剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
威尔是第一个把我当成好人的人
Wil was the first person to ever look at me and see someone good.
我从不觉得我除了当流浪者还能做什么
I never thought I could be anything more than a Rover,
但他始终都知道
but he knew it all along.
你还爱他吗
Are you still in love with him?
他的心一直都属于安波莉
His heart was always Amberle's.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
不爱
No.
不爱了
Not anymore.
我新认识了一个人
I met a new person.
她挺神秘的
She's kind of mysterious...
不怎么喜欢谈自己
Doesn't really like talking about herself.
但我希望她能对我敞开心扉
But I'm hoping she'll open up to me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有件事我得告诉你
There's something that I need to tell you.
我早就应该告诉你的 是克格莱恩
I should have told you before, it's about Cogline.
他一直在对你撒谎
He's been lying to you.
你来这里一周后
A week after you got here,
克格莱恩叫来了所有侦察兵
Cogline called in all the scouts.
他说会有人来找你
Said some people would be looking for you.
危险人物
Dangerous people.
我们得防止他们找到你
We had to prevent them from ever finding you.
几个月后 我在他的实验室里遇到了侦察兵
Couple months later, I saw the scouts in his lab.
他们说埃蕾崔娅的问题已经解决了
They said the Eretria problem had been taken care of
并且给了他一点东西作为证明
and gave him something as proof.
在那之后 所有的巡逻就终止了
After that, all the patrols stopped.
你知道侦察兵们给了他什么吗
Do you know what the scouts gave him?
不知道
I have no idea.
不过他有收集癖
But he's a pack rat
所以我敢保证东西就在他的实验室里
so I'm sure it's somewhere in his lab.
那今晚我们就去找
Then tonight we're finding it.
我想自己坐会儿
I'm not looking for company.
抱歉
Sorry.
威尔 你得诚实一点
You know, gotta be honest, Wil.
这种阴郁痛苦的孤独日常
This whole brooding, tortured loner routine
真的不适合你
isn't really working for you.
我很吃惊 从恶魔手中
I'm surprised that the guy who helped save
拯救了四境的人
the Four Lands from demons
竟然没有人排队请他喝酒
doesn't have people lining up to buy him rounds.
或者 取下他的头颅去领赏金
Or, uh, collect the bounty on his head.
你还真让人吃惊
You're full of surprises.
这不是第一次有女性想利用我
Not the first time a woman has tried to take advantage of me.
你编了一个自己被烧伤的故事
You come into the clinic with a story
来进入这家诊所
about how you burned yourself.
然后我就发现你坐在酒吧对面
Then I spot you sitting across the bar
盯了我一整个小时
eyeing me for the last hour.
你瞧 如果我从这个位置捅进去
See, if I stab an Elf right here
然后在腹部上方扭动刀片
above the abdomen and twist the blade,
一分钟内你的血就会流光
you'll bleed out in less than a minute.
那真是太棒了
That's really fascinating,
不过我觉得你会需要我的帮助
but I think you're gonna need my help getting away
来摆脱坐离你两张桌子的真正的赏金猎人
from the real bounty hunters sitting two tables down.
那边的一男一女
That man and that woman.
还有准备在外面围堵你的第三个人
They had a third guy outside ready to bag you,
不过我进来的时候割了他的喉咙
but I slit his throat before I came in.
所以我才有这张卡片
Which is how I got this card.
某人酒醒得很快嘛
Someone just sobered up real fast.
我希望你知道怎么用那把刀
I hope you know how to use that knife.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
等我们离开这里我再解释
I'll explain after we get out of here.
装作刚刚勾搭上我
You just picked me up,
我们喝醉了 你打算把我带回家
we're drunk and you're taking me back to your place.
跟上我 来吧
Try and keep up. Come on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我就要交好运了
I'm about to get lucky here.
我们也是
So are we.
你想要来软的 还是硬的
We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.
我喜欢来硬的
Hard way works for me.
你真的不知道为什么自己被悬赏吗
You seriously had no idea you were being hunted?
我听到有谣言说一些极端的精灵
I had heard rumors about some extremist elves
在追杀魔法使用者
going after magic users,
但司铎拉克是个中立区
but Storlock is a neutral zone.
这些话还是对猩红军说吧
Might want to tell that to the Crimson.
让我来帮你吧
Here. Let me help you.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我不是为了你的谢谢才这么做
I didn't do it for thanks.
我打算攒着这笔人情
I plan on collecting that favor.
我不是医师 但你的伤口需要缝针
Look, I'm no healer but that thing needs stitches.
我要去找你的司铎朋友
I'm gonna go get one of your Stor friends.
我喝醉了 还在酒吧打架
I was drunk and in a bar fight.
我在这附近已经惹了很多祸了
I'm already on thin ice around here.
他们会把我踢出去的
They'd kick me out.
所以你打算待在这把血流光 真是个好计划
So you're gonna stay here and bleed out? Great plan.
把我的外套拿给我
Hand me my jacket.
敬请欣赏
Enjoy the show.
这家伙到底怎么拯救世界的
How did this guy ever save the world?
克格莱恩过不久就会回来
Cogline won't be long.
晚餐就快结束了
Dinner is almost over.
看看这堆东西
Look at all this stuff.
去看看他的桌子
Go check his desk.
快一点
Hurry up.
有什么可以效劳的吗
Can I help you?
威尔确实来找我了 对吗
Wil did come looking for me, didn't he?
这是他的坠饰
This is his pendant.
黎瑞娅 我需要和埃蕾崔娅单独谈谈
Lyria, I need to speak with Eretria alone.
我就知道我应该扔掉那该死的东西的
Knew I should've thrown that damn thing away.
他搜索了好几个月
He searched for months,
但是我阻止了他找到你
but I prevented him from finding you.
为什么 为什么你要那么做
Why? Why would you do that?
因为他是沙娜拉人
Because he's a Shannara.
当他们敲门的时候 意味着有人会受伤
When they come knocking, that means people are gonna get hurt,
-也许死亡 -所以你撒谎了
- maybe die. - So you lied!
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
我想要真♥相♥ 哪怕只有一次
I want the truth, for once.
我答应过你的母亲 要拼命保护你
I promised your mother that I would guard you with my life.
二十年以来 我以为我辜负了她
And for 20 years, I thought I failed her.
我无法面对我自己
I couldn't live with myself.
我不想再失去你
I don't want to lose you again.
我知道你爱她
I know you loved her,
但轮不到你来做决定
but that wasn't your choice to make.
别走
Don't go.
别管安波莉的幻象 求你了
Please ignore the vision of Amberle, I beg you.
你知道我做不到的
You know I can't do that.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
有时候真♥相♥无法使你解脱
Sometimes the truth doesn't set you free.
反而会带来更多痛苦
It brings you more pain.
这一点我要自己去验证
That'll be for me to discover.
发生了什么事
What happened?
一个人类村庄被袭击了
A human village was attacked.
我们正在搭建分诊台
We're setting up triage stations.
这将会是漫长的一夜
It's gonna be a long night.
哪个村庄
Which village?
沙迪谷
Shady Vale.
沙迪...
Shady...
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
威尔
Wil!
威尔·欧姆斯福德 是你吗
Wil Ohmsford, is that you?
达克斯
Dax.
猩红军 他们在找你
The Crimson, they were looking for you.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表