剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
有点
Kind of?
我说的重点是
What I'm trying to say is that
我懂
I get it.
我懂你为什么不想帮我
I get why you didn't wanna help me.
为什么你不能放下
Why you couldn't just get over it.
没关系 你不知道我经历了什么
It's okay. You didn't know what I'd been through.
但你警告我了
But you warned me.
你告诉我魔法只能给我带来痛苦
You told me that magic would only bring me pain.
亚拉农也这么说
So did Allanon.
但我听不进去
But I didn't listen.
没有体验过魔法
Until you have lived with magic,
就不知道使用它的代价
you can't know its price.
既然把话说开了 有件事应该让你知道
You should know something, while we're clearing the air.
什么
What?
我们第一次见面的时候
When we first met, I was just looking
我只是在寻找沉溺痛苦的借口
for an excuse to wallow in my pain.
你突然把我拉出来了
And you snapped me out of it.
没有你 我不会在这里 你知道的吧
I wouldn't be here without you. You know that, right?
好
Good.
因为我只想要你在我身边
Because there's no one I'd rather have by my side.
我想我们要爬点山了
Well, then I guess we've got some climbing to do.
好的
All right
用我的血
我诅咒这水
以及这些行走在
俗世领域上的人
四境都将会是
我的
让黑暗
从我的血管中流出
这个房♥间控制泄洪道
This room controls the spillways.
进出一条路
One way in, one way out.
被设计成在包围下坚不可摧
Designed to be impregnable in the event of a siege.
没有恶魔 我想我们把他们都打倒了
No demons. Guess we beat 'em to the punch.
他们会来的 只是时间问题
They'll come. It's just a matter of time.
天堂井直灌入湖
Heaven's Well feeds right into the lake.
如果威尔和梅瑞思失败了
If Wil and Mareth fail
只有我们来保证泄洪道的安全了
it'll be up to us to keep the spillway secure.
我们可以手动关闭它
We can lock it shut manually.
我们要在这里把手柄掰下
We have to hand crank it from over here.
很好 让我们开始吧
Good. Then let's get started.
在外面安排尽可能多的人手
Station as many of your men outside as you can.
没人可以进出
No one gets in or out.
杰克斯 当心点
And, Jax, be careful.
-我们不知道要面临什么 -明白
- We don't know what's coming. - Understood.
我到另一边等你
I'll see you on the other side.
能给我搭把手吗
Can I have a hand over here?
没问题
Sure thing.
黎瑞娅
Lyria!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
巫王利用我进入了天堂井
The Warlock Lord used me to get into Heaven's Well.
埃蕾崔亚去哪里了
Where's Eretria?
宫殿 她要去破坏水坝
The palace. She's gonna try to sabotage the dam.
你必须回到那里 帮克格莱恩阻止她
You need to get back there. Help Cogline stop her if you can.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
只能拼了
Guess this is it.
嗯
All right.
你能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
感受什么
Feel what?
命运
Destiny.
威尔 我们来晚了
Wil, we're too late!
已经开始了
It has begun!
不
No!
现在我的血液流淌在银河里
My blood now runs through the Silver River.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
巫王已经把井水污染了
The Warlock Lord has infected the well.
如果污水流到水库里
If that water gets through the dam,
山谷里和下游的每个人都会
it'll turn everyone in this valley
变成失去灵魂的奴隶
and beyond into soulless slaves.
战争还没结束
The battle's not over yet.
我们得尽量守住泄洪口
We have to keep that spillway secure for as long as we can.
我带你去控制室
I'll take you to the control room.
埃蕾崔娅已经在那下面了
Eretria's already down there.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
对啊 她说是你派她去的
Yeah. She said you sent her.
她已经成为巫王的爪牙了
She's become a pawn of the Warlock Lord.
现在去可能已经迟了
We may already be too late.
这件事现在就得了结
This ends now.
你会失败的 就像你父亲一样
You will fail. Just like your father.
威尔比席亚和你都强大
Wil is stronger than Shea and stronger than you.
你也是你父亲的女儿吗
And are you your father's daughter?
像他一样的失败者
A failure like him?
我感受到你的痛苦了
I felt your pain.
让我展示给你看
Let me show you.
他太弱了
He was so weak.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
埃蕾崔娅 把门打开
Eretria, open the door!
离门远一点
Back away from the door.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
赶快 把水库关上
Quickly, close the dam.
污血已经开始流入四境了
The blood is already flowing into the Four Lands.
转盘被她破坏了
She broke the wheel.
格兰多
Grandal!
拜托 姑娘
Come on, girl.
别逼我跟你打
Don't make me have to put you down.
她还活着 但我们得弄走她身上的堕落之灵
She's alive. But we need to get that Wraith out of her now.
你怎么保证她不会因此丢了性命
How do we know this won't kill her?
我保证不了
I don't.
如果我们弄不走这个东西 她一样会死
If we don't get this thing out of her, she'll die anyway.
这是一个古代的德鲁伊仪式
This is an ancient Druid rite.
血魔法 很危险
Blood magic, very dangerous.
扶她坐起来
Sit her up.
当我把堕落之灵逼出来的时候
And when I pull the Wraith out,
它会试着逃走 别让它跑了
it will try and escape. Don't let it.
黑暗之恶魔啊 我在此召唤你
从这个容器里 我将把你释放
从黑暗到光明
释放这个孩子
做好准备 它就快出来了
Get ready! It's almost out.
我命令 德鲁伊传送门 开启
快开火
Fire it up.
打它
Hit it!
我在此永久驱逐你到封印之地
埃蕾崔娅 看着我
Eretria, look at me...
我在哪
Where am I?
埃蕾崔娅 回到我身边吧
Eretria, come back to me.
你安全了
You're safe.
他太强大了
He's too powerful.
我得用这把剑了 没有别的办法了
I have to use the sword. It's the only way.
黑暗和光明无法共存
Darkness and light cannot exist together.
我们得靠近他
We need to get closer.
我去给你创造时机
I'll give you an opening.
黑暗胜利之时 光明将会死去
When darkness triumphs, light shall die,
你们父亲的命运会在你们两个身上重现
and you will both meet the same fate as your father's.
站出来 现身吧
Step forward, and show yourselves.
我在这
Here I am.
光明总会战胜黑暗
Light always overcomes darkness.
你必须用剑刺穿他的心脏
You must sink the blade straight through his heart.
没人能阻止我
Nothing can stop me.
吸取教训 像你父亲一样
Now you will learn like your father...
去见他吧
Go join him...
沙娜拉人
Shannara.
你就是下一个德鲁伊
You are the next Druid.
是时候了
It is time.
我会永远和你在一起
I will always be with you.
威尔
Wil!
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表