剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
这话出自一个见钱眼开的人之口 我不信
Says the guy who only believes in money.
你知道吗 很久以前 我就和他们差不多
You know, in a previous life, I was just like them.
像你和你的小伙伴们一样
Just like you and your little friends.
为了某个动机或目标 愿意牺牲自己的生命
Had a cause and a purpose I was willing to die for.
看来武器大♥师♥也有一段不为人知的过去
Sounds like the Weapons Master has a secret past.
差点就骗过我了
Nice try.
我绝不会跟别人讲我的过去
The backstories, another thing I don't do.
可以刚才明明说了
I think you just did.
我们怎么进去
How are we getting inside?
我们要按照杰克斯的计划行动
We're going to use Jax's plan.
我们之前见面时 他在想的那一个
The one he started thinking about the minute we met.
他同意把我们带到这里
The only reason he agreed to bring us here
只是想杀了我领赏金
is to collect the bounty on my head.
你不在乎动机 政♥治♥ 慈善
You don't do causes, uh, politics, charity.
你只在乎钱 对吗
You're all about the money, right?
你比你看上去要聪明
Smarter than you look.
是老师教得好
I had a good teacher.
有时候老师也会被耍
Well, sometimes even the teacher can get fooled.
不过 不会有下一次了
But it won't happen again.
听着
Look.
你们想达到自己的目的
You wanted to march to your own execution.
我为什么不能赚点小钱呢
I just figured I'd make a few bucks on it.
我想救出我的叔叔
I want to save my uncle,
如果这意味着我要和你搭档
and if that means partnering with you to free a man
去解救一个我再也不想看见的人 我能接受
that I wish I never had to see again, then so be it.
如果你想要那笔赏金的话
But you're going to earn that bounty.
给我那座城♥堡♥的详细地图 找出逃跑路径
I need a detailed map of that fortress and a way out.
如果我们得分头行动的话 那就好极了
Yeah. If we have to split up, that'll be great.
这个计划糟透了
This is a terrible plan.
没有比这更糟糕的计划了 但我们别无选择
It's the worst, but it's the only one we've got.
昨天在篝火旁的那些话...
Yesterday, at the campfire...
对不起
I'm sorry.
那样说对你很不公平
You of all people didn't deserve that.
我用了精灵石去见安波莉
I used the stones to see Amberle,
至少是我对她的记忆
or at least my memory of her.
每次我都说这是最后一次了 但是
Every time I say it's gonna be my last, but...
我还是...
I...
她爱你 威尔
She loved you, Wil.
她让我来这找你的
She sent me here to find you.
你放弃了美好安逸的生活
And you left a life
前来帮助我
where you were safe and happy to help me.
实在是不公平
That hardly seems fair.
谁说生活是公平的呢
And who said life would be fair?
如果赛法罗在这 你知道他会说什么吗
You know what Cephalo would say if he were here?
"擦干眼泪吧 孩子 明天是个未知数"
"Dry your eyes, kid, tomorrow's not promised.
"拥有今天就很幸运了"
"You're lucky you have today."
然后他就想出怎么从杰克斯那偷走赏金了
And then he'd figure out how to steal that bounty money from Jax.
真是读不懂她
Can't get a read on her.
她觉得亚拉农是她父亲
She thinks Allanon is her father.
但她又解释不了自己的过去
But she's got a past she can't explain,
控制不了自己的魔法本领
magical abilities she can't control,
她的爸爸可能是全世界最差劲的了
and potentially the world's worst dad.
所以 我觉得她也很无辜
So, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.
这才是那个我熟悉又喜欢的威尔
There's the Wil I know and love.
你还记得怎么开锁吗
Do you remember how to use a lock pick,
要不要帮你复习下
or do you need a refresher?
我没问题的
I got it.
这些应该会有用
These might come in handy.
藏好 别被人搜出来
Hide them where no one will search you.
不过你得当心
But be careful.
把你珍贵的精灵石炸掉就不好了
You don't want to blow off your precious Elfstones.
我觉得我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
显然她要花很长时间才能做决定
Certainly taking her long enough to decide.
