剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
我会把你耳朵切下来 让你吃掉它们
I'll chop your ears off and make you eat them!
我没碰她
I didn't touch her.
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me!
我看到你调戏她了
I saw you flirting with her.
放了他
Let him go.
我的剑更大
I think mine's bigger.
谢了 我还怕他们会把我像烤猪一样串起来
Thanks. I thought they were gonna stick me like a roast pig.
我是威尔 这是梅瑞思
I'm Wil. This is Mareth.
很高兴认识你们 我是席亚·欧姆斯福德
Nice to meet you. I'm Shea. Shea Ohmsford.
伤口不深
It's not deep.
应该几天就能好
Should be gone in a couple of days.
那帮混♥蛋♥是怎么回事
So what was the story with those jerks?
看上去有比你的精灵血统更招仇恨的事
Seemed a little more personal than your average everyday Elf-hate.
他们发现我和人类谈恋爱
They found out I've been dating a Human.
那个拿刀的是她哥哥
The guy with the knife is her brother.
不错嘛
Charming.
他是个好人 是他所接受的思想的关系
I mean, he's a decent guy. It's just how he was raised.
这里的人类不相信精灵
The Humans around here don't trust Elves.
不仅在这里是这样
It's not just around here.
你的家人呢
So, what about your family?
他们在哪
Where are they?
我是收养来的
I'm adopted.
我的家人是人类
My family are Humans,
所以我是这里唯一的尖耳朵
so I'm the only pointy-ears around here.
很容易让我成为攻击目标
Makes me an easy target.
说起来 你们是从哪来的
Anyway, where are you two from?
朝南40英里左右的一个村庄
A village about 40 miles south.
叫做树皮根村
It's called Bark Root.
我从没听说过
I've never heard of it.
你们一定饿了吧
You must be starving.
我弟弟弗利克是厨师 但他今天在绵羊市场
My brother Flick's a cook, but he's at the sheep market today.
想不想来点干面包和干酪
How does stale bread and cheese sound?
那真是太好了
That sounds amazing.
太好了 我这就去牵马
Great. I'll fetch my horse.
所以 准确地说
So, just to be clear,
德鲁伊的传送门把我们带回这个时间点
the Druid portal brought us back in time
是为了让我们见你的父亲
so we could meet your father?
是的 现在我爸还没见过亚拉农
Yes, to a time before my dad met Allanon.
他还没得到那把剑 一切都还没开始
Before he got the sword, before everything.
他人很好 我知道你这个性格是从哪来的了
He seems sweet. I can see where you get it.
他还没意识到将会发生什么事
He doesn't know what's coming.
魔法对他的作用 对我家庭的作用
What magic does to him. To my family.
如果我告诉他呢 他可以逃跑的
What if I told him? He could run away.
或许这样他能幸福
Maybe he'd be happy.
或许 没有席亚来阻止他
Or maybe, without Shea to stop him,
巫王会统治整个世界
the Warlock Lord would take over the world
我们甚至都不会存在
and none of us would even exist.
过去的就让它过去吧 威尔
The past is the past, Wil.
我们改变不了的
We can't change it.
你的叔叔快死了 我们得找到头骨
The only thing we know for sure is that your uncle is dying,
这是我们唯一确定的事请
and we have to find the Skull.
它可能在任何地方
It could be anywhere.
对 可传送门把我们带到这里了 不是吗
Yeah. But the portal brought us here, right?
带到了你父亲面前
To your dad.
就算他还不知道 他肯定是这件事的关键
And even if he doesn't know it yet, he must be the key.
有东西你得看看
There's something you need to see.
这是他的最高副手 瓦尔卡
This is his top lieutenant, Valcaa.
他能帮我们带向里加将军
He can lead us to General Riga.
干掉里加 我们就能阻止一场内战
We take Riga out, we can prevent a civil war.
这对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
如果我成为你的王后
If I become your Queen,
精灵族也就成为我的子民了
the Elves will be my people, too.
再说了 我们都想得到同样的东西
Besides, we all want the same things.
能够自♥由♥地生活 没有恐惧
To live free, without fear.
你的条件是
What's your price?
我得和你一起审问他
I get to help you interrogate him.
