剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
你的战争结束了
Your war is over.
你残存的部下
The rest of your men have
已经向我的侏儒人♥民♥投降了
already surrendered their arms to my Gnomes.
我建议你也投降
I suggest you do the same.
来把牢底坐穿等待处决吗
So we can rot in a cell while we wait for our execution?
我宁可让我的部下带着荣誉战死沙场
I would rather my men died in battle, with honor.
来啊 动手啊
Go on then. Do it.
猩红军干了那么多坏事
After everything the Crimson have done,
绞死你都算是便宜你了
the gallows is better than you deserve.
但我们正面临更大的威胁
But we're facing a much bigger threat now.
我们没有杀里加 是巫王杀的
We didn't kill Riga, the Warlock Lord did.
而他就要来利亚了
And he's coming for Leah next.
要么我们团结起来 要么就是死路一条
It's time to unite or die.
与我们并肩作战
Fight alongside us,
你们的罪孽就能被赦免
and your crimes will be forgiven.
我们发过誓
We swore an oath.
我也曾是个队长
I was a captain too, once.
我知道这些士兵的生命对你很重要
I know how much these soldiers' lives mean to you.
但如果我们想活命 我们就得抗争
But if we're going to survive, we have to start fighting.
一起抗争
Together.
谁来在这即将到来的战斗中引领我们
And who is going to lead us in this coming battle?
我有种奇怪的感觉
It's a weird feeling.
如果这些人死去
If all these people die,
如果四境被摧毁
if the Four Lands burn to the ground,
那都会是我的错
it's all on me.
威尔 听我说
Listen to me, Wil,
你的父亲
your father
总是因为每一次失败而责怪自己
always blamed himself for every failure.
但他却不承认
But he couldn't accept
他获得的胜利也同样重要
that his triumphs were just as important.
等等 你是在给我打气吗
Wait a minute, did you just give me a pep talk?
我还以为你要告诉我
I thought you were supposed to tell me
我还有很多要学 很长的路要走之类的
I still have so much to learn, and, miles to go, and all that?
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
就在剑碎之前
Right before the swords shattered,
我有过一段幻觉 是关于你的
I had a vision, it was about you.
不管沙娜拉之剑揭示了什么
Whatever the Sword of Shannara revealed,
那只能让你自己一个人知道
that is for you and you alone.
但有一件事我必须让你知道
But there is one truth that I must share with you.
我知道梅瑞思对你的感情
I understand how Mareth feels about you.
我对她的母亲也有同样的感情
I felt the same way about her mother.
但我一直认为那是一种弱点
But I always thought of it as being a weakness.
但事实是
The truth is,
我死后
once I'm gone,
我最坚强的部分将会继续活下去
the strongest part of me will live on
因为有派丽雅和我的感情
because of what Pyria and I had
以及我们的结晶
and what we made,
我们的女儿 梅瑞思
our daughter Mareth.
我保证 我会照顾好她
I promise, I'll look after her.
谁
Who's there?
埃蕾崔娅 怎么了
Eretria, what's wrong?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
什么时候开始的
When did this start?
越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
尽管用了你教我的方法
Even with the training you gave me,
我仍然不能控制住它
I still can't control it yet.
我以为我还有时间来教你的
I thought I would have more time to teach you.
没人该背负这样的重担的
No one should have to bear a burden like this.
告诉我如何反抗
Just tell me how to fight this.
你有没有再次产生幻象
Have you been experiencing visions again?
看到什么东西
Seeing things?
巫王正在试着扰乱你的心智
The Warlock Lord is trying to infect your mind.
他离得越近 你就越难抵抗他
The closer he gets, the harder it will be for you to resist him.
为了你的安全 你得留在这
For your own safety, you have to stay here.
威尔和其他人自己会去找巫王的
Wil and the others will go after the Warlock Lord on their own.
不 我不会在最关键的时刻抛弃我的朋友
No, I'm not abandoning my friends now when it matters the most.
人们的生命危在旦夕
There are lives at stake.
为什么你说得好像我是怪物一样
Why are you talking to me like I'm some kind of monster?
我问你如何反抗
I asked you how to fight this,
不是如何接受
not how to accept it.
是你说我可以决定自己的命运
You're the one who said I could control my destiny.
恐怕那已经是过去了
I'm afraid we may be past that point now.
你不帮我 那我就自己来
Well, if you won't help me, then I'll beat this thing myself.
埃蕾崔娅 别去
Eretria, please.
你这么厉害 我就应该把沙娜拉之剑给你
With moves like that I should just give you the Sword of Shannara.
巫王肯定赢不了你
The Warlock Lord won't stand a chance.
抱歉 我能进来吧
Oh, I'm so... Can... May I come in?
你先告诉我
Tell me first,
你在艾尔奎斯圣树里看见安波莉了吗
did you see Amberle inside the Ellcrys?
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I saw her.
什么感觉
How'd it feel?
痛苦
Painful.
开心
Good.
都有吧
Both.
我很爱安波莉
I loved Amberle.
但也是她告诉的我
But she's also the one who
过去不重要
showed me that the past isn't what matters.
重要的是当前
It's what we do now.
那你准备怎么办
So what'd you have in mind?
我先跟你说件事
I have to tell you something first.
安德国王死了
King Ander is dead.
什么
What?
你现在是阿博隆的王位继承人了
Which means you're the heir to Arborlon's throne.
这是真的
It's true...
陛下
Your Majesty.
不不不
Whoa, No, no, no.
这不可能
No, that's impossible.
我才不想继承 我是德鲁伊 才不是女王
I don't want that. I'm supposed to be a Druid, not a queen.
我还本应是医师呢
And I was supposed to be just another healer.
但有时命运天注定
But sometimes our fate chooses us instead.
什么叫我们有危险
What do you mean we are in danger?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
如果巫王成功操控了她的思想
If the Warlock Lord has gotten his claws into her mind already.
他就知道我们的位置了 我们不能相信她
He could know where we are, and she can't be trusted.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我把她当女儿看
She's like a daughter to me.
但我们也要采取一些措施
But measures must be taken.
你们其他人来之前 我给黎瑞娅看过了
I showed this to Lyria before you and the others arrived.
这个电流可以
The electric current will
阻止堕落之灵通过
prevent any Mord Wraith from passing through.
如果受到袭击 她在这里会很安全
She'll be safe in here in case there's an attack.
找到黎瑞娅 保护好她
Find Lyria and you keep her safe.
我去找梅瑞思和威尔
I'll find Mareth and Wil.
沙娜拉之剑是我们现在唯一的希望了
The Sword of Shannara is our only hope now.
-怎么回事 -肯定是巫王
- What's happening? - The Warlock Lord. It has to be.
他怎么找到我们的
How did he find us?
不知道
I don't know.
威尔
Wil.
你得离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
克格莱恩告诉我去哪了
Cogline showed me where to go.
你跟她们走 我得去找亚拉农
You go with them, I need to find Allanon.
梅瑞思
Mareth.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, my old friend.
快跑
Run!
快
Hurry!
这里
In here.
别担心
Don't worry.
只要有电流 它们就进不来
It can't get in as long as the current's on.
我们在这里很安全
We're safe in here.
找到你了
I found you.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表