这只是做做样子罢了
Oh, it's just theater.
一旦你同意娶她的女儿
As soon as you agree to marry her daughter,
她会不遗余力地帮我们的
she's giving us all the aid we could ask for.
你看见卡坦妮亚没
Have you seen Catania?
你和黎瑞娅公主订婚的事 让她很受打击
She took your engagement to princess Lyria hard
她就回阿博隆了
and returned to Arborlon.
她不想待在这里让你一看到她就不好受
She didn't want to be around as a reminder to you.
没有她 我根本撑不过去年
I couldn't have survived this last year without her.
安德国王
King Ander,
我很高兴地通知你 我同意你的条件
I am pleased to inform you that I agree to your terms.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很期待我们之间的合作
I look forward to our partnership.
我会安排一场正式的会面
I'll arrange a formal meeting
好让你和公主互相了解
for you and the princess to get to know each other.
与此同时 我能借用一下依丹将军
In the meantime, could I borrow General Edain
核对一下一些细节吗
to go over a few details?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要见里加
I need to see Riga.
不可能
Not possible.
安排会面
Set the meeting.
不准找借口 否则你的造♥反♥
No excuses, or your little revolt
还没开始就要结束了
is going to be over before it's even started.
听清楚了吗
Am I clear?
听清楚了吗
Am I clear?
明白了
Clear.
我带来了一个囚犯
I have a prisoner.
我是来拿赏金的
I'm here to collect the bounty.
你应该听说过他
Perhaps you've heard of him...
他叫威尔·欧姆斯福德
Wil Ohmsford.
不给钱 就别想要这个沙娜拉人
No Shannara until I get paid.
杰克斯 我很好奇
I'm curious, Jax.
你是怎么拿下他的
How did you manage to take him down?
怎么了 你要写书吗
Why, you writing a book?
我们为什么不直接杀了他呢
We could just kill him.
他死了就只有一半的价值了
He's worth half as much dead.
当你和你们的人忙着火烧
While you and your men were busy
从这里到温霍夫的每一座农场的时候
torching every farm from here to Wing Hove,
我也做了我该做的
I did my homework.
我得知他在沙迪谷有个叔叔 就在那里等他
Knew he had an uncle in Shady Vale. I waited for him there.
现在 故事讲完了 我要我的赏金
Now, storytime's over. I want my bounty.
除非你交出精灵石
Not until you hand over the Elfstones.
赏金是出给欧姆斯福德的 不是精灵石
The bounty was for Ohmsford, not the stones.
我把它们当作纪念品
I'm keeping them as a souvenir.
里加将军想要它们
General Riga wants them.
那他得多付钱
Then General Riga can pay extra.
就算你有胆子割了我的喉咙
Even if you had the balls to cut my throat,
你真的觉得你能打败这些人吗
do you really think you can slice through all these men?
你我都知道答案
We both know the answer.
我也会讲故事
You see, I can tell a story, too.
比如关于那个边境军团指挥官的
Like the one about the Border Legion Commander
尽管他的手下全死了
who survived a Demon slaughter,
他在恶魔的屠♥杀♥中活了下来
even though all his men died.
去捡吧
Fetch.
把他关到底层牢房♥
Take him to the lower cells.
那里还关了你一位朋友
We have a friend of yours down there.
我信你是因为威尔说我应该给你次机会
I'm trusting you because Wil said I should give you a chance.
你要亚拉农而我要保护威尔
You want Allanon and I want to protect Wil,
所以救不出他们 我们就不走
so we're not leaving without both of them.
-明白吗 -明白
- Understood? - Understood.
-飞刀玩得如何 -手刃过几条性命
- You good with a blade? - I've slit a few throats.
不过多是流浪者 无意冒犯
Mostly Rovers, though. No offense.
不介意
None taken.
要小心侧方攻击 女士们
Always watch your flank, ladies.
你不该来这儿
You're not supposed to be here.
-对我不该来 -出什么事了
- Damn right I'm not. - What happened?
我和猩红军闹翻了
The Crimson and I had a falling out.
因为钱吗
Over money?
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表