剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
我从来没告诉过她这个地方
I never told her about this place.
对 你当然没告诉
No, of course not.
她刚刚只是让我检查一下这个水潭
She just told me to check the swimming hole.
进这个洞穴只是我的预感
The cave was a hunch.
我小时候也有一个这样的地方
I have a spot like this where I grew up.
是我爸带我去的
A place my dad showed me.
我用来躲避恶霸
Used to hide there from bullies.
不论我们在哪里 尖耳朵会让我们焦虑
The ears rub people the wrong way no matter where you go.
席亚 到底发生什么事了
Shea. What's going on?
如果他们说的关于我的事是对的呢
What if they're right about me?
如果我会害了她呢
What if I am bad for her?
别胡说了
That's crazy.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
是的 但我并没告诉她全部的事情
Yeah, but I haven't told her everything.
我能看见一些东西 威尔
I've been seeing things, Wil.
什么样的东西
What sort of things?
戴着银色面具的怪物们在追杀我
Monsters with silver faces trying to kill me.
感觉非常真实
Feels so real.
听着 席亚 你没疯
Listen, Shea. You're not crazy.
你也不是在做梦 我也看见过这些生物
And you're not dreaming. I've seen these creatures, too.
他们是堕落之灵
They're called Mord Wraiths.
我向你保证 他们就是真的
And I assure you, they're very real.
这一点都不好玩
This isn't funny!
你能看见未来 看到即将发生的事
You're having visions of the future. Of what's coming.
不 你在说...
No. What are you...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
海蒂
Heady.
怎么了
What is it?
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
她有危险 她身上全是血
She's in danger. She was covered in blood.
席亚
Shea!
席亚 等等
Hey, Shea! Wait.
席亚 等等
Shea! Wait.
沙娜拉
Shannara!
你 你是真的 怎么可能
You...You're real. How?
席亚 我们得走了
Shea, we need to go.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that with...
我知道你有疑问 但我们得走了
I know you have questions, but we have to move.
刚刚那个词触动到我了 "沙娜拉"
It hit something at me. "Shannara."
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
告诉我 沙娜拉是什么
Tell me. What is a Shannara?
就是你
You are.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表