剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
《沙娜拉传奇》前情提要
Previously on The Shannara Chronicles...
作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子
As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen.
数千年前
Thousands of years ago
精灵族的祖先们跟恶魔大军有过一场大战
our Elven ancestors fought a war against an army of Demons.
艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎
The Ellcrys is dying.
而你是唯一能救它的人
And you are the only one who can save it.
每片叶子象征着一只恶魔
Each leaf represents a single Demon.
一旦叶子开始凋落 黑暗中的生物
Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness
将会一个个从封印之地释放出来
will be released from the Forbidding, one by one.
这位是亚拉农
This is Allanon.
帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊
The last Druid of Paranor.
你是沙娜拉人 威尔
You are a Shannara, Will.
永远不要忘记这一点
Never forget that.
等你学会如何启用精灵石的力量后
When you learn how to unlock the power of the Elfstones,
恶魔根本奈何不了你
the Demons won't stand a chance.
外面的世界很危险 威尔
The world outside is dangerous, Wil.
到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者
It's full of Gnomes, Trolls and Rovers.
我知道困于自己的身世是什么感觉
I know how it feels to be trapped by your own life.
我也不是自己选择当流浪者的
I didn't exactly choose to be a Rover.
你得开始相信艾尔奎斯圣树了
You need to start trusting the Ellcrys,
不然你们三个是无法到达避风堡的
otherwise the three of you will not make it to Safehold.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
人们碰到你后会发生什么事情吗
Something happen when people touch you?
他是个先知
He's a seer.
你的力量也许在增长
Your power may be growing,
但是你必须要注意怎么使用它
but be careful how you use it.
只有国王才清楚王冠的重量
Only a king knows the weight of a crown.
假如我们要在今夜死去
And if we die tonight,
让我们以死来换取艾尔奎斯圣树的生
let us fall so the Ellcrys may rise again!
安德陛下万岁
All hail king Ander!
我爱你 威尔·欧姆斯福德
I love you, Wil Ohmsford.
我也爱你 一直都爱
I love you, too. I always have.
我们都必须做出牺牲
We all have a sacrifice to make.
而这次是我
This is mine.
安波莉 等等
Amberle, wait!
你让我相信自己能拯救她
You made me believe she could be saved.
到头来 我却又失去了一个我爱的人
Instead, I lost another person that I loved.
我告诉过你魔法是有代价的
I told you that magic comes with a price.
你没说代价是她的生命
You didn't say it was Amberle's life.
你还不明白吗 我们都有自己的使命
Don't you get it? We all have a part to play.
快去
Go!
我向埃蕾崔娅保证过我会回去找她的
I promised Eretria I'd go back and find her.
我不会连她也失去的
I'm not gonna lose her too.
是你
It's you.
欢迎回来 埃蕾崔娅
Welcome back, Eretria.
我等你等了很久了
I've been waiting a very long time for you.
很抱歉我们打扮成了这副样子
Forgive the disguise.
是为了伪装成巨魔
Helps us blend in with the real trolls.
我还以为你死了 克格莱恩
I thought you were dead, Cogline.
20年来我一直在想象你会变成什么样子
I spent 20 years wondering what became of you.
如今我在这里看到你了 活生生的你
Now I see you here, alive.
我向你母亲保证过我会一直保护你
I promised your mother that I would always protect you.
但我知道你的命运会将你带回我身边的
But I knew that your destiny would bring you back to me.
加入我们 在这里安家
Join us. Make a home here.
我的朋友们会来找我的
My friends are gonna come looking for me.
那就留在这里直到他们来了为止
Well, stay until they do.
选择权在你
Choice is yours.
一年后
你是在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
我想着你一个人在这下面肯定会无聊
I thought you might get lonely down here all by yourself.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
老头子可不希望我们
The old man doesn't want us
为了这玩意冒生命危险
risking our life for this stuff.
假如你出了什么事 他会发疯的
He'd freak out if anything happened to you.
我能照顾好自己 黎瑞娅
I can take care of myself, Lyria.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
无论你去哪 我都要跟着 记得吗
Wherever you go, I go. Remember?
-看来我们迟到了 -走吧
- Looks like we're late. - Let's go.
你们怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
你们找到了些什么
What'd ya find?
这个是给克格莱恩的
This one's for Cogline.
太贴心了
Oh, sweet!
这里
Here.
巨魔
Trolls!
带大家离开这里 快
Get everyone out of here. Go!
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria...
新的黑暗即将来临
A new darkness is coming.
你必须找到威尔
You must find Wil.
世界的命运决定于此
The fate of the world depends on it.
沙娜拉传奇
第二季 第一集
你醒了
Welcome back.
-我是怎么... -活下来的
- How did I... - Survive?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我找到你的时候
But when I found you
你一直在喊安波莉
all you kept saying was "Amberle."
不 你不应该起来
No. You shouldn't be out of bed.
我要去见克格莱恩
I need to see Cogline.
在研究你古老的德鲁伊魔术吗
Up to your old Druid tricks?
这不是魔法 这是科学
This isn't magic, it's science.
我知道 这是电力
I know. It's electricity.
你总是让人出乎意料
You're full of surprises.
很高兴看到你好些了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
黎瑞娅把今天的事告诉我了
Lyria told me what happened today,
你没有淹死真是个奇迹
it's a miracle you didn't drown.
如果不是安波莉 我可能就死了
I would have, if it wasn't for Amberle.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但她就在那
I know. I know it sounds crazy, but she was down there.
我看见她了
I saw her.
当一个人溺水的时候
When a person is drowning,
大脑处于缺氧状态
their brain loses oxygen
从而导致精神错乱
causing their mind to play all sorts of tricks.
不 这是真的
No. But this was real.
她找到了我 说威尔需要我
She reached out to me, and she said Wil needs me.
也许你内心深处是这么认为的
Maybe deep down that's what you want to believe.
帮助你接受
Your way of dealing with the fact
他没有回来找你这个事实
that he never came looking for you.
埃蕾崔娅 你必须舍弃过去的生活
Eretria, you must let go of your old life.
不管威尔和安波莉在哪 我确定他们很安全
Wherever Wil and Amberle are, I'm sure they're safe.
好吧 我想你是对的
Yeah, I guess you're right.
毫无疑问他们在阿博隆 过着快乐的日子
No doubt they're in Arborlon, living happily ever after.
看来你是下一个
Looks like you're next.
你不是侏儒
You're not a gnome.
很明显你的眼睛没有问题
Clearly nothing wrong with your eyes.
我还以为所有司铎医师都是侏儒
I just thought all Stor Healers were gnomes.
他们破了个例
They made an exception.
你有什么特殊的地方吗
What makes you so special?
没什么
Nothing.
他们说你把自己烧伤了
Says here you burned yourself.
是的
Yeah.
我希望能有一个更好的说法
I wish it came with a better story,
但真♥相♥是我绊倒摔在了篝火上
but the truth is I tripped and fell into my own campfire.
好消息是 你会没事的
The good news is, you'll live.
一天用两次
Apply this twice a day.
应该会减轻疤痕
It should minimize the scarring.
你看起来很眼熟 你叫什么名字
You look really familiar. What was your name?
在这里 我只是一名普通的医师
Around here, I'm just another Healer.
距离恶魔来袭已经一年了
It's been a year since the demon attack.
我们需要让这群人回到他们的家园和农场
We need to get these people back to their homes and farms.
精灵的国库已经空了
The Elven treasury is empty.
我们没有资源或人力
We don't have the resources or manpower
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表