剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
时间到了
It's time.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
很抱歉我这就得走了
I'm sorry I have to leave like this.
不会 你必须得走了
No, of course, you need to go.
看到你平安无事 我就放心了
I'm glad you made it back in one piece.
还变成了德鲁伊
As a Druid to boot.
你觉得安波莉找你有什么事呢
So, what do you think Amberle wants?
不清楚
Oh, I'm not sure.
希望她能
Hoping she can
告诉我怎么打败巫王吧
tell me what I need to know to defeat the Warlock Lord.
肯定不止这个
I'm sure it's more than that.
我知道她对你有多重要
I know what she meant to you.
嗯 我找了她一年 现在终于有机会见她了
Yeah, I've wanted to see her for a year and now I get the chance.
你害怕了
You're scared.
百感交集吧
Well, along with a thousand other emotions.
你真的没事吧
Sure you're okay?
除了肩上担负
Other than the weight of
千年的使命
a thousand-year-old order on my shoulders,
我没事
I'm good.
好
All right.
我知道亚拉农不算是个好爸爸
I know Allanon hasn't been the world's greatest dad,
但他绝对是个好老师
but I'll bet he's a hell of a teacher.
威尔 我们得趁早走了 不然一会太阳落山了
Wil, we should go before we lose more daylight.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
别自责
Don't beat yourself up.
你不是第一个喜欢上威尔·欧姆斯福德的女孩
You're not the first girl to fall for Wil Ohmsford.
这么明显吗
I'm that obvious, huh?
这么说吧 我也经历过
Let's just say, I've been there.
一眼就能看出来
I'd know that look anywhere.
我吃一棵树的醋是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm jealous of a tree?
咱们从司铎拉克出来你就没说几句话 怎么了
You haven't said three words since we left Storlock. What's up?
没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
你耳朵红了
Your ears are turning red.
干嘛学我说话
You stole my line.
我有件事要告诉你
There is something I need to tell you.
嗯
Okay.
安德死了 他被里加杀了
Ander's dead. Riga killed him.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他死后 精灵族怎么办
But now that he's gone, what will become of the Elvin people?
他是皇室最后的血脉
I mean, he was the last in the royal line.
他并不是
Except he's wasn't.
-什么 -安德不是最后的血脉
- What? - Ander wasn't the last.
他父亲 他哥 甚至安波莉
His father, his brothers. Even Amberele.
艾温坦国王的妹妹有个孩子
King Eventine's sister had a child.
女孩
A girl.
梅瑞思
Mareth.
梅瑞思是阿博隆王座的继承人
Mareth is the next in line for the throne of Arborlon.
德鲁伊之剑
A Druid sword?
给我的
Of my own?
是时候了
It is time.
该怎么用
How does it work?
务必要专注
You must focus.
清除脑中的杂念
Try to clear your mind of distractions.
很好
Very good.
现在你得学怎么用这把剑来战斗
Now you must learn how to use this to fight.
日月的不洁聚合
召唤巫王
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表