剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
He was dangerous.
"危险"
"Dangerous"?
-怎么说 -魔法
- How so? - Magic.
孩子 给他见识一下
Show him, boy.
他们就是用这个来压制他的
They used this to muzzle him.
邻居跟我们说他们听见他喊恶魔来了
Our neighbors told us they heard him screaming about demons coming.
然后那晚 恶魔现身杀了他的父母
Then, that night, they showed up and murdered his parents.
他可能是想提醒大家
Maybe he was trying to warn them.
也许他也是恶魔之一
Maybe he was one of them.
有些人与生俱来就伴有残缺
Some people just come into the world damaged.
就像一匹跛马驹
Like a lame foal.
无法治愈就只能杀死
There's no fixing it, you just put it down.
那个"它"是个无辜的孩子
I mean, that "It" was an innocent child.
魔法没有无辜可言
There's nothing innocent about magic.
要我说
As far as I'm concerned,
魔法是这世上一切病痛的根源
magic is the cause of all the ills in the world.
所以你们认为所有魔法使用者
So you believe all magic users
都应该被残忍♥对待
should be treated with cruelty?
我觉得应该处死他们
I think they should be treated with death.
让世界变得更安全更美好
Make the world a safer, better place.
你是对的
I mean, you're right.
你完全正确
You're absolutely right.
当人们变坏
When people are bad,
就不能讲道理了
there's just no reasoning with them.
我不理解
I don't get it.
四境有这么多地方
Of all places in the Four Lands,
为什么我父亲选择葬身这里
why would my father choose to be buried here?
他不想被任何人找到
He didn't want anyone coming to look for him.
席亚所见过那一切之后
After all that Shea had seen,
他无法再适应正常人的世界
he could not fit into the normal world.
他尝试适应
He tried to adapt,
为了你和你妈妈的生活而努力
to make a life for you and your mother,
但是他发现想摆脱过去实在太难
but he found it too hard to blot out the past.
但还是没人愿意选这里当长眠之地
Still, this is not anyone's idea of a resting place.
你父亲没有打算让你去碰这把剑
Your father never intended for you to wield the Sword.
这个魔法武器威力十足
It is a powerful weapon of magic.
而魔法总会付出代价 对吧
And magic always has a price, right?
如果用这把剑才能救弗利克
If wielding that sword is what I need to do to save Flick,
我义不容辞
then I will.
我能感受到那把剑的存在
The Sword, I can sense its presence.
往这边
This way.
跟紧点
Stay close.
接着走
Let's keep moving.
你好啊 我的兄弟们
Greetings, my brothers.
我有里加将军想要的武器
I have the weapons that General Riga requested.
我得趁安德国王
I need to return
怀疑我不在之前回去
before King Ander questions my absence.
我想要的答案已经有了
Pretty sure I have all the answers I need.
别动
Stay where you are!
卡坦妮亚在哪
Where's Catania?
死了
Dead.
你杀了她
You murdered her!
我们每天都在强大
We're getting stronger every day.
你永远无法战胜我们
You'll never defeat us.
那我们就走着瞧
We'll see about that.
这里像个迷宫
This place is like a labyrinth.
你们走那边 我看看这边
You guys go that way, I'll look down here.
我们不应该分开
We should stick together.
不 这片地方太大了
No, there's too much ground to cover.
如果我们不分开 是找不到剑的
We'll never find the Sword if we don't separate.
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我有精灵石
I have the Elfstones.
不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你和亚拉农以及他迷人的个性一起
You stay with Allanon and his winning personality.
他真固执 和他父亲一样
He's stubborn, just like his father.
走吧
Come on.
我们家里没有房♥间了
We, uh, don't have room in the house,
但你们可以睡在谷仓
but you're welcome to sleep in the barn.
其实我更想睡在我以前的房♥间
Actually, I'd prefer to sleep in my old room.
就是床是蓝色的那间
It's the one with the blue bed
窗子可以俯瞰群山
and the window that overlooks the hills.
这里曾经就是我的家
You see, this used to be my home.
我曾坐在这张桌子前 在那个院子里玩
I sat at this table, played in that yard.
我曾被锁在那个谷仓里
I was locked away in that barn.
这就是你一心一意要保护的好人吗
Are these the good people you're so intent on saving?
班登 不要
Bandon, please.
我曾想拯救家人 让他们免遭恶魔毒手
I tried to save my family from the demons...
不要
No.
但他们不听我的
But they wouldn't listen.
-不要 -救命
- No! - No! No! Help!
求你了 不要
Please, please, don't!
不要 不要
No, no! Please!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要 救命
No! Help!
-爸 -不要
- Dad! - No!
班登 别这样
Bandon, don't do this.
求你了 饶了他吧
Please! Please, have mercy on him!
-恐怕我不能 -不
- I'm afraid I can't. - No!
我的残缺与生俱来
I was born damaged.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
如果你想知道什么 尽管问啊
If you wanna know something, you can just ask.
这叫交谈
It's called having a conversation.
好吧
Okay.
你的魔法什么时候显现的
When did your magic manifest?
我十岁时
I was 10.
当时我坐在沙滩上
I was sitting on a beach,
希望有一支庞大的船队把我带走
wishing a great fleet of ships would come whisk me away
远离无聊的生活
from my boring life.
然后 船队就出现了
And then, there they were.
清清楚楚
Clear as day.
宽阔的船帆在风中摆动等等
Broad sails flapping in the wind and everything.
我跟妈说了我的所做作为
I went to tell my mom what I'd done
然后我永远忘不了那一幕
and I will never forget it.
她满脸恐惧的神情
The look of pure dread on her face.
她让我不要这么做了
She told me to stop.
后来只要被她发现 她就越发生气
And when she found out, it only made her angrier.
她一直跟我说这是个诅咒
She kept telling me that it was a curse
从我父亲一直传到我
passed down to me from my father.
随着你年龄增长 你的魔法有变化吗
And did your magic change as you got older?
越来越强大
It got stronger.
但也同时变得不稳定
But also more unpredictable.
变得危险
Dangerous.
怎么说
In what way?
施放幻象挺简单的
Illusions come easy,
不需要太强的控制力
they don't require much control.
但是如果我难过或者生气时
But when I get upset, or if I'm angry...
上次我使用真魔法时
The last time that I used real magic,
我伤了人
I hurt someone...
是我爱的人
Someone I loved.
这就是我来找你的原因
And that is why I came looking for you.
你能帮助我控制魔法
So you can help me control it.
我不是在强人所难
I'm not trying to make you something you're not.
我只是想让你教我
I just want you to teach me.
这样不大好
That is not a good idea.
你有没有听我说话
Are you even listening to me?
如果你不帮我 我可能还会再伤人
Without your help, I might hurt someone again.
我需要你
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表