne Room, now!
我们挡不了里加多久
We only have a minute before Riga breaks that door down.
无论如何 你必须保护好这块石头
You need to protect this stone, no matter what.
这是开启天堂井的钥匙
It's the key to Heaven's Well.
只有你能开启它
And only you can open it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
很久之前我做了个交易以拯救我们的子民
I made a deal long ago to save our people.
那时我觉得自己别无选择
At the time, I didn't think I had a choice.
希望有朝一日你能够原谅我
I hope one day you can forgive me.
我不明白你在说什么
You're not making any sense.
去找克格莱恩 他会和你解释的
Find Cogline, he'll explain everything.
我永远爱你
I'll always love you.
一直如此
And I always have.
你俩得赶紧走了 快
You two need to move. Now!
-走出宫隧♥道♥ -遵命
- Use the tunnels out of the palace. - Yes.
跟我来 公主
Follow me, Princess.
不 你怎么办
No, what about you?
我是时候赎罪了
It's time I pay for my sins.
快走吧
Now go!
走吧
Let's go.
来啊 我们必须得走了
Come on! We have to go.
要么投降 要么死
Surrender or die!
你们自己选
The choice is yours.
搜宫 找到公主
Search the palace for the princess.
她不可能走远
She can't have gone far.
利亚是猩红军的了
Leah belongs to the Crimson now.
一旦我拿下了阿博隆
Once I take Arborlon,
就不会有其他种族敢挑战我了
no other race will dare challenge me.
我的子民绝不会承认你的
My people will never recognize you.
一旦我下令 他们就必须遵守
They will do as they're told.
你也一样
As will you.
向我俯首
Bow to me.
服从我
Comply.
不然我就让我的人把你的部下一个个处决了
Or I'll have my men start executing your subjects one by one
直到你照我说的做
until you do.
现在
Now,
俯首
bow.
沙娜拉传奇
第二季 第七集
我们需要个担架
We need a stretcher!
他快没呼吸了
He's barely breathing.
有人需要帮助
People need help.
把他抬进去 快
Get him inside, now.
轻点 小心点
Easy, take it easy.
他的脉搏越来越弱了
His pulse is fading.
那可不是普通的伤口
That's no ordinary wound.
发生什么了
What happened?
他被巫王之剑割伤了
He was cut by the Warlock blade.
我猜你试过用精灵石救他
I assume you've tried using the Elfstones to heal him?
它们甚至让伤口恶化了
They only make it worse.
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
我之前从来没处理过这类伤口
I've never dealt with anything like this before.
所以说实话我不知道
So I honestly don't know.
我们在这底下是安全的
We'll be safe down here,
至少目前是
at least for a while.
我简直不能相信自己抛弃了我母亲
I can't believe I abandoned my mother.
她想让你活下来
She wanted you to live.
-假如你留在上面 你就... -死定了
- If you'd stayed there, you'd be de-- - Dead?
也许我死 安德活下来 才更好
Maybe the world would be better off if I died and Ander lived.
别那么说
Don't say that.
安德是为了保护你才死的
Ander died protecting you.
我做不来 好吗
I can't do this, okay?
我母亲一向有主见有计划
My mother always had an answer and a plan.
而如今你只希望她能站在你面前
And now all you want is to have her standing here.
黎瑞娅 沙弗洛死的时候我也有这种感觉
Lyria, I felt the same when Cephelo died.
他是个撒谎成性 小偷小摸的流浪者
He was a lying, thieving Rover,
但他牺牲了自己 好让我活下去
but he sacrificed himself so that I could live.
所以我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
不再逃避
No more running.
我们去找克格莱恩
We find Cogline.
你母亲说他会解释一切
Your mother said he would explain everything.
黎瑞娅
Lyria,
我们要抗争 要赢回你的王国
we're gonna fight to win your kingdom back.
我们抽血越多 情况就越糟糕
The more we drain, the worse it seems to get.
他陷入昏迷了
He slipped into a coma.
不
No.
不 一定有办法能救醒他的
No, there's gotta be a way we can wake him up.
我恐怕是没办法了
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
我们就这样放弃吗
We aren't just giving up?
他才刚开始接受我
He was just starting to accept me.
-梅瑞思 -不 我多信任你啊 威尔
- Mareth. - No. I trusted you, Wil.
如今班登拿到了头骨 而我父亲就要死了
Bandon has the skull now, and my father is dying.
你说得对
You're right.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别死啊
Come on.
你必须要抗争
You have to fight.
你一定得抗争
You need to fight.
一定要
You have to.
我不能没有你
I can't do this without you.
威尔
Wil?
他怎样了
How is he?
还是老样子
The same.
听着 我之前说的话...
Look, about what I said I...
别道歉 你说得对
Don't apologize. You were right.
亚拉农看得很明白 班登把我耍了
Allanon saw it clear as day. Bandon played me for a fool.
你是个好人 威尔
You're a good person, Wil.
你心系群众 这不是弱点
You care about people. That's not a weakness.
这并不能改变我才是导致
It does not change the fact that I am the reason
亚拉农昏迷 弗利克死了的原因
Allanon is in a coma and that Flick is dead.
每次我想做正确的事时
Every time I try to do the right thing,
都会出岔子
it all goes wrong.
是吗
Really?
你要自怜自哀吗
You want to wallow in self-pity?
这没关系
Okay, that's fine.
但这对我们救亚拉农没帮助
But it's not gonna help us save Allanon,
或打败巫王
or defeat the Warlock Lord.
我们已经尝试了魔法和医疗
We've tried magic and medicine.
我不确定我们还能做什么
I'm not sure what else we can do.
好了
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表