剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
我是卷走了他们的钱
I took their money.
我就知道你会做正确的事
I knew you'd do the right thing.
不要言之过早 我们走吧
Don't speak too soon. Let's move.
将军
General.
我们逮到了威尔·欧姆斯福德
We have Wil Ohmsford in our custody.
德鲁伊和沙娜拉人都落网了
The Druid and the Shannara both finally locked away.
我也搞到了精灵石
And I have the Elfstones.
看来这世界从此要太平了 上校
Today the world's a safer place, Colonel.
你来这是个错误
You coming here was a mistake.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
你不该想着救我
You shouldn't be trying to rescue me.
我来这不是为了救你 是为了弗利克
I didn't come to rescue you. I'm here for Flick.
班登把他抓走了
Bandon took him.
只有带你回帕瑞诺 他才能活命
The only way he lives is bringing you to Paranor.
你知道他为什么把咱俩都弄这来吗
Do you understand why he wants us both there?
我不在乎
I don't care.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
我们走到牢房♥门
We get to the cell block door,
埃蕾崔娅会在门外
Eretria will be on the other side.
而且她不是独自一人
And she's not alone.
她和谁一起
Who is with her?
我打不开 咱们得走了
I can't open this. We have to move.
这么快就走
Leaving so soon?
哪个巡逻兵逮到的沙娜拉人
Which of our patrols caught the Shannara?
是位赏金猎人 杰拉德·杰克斯
It was the bounty hunter, Garet Jax.
这是一个联手制定的计划 应该还有其他人
This was a coordinated plan. There may be others.
封锁通道 下令全面封锁
Seal the tunnels and instigate a full lockdown.
是 将军
Yes, General.
埃蕾崔娅和梅瑞思就在这个地牢某处
Eretria and Mareth are somewhere in this fortress.
谁是梅瑞思
Who's Mareth?
至少那个项圈能让你无法读心了
At least that collar keeps you out of my head.
我准备让她亲自告诉你
I'm going to let her tell you herself.
她们会想办法救咱出去
They'll find a way to get us out.
班登
Bandon.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我以为你在训练他成为一名德鲁伊
I thought you were training him to be a Druid.
我逼得他太紧了
I pushed him too hard.
进度太快
Went too fast.
我应该察觉到的 但我当时想救艾尔奎斯圣树
I should have seen it, but I was trying to save the Ellcrys.
又是你为了大局利益而牺牲的人
Someone else you sacrificed for the greater good?
班登是因为我才走火入魔的
Bandon strayed off the path because of me...
这个我承认
I accept that.
但这是我让你别卷进来的原因
But it's the reason why I tried to keep you out of this.
然而和人的意愿相比
But destiny is stronger
命运更强一筹
than the wishes of one man.
别说废话了
Don't give me that crap.
因为你搞砸了 我才被关在这
I'm here because you screwed up.
欢迎 威尔
Welcome, Wil.
我等你很久了
I've been waiting a long time to meet you.
无论你想让我为你做什么 都不可能
Whatever you think I can do for you, I can't.
-别妄自菲薄 -里加
- Don't sell yourself short. - Riga...
阀门完全打开
With the valve wide open,
只需几分钟 我就能把他的血抽干
I can drain all the blood in his body within minutes.
告诉我
Tell me.
帕瑞诺法典在哪儿
Where is the Codex of Paranor?
他们在封锁通道
They're locking off the tunnels.
也就是说威尔的计策失败了
Which probably means Wil's gambit didn't work.
但是我们没有逃生方案
And we have no escape plan.
走 牢房♥在这边
Come on, the cells are this way.
我知道亚拉农在哪了
I know where Allanon is.
相信我 我们找到他就找到威尔了
Trust me, if we find him, we find Wil.
我想你活得越久 心就变得越冷
I guess the longer you live, the colder your heart gets.
亚拉农不在乎任何人
Allanon doesn't give a damn about anyone.
他不在乎安波莉
He didn't care about Amberle,
他当然也不在乎我
and he certainly doesn't care about me.
你抽干我的血 他也不会说的
You can drain me dry and he still won't crack.
-他应该在这 -谁
- He should be here. - Who?
亚拉农 我能受到他的魔法
Allanon. I can sense his magic.
你说什么呢 我们在浪费时间
What are you talking about? We're wasting time.
-杰克斯 带我们去牢房♥ -等等
- Jax, lead us to the cells. - Wait.
我发誓 我没有
I swear, I'm not...
停
Stop.
我知道你失去了什么 威尔
I know what you've lost, Wil.
我也失去了家人
I lost my family, too.
就在岱达摩攻击阿博隆的那晚
The night the Dagda Mor attacked Arborlon,
我的族人驻守南门 简直就是屠♥杀♥
my men were defending the South Gate, and it was slaughter.
恶魔们撤离后 我找到我妻子已经被剥了皮
When the Demons were gone I found my wife flayed.
她还怀着我们第一个孩子
She was pregnant with our first child.
如果不是魔法 他们现在还活着
If it weren't for magic, they'd still be alive today.
告诉我法典藏在哪儿
Tell me where the Codex is hidden.
其他人不该承受我们所承受的一切
Nobody else has to suffer the way we have.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything!
我知道
Yes, I do.
但我宁可死也不告诉你
But I'd rather die than tell you.
杀了我吧
So kill me.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
随你便
Have it your way.
抽干♥他♥
Drain him.
那玩意儿对我毫无影响 我对魔法免疫
Staff has no effect on me. I'm impervious to magic.
不如在你没伤到自己之前 把它给我
Why don't you give me that, before you hurt yourself.
你对火不免疫吧
You're not impervious to fire.
威尔
Wil?
威尔
Wil.
我的兵器
My staff.
这不可能
It's not possible.
不想打扰这种大团圆 但我们得走了
Hate to break up this family reunion, but we need to move.
我们怎么出去
How are we getting out?
我知道条路
I know a way.
德鲁伊们跑进通道了
The Druids escaped into the tunnels!
我要逮到他们 封住他们
I want 'em captured. Now! Seal them off!
我们准备好了 长官 等候发令
We're ready, sir. Waiting for your command.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我和女生干掉这些士兵
The ladies and I will take care of the soldiers.
你们去把门打开
You, get that gate open.
把兵器给我
Throw me the staff!
我们怎么办 得二十个人才能打开这门
What do we do? It would take 20 of us to open this.
快 快
Move. Go!
我撑不住了 快走
I can't hold it! Go!
快过去 快过去
Go through! Go through!
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表