剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Did you love her?
你母亲
Your mother
是我唯一爱过的女人
was the only woman I have ever loved.
那份爱唤醒了我
And that love weakened me.
我要休息了
I need to rest.
走吧
Go.
但是
But...
求你了 走吧
Please, go.
别减速 我们就快到了
Don't slow down. We're almost there.
继续跑
Keep running!
没人能逃过猩红军
No one outruns the Crimson.
我属于这里
This is where I belong.
做一名医师
Being a healer.
这是我唯一所想做的
It's all I ever wanted to be.
而不是做个英雄
Not a hero.
不是做个救世主
Not a savior.
简单的生活
A simple life.
那是在精灵石
Before the Elfstones
魔法和亚拉农出现之前
and magic and Allanon.
但那不是我们的命运 对不对
But that's not our destiny, is it?
现在你是全世界唯一的希望
And now your the world's only hope.
我要怎样才能击败巫王并让他永不复生
How do I destroy the Warlock Lord so he never comes back?
你必须用剑戳穿他的心脏
You must sink the blade straight through his heart.
如果我做不到 如果我失败了呢
What if I can't, what if I fail?
你是个沙娜拉人
You're a Shannara.
你祖先的魔法流淌在你的血液中
The magic of your ancestors runs through your blood.
它能击败巫王 净化世间的邪恶
It can defeat the Warlock Lord and cleanse the world of evil
但需要你接受你的命运
but only if you accept your destiny
放下你的过去
and make peace with your past.
你和我没事了
You and I are good now.
还有一个你必须要面对
There's one more you must face.
快跑
Run!
去隧♥道♥
Go to the tunnel.
你觉得他们为什么还不杀死我们
Why do you think we're still alive?
要我猜
My guess?
里加喜欢看戏
Riga has a thing for theater.
挨个杀掉我们警示别人
Drawing out the kills for show.
告诉我 萨兰特
Tell me something, Slanter.
你死了以后会有人想你吗
Is there anyone that'll miss you when you're gone?
妻子 孩子
A wife? Kids?
侏儒部落是我唯一的家庭
The Gnome tribe are my only family.
你呢
What about you?
没人再会想我了
There's no one left to miss me.
我猜这样更轻松
It makes it easier, I suppose.
我之前是这样想的
That was the plan.
但现在
But now
我不确定这是不是最佳策略
I'm not so sure that was the best strategy.
除了鬼魂和后悔之外没留下别的
To leave behind nothing but ghosts and regrets
带着一颗没有爱过的心而死去
to die with a heart that's never known love
这叫什么人生
what kind of life is that?
德鲁伊
Druid!
里加将军
General Riga.
我想我这里有属于你的东西
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
我就知道这会引起你的注意力
And I'd thought that might get your attention.
把法典给我 不然你女儿死定了
Bring me the Codex, or your daughter dies.
看看你对她做了什么
Look at what you've done to her.
看看她对你做了什么
Look at what she's done to you.
她什么都不是
She is nothing.
她是一切
She is everything.
她从没爱过你
She never loved you.
从来没人爱过你
Nobody has ever loved you.
爱是一种幻觉
Love is an illusion.
你必须清空你的内心
You must empty your heart.
你必须解放你的思想
You must free your mind.
你必须杀死你的渴望
You must kill your desire.
不 不
No. No.
我做不到
I can't.
我们无法支配黑暗
Darkness does not serve us,
只能服从
we serve darkness.
求你了
Please.
证明自己吧
Prove yourself.
班登 亲爱的
Bandon, my love.
现在你可以与我为伍了
Now you can walk by my side.
我以为我会战死沙场
Always thought I'd take my last breath on the battlefield.
没想我会双手被捆
Not with my hands tied and
像隔夜的垃圾一样被丢下大坝
thrown over a dam like last night's trash.
我应该学游泳的
Guess I should've learned how to swim.
你们还好吗
How're you boys holding up?
幸好你来了 我们好多了
Much better, thanks to you.
我的人能进宫殿
I assume my men were able
应该是你帮的忙吧
to break into the palace with your help.
没错
That's right.
我们得赶紧走
We have to move fast.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
大坝下方有条工作隧♥道♥
The service tunnels that run beneath the dam.
你们能偷偷地溜出城
They'll get you out of the city undetected.
我会带你们去入口 剩下就靠你们自己了
I'll escort you to the entrance, then you're on your own.
如果猩红军发现你帮我们
If the Crimson find out you're helping us,
那你就死定了
you know you're a dead man.
我愿意冒这个险
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
就为你不怎么认识的侏儒和赏金猎人吗
For a Gnome and a bounty hunter, you barely know.
塔姆林女王待我不薄
Queen Tamlin was good to me.
这是我报答她的方式
It's the least I can do to honor her memory.
希望你们能找到黎瑞娅并保护她
All I ask is that you find Lyria and protect her.
我发誓
You have my word.
走吧
Come on.
跟我来
Follow me.
不
No.
终于拿到了
At last.
你应该让我死的
You should have let me die.
你现在就是个影子 德鲁伊
You're a shadow of your former self, Druid.
你已经不是我在格里马克见到的那个人了
Not at all the man I met in Graymark.
你说你会放了她的
You said you would let her go.
你这么天真啊
Are you really that naive?
她和你犯了一样的罪 你俩都得死
She's as guilty as you are and will share the same fate.
这个谢啦
Thank you for this.
你不知道你对抗的是什么
You have no idea what you're up against.
你死后
With your death,
我离清除四境魔法又更近了一步
I am one step closer to purging the Four Lands of magic.
将军
General,
格里马克还没有回信
there has been no word from Graymark.
我派人去调查了 但他们还没回来
I sent men to investigate but they have yet to return.
可能出事了
I'm afraid there's been a breach.
启程去格里马克
We leave for Graymark at once.
把德鲁伊和她女儿烧死
Burn the Druid and his daughter
让他们的骨灰随风飘散
at the stake then scatter their ashes in the wind.
什么都别留下
I want nothing left.
剑还是断的
It's still broken.
我必须得面对你
I have to face you.
你是我最后的真♥相♥
You're my last truth.
你离开我了
You're gone.
再也不会回来了
And you're never coming back.
我只能放手了
I have to let you go once and for all.
没错
That's right.
我永远不会回来了
And nothing can bring me back.
她很爱你 威尔
She loved you, Wil.
我也爱她
And I loved her.
但已经都过去了
But that moment in time has passed.
你做到了
You did it.
守卫队
Garrison!
你是谁
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表