剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
那我叔叔呢
What about my uncle?
我让弗利克躲起来了
I told Flick to hide.
我希望他们没能找到他
I hope they didn't find him.
把他抬去做手术
Let's get him to surgery.
你确定要这么做吗 埃蕾崔娅
You sure about this, Eretria?
我们在流浪者的领地里
We're in Rover territory.
我们得继续前进
We've got to keep moving.
到阿博隆还有很远的路要走
It's a long way to Arborlon.
跟紧点
Stay close.
黎瑞娅
Lyria!
想活命就老实点
Bad move if you wanna live.
沙娜拉人
Shannara.
我在这呢
I'm right here.
幻象坚持不了多久
Hey, that's not gonna buy us much time.
我们得赶在那个东西回来之前快点离开这
We have to hurry before that thing comes back.
等等
Wait.
你会用魔法
You have magic?
没有你会的多
Not much gets by you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
除非你告诉我你想要什么
Not until you tell me what you want.
德鲁伊
The Druid.
亚拉农
Allanon.
我需要你帮我找到他
I need your help to find him.
为什么
Why?
因为他是我的父亲
Because he's my father.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表