剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Uncle Flick!
我没事
I'm okay.
可你不该来的
But you shouldn't have come.
亚拉农
Allanon.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
我厌倦了你的把戏
I'm tired of your games.
但还是有力气结束它的
But not too tired to end this.
等弗利克安全了 你俩可以随便厮杀
You two can kill each other once Flick is safe.
你得先把头骨给我 我们说好了的
Not until I have the Skull. That was the deal.
我怎么能肯定你会信守诺言
And how do I know you'll hold up your end of the bargain?
我什么时候骗过你 威尔
When have I ever lied to you, Wil?
要说起来 你该怀疑的是那个德鲁伊
If anything, it's the Druid that deserves your suspicion.
虽然你的意图是真实的
Though it appears your intentions are true.
你来这里是为了救叔叔
You are here to save your uncle.
至于德鲁伊
As for the Druid,
谁知道
who knows?
他的脑子就是保险柜
His mind is a vault.
如果你想要头骨
If you want the Skull,
马上放了弗利克
release Flick now.
当然
Of course.
就听你的
Whatever you say.
班登 你干什么
Bandon, what are you doing?
自我保护
Protecting myself.
我不会有事的 不会有事的
I'll be all right. I'll be all right.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
让他感染了一种病毒
Infected him with a contagion.
如果我不给他治疗 他就会死
If I don't cure him soon, he'll die.
为什么 我全都照你说的做了
Why? I've done everything you asked. Everything!
我知道 抱歉 威尔
I know. I'm sorry, Wil.
我相信你 但是
I trust you, but...
我不能相信这个德鲁伊
I just can't trust the Druid.
头骨在这边
The Skull is this way.
但你如果你这样做 就永无回头之路了
But if you do this, there'll be no turning back.
我正是此意
That's the idea.
你有种
Nice try.
动手
Now!
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
确保不让班登带走头骨
Making sure Bandon doesn't leave with the Skull.
所以你也知情
So, you were in on this?
刚才外面的争吵 只是作秀
That bickering outside, that was just for show?
你为什么不告诉我 黎瑞娅是塔姆林女王之女
Why didn't you tell me that Lyria was Queen Tamlin's daughter?
好了 不用说了 你是想保护我
Wait, don't say it. You were trying to protect me.
其实 我是希望你和黎瑞娅能重新开始
Actually, I was hoping you and Lyria could start over.
建立自己的生活 摆脱你父母的错误
Build a life that wasn't defined by your parents' mistakes.
我太天真了
I was naive.
这么多年过去了 我早该想明白
After all these years, I should've known better.
那就现在告诉我真♥相♥
Then tell me the truth, now.
我身上的文身从何而来
Where did I get this tattoo?
为什么德鲁伊派你来保护我
Why did the Druid order send you to protect me?
我妈妈到底怎么死的
How did my mother really die?
你肩上的文身
Tattoo on your shoulder,
象征你是某教派的后裔
the symbol means you are a descendant of a sect
在世界大战中存活下来的
that survived the Great Wars.
哈米吉多顿的后裔
Armageddon's Children.
他们之所以幸免于难是因为他们并非完全是人类
They survived because they weren't entirely Human.
他们是人类与恶魔的混合体
They were a hybrid of Human and Demon.
也就是说谁拥有超强黑魔法
That meant that they could be corrupted
就能腐化或控制他们
and controlled by anyone with powerful dark magic.
我妈妈也是其中之一
Was my mother one of them?
是的
Yes.
她当时怎么了
What happened to her?
你们被不断追杀 哪里都不安全
You were hunted constantly, nowhere was safe.
你妈妈被一只恶魔造成重伤
Your mother was fatally wounded by a Demon.
我不知道他们怎么找到她的
I don't know how they found her.
他们能感受到她的魔法
They can sense her magic.
我已经来不及了
It's too late for me.
保证她的安全
Keep her safe.
