剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
You understand now, child?
我不是孩子
I am no child.
是我的法力将你复活
It was my power that resurrected you,
记得吗
remember?
而你是怎么报答我的
And how did you repay me?
羞辱我
By humiliating me,
就像其他人一样
just like all the others.
亵渎卡坦妮亚
By desecrating Catania.
如今我是自己的主人了
I am my own master now.
那好吧
亚拉农对你的判断没错
Allanon was right about you.
克格莱恩曾教我如何控制它
Cogline tried to teach me how to control it,
我体内的东西
this thing inside me.
我有尽力
I'm trying,
但每逢月蚀 我都能感觉到巫王的魔法
but ever since the eclipse I can feel the Warlock Lord's magic.
就像
It's...
感觉就像血液里有一股寒气
It's like a chill in my blood,
向我的心脏蔓延
spreading to my heart.
你是我所见过最坚强的人
You are the strongest person I've ever met.
你能战胜这一切
You can beat this.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
有时我享受这种感觉
Sometimes I like the way it feels.
我明白那种感觉
I know that feeling.
差点把我摧毁
It almost destroyed me.
但我不会被它战胜
But I refused to let it win.
但如果我的阴暗面占上风怎么办
But what if my darkness is stronger than me?
如果我最后沦为班登那样怎么办
What if I end up like Bandon?
我感受不到巫王的存在
I cannot sense the Warlock Lord's presence.
他已经离开这里了
He has left this place.
我辜负了你
I have failed you.
这里
Over here.
天啊
Damn.
我还希望有亲自手刃里加的机会呢
I was hoping I'd have a chance to kill Riga myself.
法典
The Codex.
法典没了 我们来得太晚了
It's gone. We're too late.
无论巫王是否得到法典
Whether the Warlock Lord has it or not,
他都需要黎瑞娅打开天堂井
he still needs Lyria to open Heaven's Well.
那天堂井安全了
Then the Well's safe.
克格莱恩把那姑娘藏起来了
Cogline has the girl hidden.
那我们得赶在巫王之前找到她
Then we need to get to her before the Warlock Lord does.
那我们还站在这里干吗
Well, what are we still standing here for?
不 等等 我和梅瑞思去找黎瑞娅
No, wait. Mareth and I will find Lyria.
你们俩现在立即去利亚
You two must get to Leah immediately.
干什么
What for?
如果我们失败了
If we fail,
你们就是天堂井最后的防线
you'll be the last line of defense for Heaven's Well.
你们必须保护它免遭巫王毒手
You must protect it from the Warlock Lord.
怎么保护
How?
利亚还被猩红军包围着呢
Leah is still crawling with Crimson soldiers.
在边境军团时
Back in the Border Legion,
我曾跟我的人说过 一支军队宛如一条蛇
I used to tell my men that an army is like a serpent.
你只需要斩掉蛇头
All you have to do is cut off its head.
黎瑞娅
Lyria.
你来了
Oh, you made it.
威尔 黎瑞娅
Wil, Lyria.
你们终于来了
Took you long enough.
沙娜拉之剑
The Sword of Shannara.
艾尔奎斯圣树修好它了吧
Please tell me the Ellcrys restored it?
我们也许还能赢了这场战争
We may just win this war yet.
做得好 孩子
Oh, well done lad.
和我锻造它的时候一样新
Looks as new as the day I forged it.
什么 你锻造的这把剑
What, you made this sword?
亚拉农没告诉你
Allanon didn't tell you?
在我退休之前 沙娜拉之剑
The Sword of Shannara was my greatest achievement
是我最得意的成就
before I left the order.
它的剑刃灌注了德鲁伊的圣知
Its blade is infused with the sacred knowledge of the Druids.
魔法与科学的完美融合
Perfect congress of magic and science.
下次我对它会多加小心
Next time I'll try to be a little more careful with it.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
艾尔奎斯圣树有没有透露你所要看到的事
Did the Ellcrys reveal what you needed to see?
你还真能有一次
What, you mean you're actually
不干涉我的所思所想
going to stay out of my head for once,
不对我用读心术了
instead of just reading my mind?
随着我的法力衰退
As my magic wanes,
我已经丧失了某些能力
certain abilities are no longer within my power.
我觉得这是不幸中的万幸了
Well, I guess there's a silver lining to all this.
对 艾尔奎斯圣树告诉我需要做什么了
Yes, the Ellcrys showed me what I have to do.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那明早我们就启程
Then we leave at first light.
那黎瑞娅呢
What about Lyria?
女王就留在这里
The queen will stay here.
现在休息吧
Rest now.
你要倾尽全力迎接决战的到来
You'll need all your strength for the battle to come.
就这样了 老朋友
This is it, old friend.
背水一战
One last stand.
魔法与科学 再度联手
Magic and science, united again.
不得不承认
I have to admit,
威尔不是我所期待的
Wil isn't quite what I expected.
席亚是吗
Was Shea?
那你呢
What about you?
你准备好迎接以后的事了吗
Are you prepared for what's next?
还有场战斗等着我
I still have a fight left in me.
我不是说战斗
I'm not talking about the fight.
我们都知道你跳过德鲁伊的沉睡会发生什么
We both know what happens when you skip the Druid's Sleep.
你死了之后我们古老的使命会变成什么样
What will become of our ancient order once you're gone?
我女儿 梅瑞思
My daughter, Mareth,
她会接过德鲁伊的火种
she will carry the Druid torch.
再次回到这里感觉很奇怪
It's strange being back here again.
经过我们一起在这里度过的夜晚
After all the nights we spent here together.
那些记忆仿佛是上辈子的事了
Those memories feel like they're from another lifetime.
那也许我们该创造些新的记忆
Then maybe we should make new memories.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this again.
怎样
Do what?
失去你
Lose you.
不会的 我保证
It's not gonna happen again, I promise.
没人能阻止我们了
There's nobody left to stop us.
你我注定要在一起
You and I are meant to be together.
我受够了
I'm getting tired
人们告诉我我注定该是什么样
of people telling me what I'm meant to be.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我自己才是选择自己未来的人
I'm the one who chooses my future.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
我自己 不是别人
Me, and no one else.
这一切马上会结束
All of this will be over
然后我们可以一起回到利亚
soon and we can go back to Leah together.
然后呢
And then what?
我们一起过上幸福的日子吗
We live happily ever after?
你描述的是童话故事
You're talking about a fairy tale.
那又怎样
So what?
我们这样的人不配有幸福的结局吗
Don't people like us deserve happy endings?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
实际上
Actually...
这是个愿意与否的问题
it's a yes or no question.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria...
你愿意做我的皇后吗
will you be my queen?
我知道你在哪
I know where you are.
我们的主人需要你
Our master needs you.
你回这里真是找死 武器大♥师♥
You really must have a death wish coming back here, Weapons Master.
我不是来和你打架的
I'm not here to fight you.
我来送个信
I came here to deliver a message.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表