剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Stay out of my head.
巫王可以教导我们 威尔
The Warlock Lord can teach us, Wil.
他能帮我们发掘最大的潜能
He can help us reach our full potential.
甚至能把安波莉还给你
He could even bring Amberle back for you.
你不想要吗
Don't you want that?
我很喜欢你 威尔
I like you, Wil.
在我孤身一人时 只有你对我好
You were kind to me when no one else was.
但你的身上有巫王的东西
But you have something that belongs to the Warlock Lord.
告诉我在哪
Tell me where to find it.
巫王头骨
The skull!
他跟我说你知道他们藏在哪了
He told me you knew where they hid it.
那你的信息有误啊
Well, then you got some bad information.
奇怪了
I don't understand.
你对我有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
告诉我
Tell me!
拜托
Please!
等等
Wait!
我知道你要什么
I know what you're looking for.
放过他吧
Just let the boy go.
巫王沉沦时 我和亚拉农在场
I was with Allanon when the Warlock Lord fell.
我帮他藏的头骨
I helped him hide the skull.
也是
Of course.
那个沙娜拉人不是威尔
The Shannara wasn't Wil.
是他爸
It was his father.
头骨在帕瑞诺
The skull is in Paranor.
被锁在一个我打不开的魔法箱里
Locked in a magical safe which I can't open.
但德鲁伊和沙娜拉人能打开
No, but a Druid and a Shannara can.
找到亚拉农 把他带到德鲁伊堡
Find Allanon and bring him to Druids' Keep.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
你知道这一切都是他的错
You know that all of this is his fault...
因为你爱你叔叔
And because you love your uncle.
放他走
You let him go!
给你三天 威尔
You have three days, Wil.
把德鲁伊带来
Bring me the Druid...
不然你叔叔就得死
Or your uncle dies.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表