求你了 克格莱恩 只有你能做到
Please, Cogline, you're the only one who can.
我永远爱你 埃蕾崔娅
I will always love you, Eretria.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
我答应她 我会保护你
I promised her that I would protect you.
她说服了我
She convinced me
说你容易走向邪恶但也容易成为正义力量
that you could just as easily be a force for good as for evil.
她是对的
And she was right.
这就是艾尔奎斯圣树选你燃起血火的原因
That is why the Ellcrys chose you to open up the Bloodfire.
你曾说过真♥相♥
When you said that the truth
会带给我痛苦 你是这个意思吗
would bring me pain, is this what you meant?
我这一生都必须
All my life, I've had to
都要从想控制我的人那里力争自♥由♥
break free from people who tried to control me.
而现在你说我可能别无选择
And now you're saying I may not have a choice.
你有
You do.
你妈妈和我都相信你有
Your mother believed it and so do I,
但如果巫王出现 他会感知到你
but if the Warlock Lord rises, he will sense you.
他会试图入侵你脑中并利用你
He will try to get inside your head and use you.
你骗了我那么多次 我怎么信你
How can I believe you after all your lies?
我可以证明
'Cause I can prove it.
这间牢房♥里 魔法和武力都无法施展
Neither magic nor violence can be used within this cell.
德鲁伊确保俘虏不会逃脱
The Druids ensured it to prevent their captives from escaping
或者彼此残杀
or killing one another.
放下武器 孩子
Lower your weapon, boy.
这座监狱是给比你强很多的东西设计的
This prison was designed for beings much stronger than you.
你撒谎
You lied.
你说过我们会救他的
You said we'd save him.
我一直都是这样的想法
It was always my intention.
但如今他只是你的一枚棋子 对吗
But now he's just a pawn to you, isn't he?
又是一个人因你的大局利益而牺牲
Another sacrifice for the greater good.
按我教你的顺序按下如尼文 再喊我的名字
Press the runes in the order I taught you, then say my name.
只有这样 我才能走出这间牢笼
That is the only way I can be released from this prison.
那他呢
What about him?
如果你喊我的名字 只喊我的名字
If you say my name and my name only,
他就不会挣脱这个牢笼
he will remain in sight.
但是得快 我在这里困得越久就变得越弱
But hurry, the longer I'm confined in here the weaker I become.
等下
Wait.
治不好弗利克 你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere until Flick is cured.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
此刻对他无能为力
There's nothing you can do for him now.
我发誓我没想骗你 威尔
I swear I wasn't trying to trick you, Wil.
我们得让你蒙在鼓里 以免班登读出你的心思
We had to keep you in the dark so Bandon couldn't read your mind.
亚拉农知道班登
Allanon knew Bandon
没有人♥质♥是不会落入圈套的
wouldn't walk into his trap without collateral.
他毫不在意
He just didn't care.
威尔 求你了
Wil. Please.
亚拉农做得对
Allanon is right.
你不要管我了
You need to let me go.
不行
Never.
我还能救你
I can still save you.
威尔 不要 你这是雪上加霜
Wil, stop it. You're making it worse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只有一个办法能救他 威尔
There's only one way to save him, Wil.
给我头骨
Bring me the real Skull
我就让毒药逆流出来
and I will reverse the flow of the poison.
我为什么要信你
Why should I trust you?
因为这是我和德鲁伊之争
Because my quarrel is with the Druid.
不是和你 也不是和你叔叔
Not with you. Not with your uncle.
别犯傻 他在利用你
Do not be fooled. He is trying to manipulate you.
闭嘴 你无权说这句话
Don't! You, of all people, do not get to say that.
通往头骨之路受超强魔法保护
The path to the Skull is protected by strong magic.
你需要沙娜拉人的鲜血
You will need the blood of a Shannara
和一名德鲁伊才能过去
and a Druid to access it.
幸亏你女儿也在这
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表