剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
then Human, Elf, Gnome,
所有生物都将被黑暗吞噬
all living things will be consumed by darkness.
至少这次我们不用游泳了
At least we don't have to swim in this time.
你们之前来过
You've been here before?
这是个完美的藏身处
It's a perfect hiding spot.
如果是你 你会把东西♥藏♥在这里的什么位置
Is there anywhere in here where you might have hidden something?
你是说你们在找的东西
You mean the thing you're looking for?
能告诉我到底是什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what it is?
是个头骨
It's a skull.
头骨 我没听说过什么头骨
A skull? I don't know anything about any skull.
我们快没时间了 我叔叔撑不了多久
We're running out of time. My uncle won't last much longer.
我们知道头骨就藏在沙迪谷某处 对吧
We know the skull is hidden somewhere in Shady Vale, right?
不然时空入口为什么带我们来这儿
I mean, why else would the time portal have brought us here?
我们只需继续跟进线索
We just need to keep following the clues.
不过我们目前唯一掌握的线索是
Except the only clue we found so far is--
我告诉你了 我不知道什么头骨
I told you. I don't know anything about a skull.
拜托 好好想想
Please. Try and remember.
这是生死攸关的事
It's a matter of life and death.
有没有不寻常的人
Has anyone unusual, anyone at all,
最近来沙迪谷
come through Shady Vale lately?
除了你俩 半个影子都没有
Other than you two? Not a soul.
有不寻常的事发生吗
Anything out of the ordinary?
听着 我想帮忙 真的 但我得走了
Look, I want to help you. I do, but I have to go.
我要去冬至节找海蒂
I have to meet Heady at the Solstice Festival.
不行 太危险了
You can't, it's too dangerous.
但我们做了一个稻草人参加比赛
But we've entered a scarecrow in the competition.
我们已经准备几个月了
We've been working on it together for months.
稻草人比赛
Scarecrow competition?
你真得重新审视下你的撩妹伎俩了
You really need to rethink your seduction techniques.
看你还敢不敢惹威尔·欧姆斯福德
That'll teach you to mess with Wil Ohmsford.
我们得去看看稻草人
We need to check the scarecrow.
你真觉得未来的他会穿越回来
You think a future him went all the way back in time
把头骨藏在稻草人里
to hide the skull in a scarecrow?
目前我只有这个灵感
So far that's the only hunch I have.
你
You.
在这等着 我们这就回来
Wait here, we'll be back.
不 我要一起去
No. I'm coming with you.
海蒂一心要赢 如果我们不去参赛
Heady's heart is set on winning and if we don't go--
-你不能去 -我必须去 如果我们不...
- You can't go! - I have to go, if we don't win this--
你赢了 好吗
You do win, okay?
你赢了那个破比赛
You win the damn competition
然后海蒂告诉她父亲她爱上了你
and Heady tells her father that she's in love with you.
我这辈子都听烂了
I've heard the story my whole life.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
什么叫这辈子 你是谁
And what do you mean, your whole life? Who are you?
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
确保精灵族使者位于最前方
Make sure the Elven Ambassador is situated at the front.
这个婚礼将第一次把我们的族人凝聚在一起
This wedding will be the first to bring our people together
任何一方都不会受到轻视
and no one can appear to be slighted.
新娘和新郎来了
The bride and groom.
什么风把二位吹到这里来了
To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?
外交关系
Diplomatic relations.
铲除猩红军和里加将军的时候到了
The time has come to eradicate the Crimson,
永绝后患
and General Riga, once and for all.
我们想得到你的支持
We'd like your support.
当然 我的武器库任你调遣
Of course. Consider my weapons stores at your full disposal.
我们还需要一队利亚士兵
We need a brigade of Leah soldiers as well.
现在成"我们"了 天啊 事情发展真快
It's "We" Now? My, how things have changed.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
昨晚东宫似乎
It appears the East Wing of the palace
被猩红军攻破了
was breached last night by the Crimson.