虽然我只是一名赏金猎人
I may be a bounty hunter,
但除了钱 我还会别的东西
but cash isn't the only language I speak.
这混♥蛋♥把事情变成私人恩怨了
This bastard made it personal.
好的 把他弄醒吧
All right. Wake him up.
我们很感谢你的帮助 公主
We appreciate your help, Princess,
但您得回避一下
but you should leave.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我小的时候 我爸曾经会把东西♥藏♥在谷仓里
When I was a kid, my dad used to hide things in the barn.
那些他不想让我或者妈妈找到的东西
Things he didn't want me or my mom to find.
去检查一下 我会拖住你最亲爱的爸爸
Go check it out. I'll keep Daddy Dearest occupied.
威尔去上厕所了 过一会就回来
Wil just went to go water the bushes. He'll be back soon.
伙食还好吗 吃饱了吗
Was the food okay? You get enough?
开什么玩笑 我们上周吃了一整周的松鼠肉
Are you kidding? We've only had squirrel jerky for the past week,
所以 比"还好"好多了 我吃撑了
so, yeah, it was better than okay. I'm stuffed.
你和威尔在一起多久了
How long have you and Wil been together?
不 我们没谈恋爱 我们只是朋友
No, we're not together. We're just friends.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
你看他的眼神
The way you look at him,
和海蒂以前看我的一模一样
it's the same look Heady used to give me.
我觉得你应该向他表白
I think you should tell him.
有什么大不了的呢
What's the worst thing that could happen?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是威尔
Hi. I'm, uh, Wil.
威尔·班恩兰德
Wil, uh, Barnlander.
我 我的朋友和我一起
I, um, my friend and I,
我们帮席亚避免了一些麻烦
we helped Shea avoid some trouble.
你们就是把他从我哥哥手上救出来的人
You're the people who rescued him from my brother?
所以 你就是海蒂
Which would make you Heady.
谢谢你
Thank you.
自从村子里的人发现了那件事
Ever since everyone in the village found out,
他们就不停地骚扰我们
they won't stop harassing us.
主要是他
Harassing him.
是的 我对偏见略有了解 是挺难对付的
Yeah, I... I know a thing or two about prejudice. It's rough.
不仅是难对付而已
It's not just that.
如果只是难对付 我能忍♥受 但是
I mean, I could bear it if it was, but...
但是什么
But what?
他有事情在瞒着我
There are things he's hiding from me,
就是不肯告诉我
things he's not telling me.
我好难受
And it's killing me.
我不知道我能不能和这样的人在一起
I don't know if I can be with somebody who...
不能和哪样的人在一起
Be with someone who what?
席亚
Shea...
也许我们就不应该在一起的
Maybe we shouldn't be together.
如果我走了 你的整个家族一定都会更幸福
Your whole family would certainly be happier if I disappeared.
我相信我们能解决这件事的
I'm sure we can work this out.
威尔 我喜欢你这个人 但你和我们不熟
I like you, Wil, but you don't know us,
你也不了解沙迪谷
and you don't know Shady Vale.
海蒂 我们不能再这样继续下去了
We can't keep doing this, Heady.
结束了
It's over.
没有他的踪迹 你那边呢
No sign of him. You?
他不可能走远的
He couldn't have gone far.
如果有一件事是席亚擅长的 那就是消失
If there's one thing Shea's good at, it's disappearing.
你待在这里陪她 以防他回来
I need you to stay here with her in case he comes back.
你知道他在哪
You think you know where he is?
我可能会知道 但我们快没时间了
I might. But we're running out of time.
我们得去找那个头骨
We need to find that Skull.
同时我们也要解决这一对之间的小争吵
We also need to figure out this little lover's quarrel.
否则的话 我们回去之后也许会发现
Otherwise, we might go back and find out
原来你从来没有出生过
that you were never born.
那也许是件好事呢
That might be a good thing.
是的 对某些人来说 你可能是个讨厌鬼
Yeah, to some people you may be a pain in the ass.
但我很确定 我会想你的
But I'm pretty sure I'd miss you.
你是怎么知道我会在这里的
How did you find me here?
海蒂觉得你可能会来这里
Heady thought you might come here.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表