剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
你设计暗♥杀♥我
You plotted my assassination,
保护四境的魔法使用者
protected and defended magic users throughout the Four Lands.
承认你的罪行 忏悔并发誓报效猩红军
Admit your crimes. Repent, pledge your loyalty to the Crimson
我可以大发慈悲
and I will grant you mercy.
我并不认可你以及这个法庭
I refuse to recognize you or the authority of this court.
省省你的慈悲吧
And you can save your mercy.
别浪费口舌了
You can shove it up your ass.
那好吧
So be it.
挨家挨户通知
Go door to door.
所有大人孩子
I want every man, woman and child
都得来围观猩红军的正义审判
gathered in the streets to witness Crimson justice.
日落行刑
The sentence will be carried out at sunset.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来救你啊
I'm trying to save you.
我不需要救
I do not need saving.
说句谢谢不行吗
You know, a "Thank you" might be nice.
那玩意差点撕了我
That thing almost gutted me.
所以你应该待在司铎拉克 而不是这
The very reason you should be in Storlock and not here.
我要跟你一起回去
I'm not leaving here without you.
我还没准备好回到人间
I am not ready to return to the land of the living.
还不是时候
It is not time yet.
我这辈子都在琢磨你
I've spent my whole life wondering about you.
你是什么样的人 你怎么看我
What you were like, what you would think of me.
现在我找到你了
And now that I've found you,
我才不会让你再消失
I'm not about to let you disappear again.
我不能只为了照顾你的感受
There is a lot more at play here than just your feelings.
你是我父亲
You're my father,
没有比这个更重要的了
it doesn't get more important than that.
哪怕你不在乎我
Even if you don't care about me,
我知道你想保护魔法
I know you care about protecting magic.
你不想传承下去吗
Don't you wanna pass on that knowledge?
我说我不回去了吗
Did I say I wasn't coming back?
我说还不是时候
I said it was not time yet.
我得找个人
There is someone I must find.
在这里我只能跟他交谈
Who I can only commune with in this world.
那我们去找他吧
Well then, let's go find him.
你可以的 梅瑞思
You can do this, Mareth.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
安波莉又找我了
Amberle came to me again.
她说黑暗即将降临
She said the darkness is almost here
你是我们最后的希望
and that you're our last hope.
这是海德肖恩
This is Hadeshorn.
德鲁伊的圣湖
The sacred lake of the Druids.
来
Come.
太美了
It's beautiful.
别被眼睛骗了
Do not let your eyes deceive you.
这水对未被召唤的人来说是致命的
This water is lethal for those who have not been called.
也就是我
Meaning me.
待在这
Stay here.
圣地的薄雾
召唤我导师的影子 布莱梅
布莱梅
Bremen.
好久不见
It's been too long.
上次咱俩见面时
When last we spoke,
你说另一个德鲁伊出现了
you foretold that another Druid had emerged.
我就训练班登 我以为是他
I trained Bandon, believing he was the one.
我让他控制他的力量
I pushed him to control his powers.
结果他走上了黑暗的道路
But now he has walked the path of darkness.
我说另一个出现了
I said another had emerged.
但说的不是班登
But Bandon was not the one I spoke of.
我说的是另一个
I was referring to another,
天生就有魔法的人
one that possesses innate magic.
怎么可能
How can it be so?
她是我女儿
She is my daughter.
没错 不久她的力量甚至会超越你
Yes, and soon her powers shall outshine even yours.
但你需要你的引导来激发她的天赋
But she will need your help to harness her gifts.
我只希望在你死前
I only hope you have enough time
你有足够的时间来训练她
to train her before your mortal journey ends.
安波莉说得很清楚
Amberle was very clear.
我们得去艾尔奎斯圣树
We need to go to the Ellcrys.
说得容易
That's harder than it sounds.
我在圣所待了好几周
I spent weeks in the sanctuary,
扶着圣树
laying my hand on the tree,
祈求安波莉现身
begging Amberle to reveal herself to me.
但她一直都不现身
But she never did.
但肯定有办法的
But there's gotta be a way.
不然她为什么会找我呢
Why else would she appear to me?
威尔 他们醒了
Wil! They're waking up.
以剑上德鲁伊亚拉农的血起誓
召唤我主人的灵魂
威尔
Wil.
你身上有个如尼文消失了
One of your runes just vanished.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
不知道 好疼啊
I don't know. It hurts.
怎么回事
What's happening?
一切将要改变了
Everything is about to change.
你是下一任德鲁伊
You are the next Druid.
我背上的德鲁伊符文
The Druidic runes on the back of my neck
是我魔法的具象化
are the physical manifestation of my magic.
它们慢慢要消失了
And they have begun to vanish.
你的魔法也会慢慢消失吗
And your magic along with them?
但另一位已经出现
But another has emerged.
你注定要接过德鲁伊的大旗了
You have been summoned to carry the torch of the Druids.
这么说也行吧
Yeah, that's one way to put it.
你的如尼文都没了会怎么样
What happens once all your runes have disappeared?
我们现在有更要紧的事
We have more serious concerns at hand.
她又找你了
She has called to you again.
我在幻象中看到了她
She came to me in a vision.
我真的很想学
Really looking forward to
德鲁伊的读心术
learning this whole Druid mind-reading thing.
你们在说什么
What are we talking about?
我又看到安波莉了
Amberle appeared to me again.
她说她要找威尔
She said she needs to speak to Wil.
说他是你最后的希望
That he's your last hope.
但我不知道怎么进入树中 我需要你的帮助
But I don't know how to get into the tree. I need your help.
你不需要
You don't need help.
艾尔奎斯圣树有你寻找的答案
The Ellcrys has the answers you seek.
亚拉农 你不明白
Allanon, you don't understand.
我去圣树那很多次了 没有一次
I've been to the tree so many times and I've never--
这次不一样了
This is different.
这次你是被召唤过去的
This time you have been summoned.
你得赶紧去阿博隆
You must get to Arborlon at once.
你还好吗 女王陛下
Doing okay, Your Highness?
我在反省
I'm feeling reflective.
人之常情吧
I suppose that is to be expected.
当局者迷嘛
Hard to see life for what it is when you're living it.
我父亲曾经常说 不管人生在世多久
My father used to say, no matter how long one walks this earth,
结局总比你想象中来得快
the end always comes sooner than you expected.
感觉站着说话不腰疼啊
Sounds like a cynical guy.
这都是他的自身的感悟
Oh, he was nothing if not practical.
我只是想保护我的国家
All I wanted was to safeguard my kingdom.
保护我的女儿
Protect my daughter and
照顾她的后代
provide for her children's children.
我都是出于好心
I had only the best of intentions.
嗯
Yeah.
人之初性本善嘛
I think we all start out that way.
然后就被现实击垮了
Then reality kicks us in the head.
一切都要结束了
And now the end has come,
现在再补救为时已晚
and it's too late to right any wrongs.
求你一定要找到黎瑞娅 保护好她
I beg you. Find Lyria, protect her.
保护天堂井 不惜一切代价
Protect Heaven's Well. At all costs.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表