他们用炸♥药♥挖通了隧♥道♥
They tunneled in with explosives
放走了囚犯 瓦尔卡
and broke out the prisoner, Valcaa.
我们损失了十个人
Ten of our men were killed.
三队士兵交给你了 安德国王
Consider three brigades at your service, King Ander.
谢谢你 女王陛下
Thank you, Your Highness.
还是该喊您 "母亲大人"
Or, should I call you "Mother"?
"女王陛下"就可以了
"Your Highness" will suffice.
是时候了结了
It's time to end this.
把杰拉德·杰克斯叫来
Bring me Garet Jax.
这些都不是
None of these are the one.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定 我肯定能认出来
Positive. I'd know it anywhere.
你们见过席亚吗 评选要开始了
Have either of you seen Shea? The judging is about to start.
抱歉 没见到
Uh, sorry. No, we haven't.
等等 海蒂
Wait, Heady,
我肯定我之前看到这还有一个稻草人
I could've sworn I saw another scarecrow out here earlier.
穿着绿背心 木纽扣
It had a green vest, wooden buttons.
欧姆斯福德稻草人
The Ohmsford Scarecrow.
在过了湖南边的空地上
It's out in the south field just beyond the pond.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
如果他们不回来
If they don't make it back,
我们都会死在这 你知道吧
we're both gonna die in here. You know that, right?
待的越久 我们就越虚弱
The longer we stay, the weaker we get.
还挺诗意的
It's kind of poetic really.
要让我说实话
You know, if I'm being honest,
你是最像我父亲的人
you're the closest thing I've ever had to a father.
多惨啊
How tragic is that?
那么巫王呢
And what about the Warlock Lord?
你觉得他有你想要的答案吗
Do you think he has the answers you seek?
他会背叛你
He will betray you.
现在还不晚 班登
It's not too late, Bandon.
你还没有完全堕入黑暗
You're yet to cross the threshold into darkness.
你还能被拯救
You can still be saved.
被谁 你吗
By who? You?
我还是跟巫王混吧
I'll take my chances with the Warlock Lord.
你会后悔这个决定的
That is a decision you will live to regret.
这么轻易放弃 这不像你啊
It's not like you to give up so easily.
怎么了 亚拉农
What's wrong, Allanon?
离我远点
Stay away.
你看起来更衰老了
You look older.
更虚弱了
Weaker.
时间已经开始吞噬你了
Time itself has begun to consume you.
我就知道有什么不一样了
I knew something was different.
你快死了 是吧
You're dying, aren't you?
德鲁伊也有死的那天
Even a Druid's life must end.
-没有 -你确定吗
- It's not here. - Are you sure?
没有 威尔
It's not here, Wil.
灵感不太准
It was not a good hunch.
但亚拉农和席亚不会把头骨
But I doubt Allanon and Shea would've hidden the skull
放在这么容易找到的地方
where it could be so easily found.
估计你说得对
You're right. I guess.
我知道了 稻草人是线索
That's it! The scarecrow is the clue.
威尔 我说不在里面
Wil, I told you it's not in there.
不在里面 在下面
Not in. Under.
你觉得他们把头骨埋玉米地里了吗
You think they'd bury it in a cornfield?
就算真的是
And even if they had,
那他们为什么不直接带我们来呢
wouldn't they have just taken us here in present day?
他们当然想
Of course it would.
但如今这里不是田地了
But this, it isn't a field anymore.
而是个湖
It's a lake.
我妈过去总说
My mom always talked about
她和我爸赢了比赛之后一礼拜
how the week after she and my dad won the competition,
上游大坝爆♥炸♥
the dam upstream burst.
欧姆斯福德家一半的田地都被水淹了
Half the Ohmsford's fields were permanently flooded.
他们差点失去一切
They almost lost everything.
只剩弗利克在回家的路上
Everything except the old scarecrow
在河流下游捡到的稻草人
Flick found down river on his way home.
所以如果传送门带我们回到现实
So, if the portal brought us here now...
我们就是在十尺深的水下
We'd be ten feet underwater.
最佳藏匿地点
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表