剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
wallowing in regret,
是这些东西害死了你父亲
that's what killed your father.
我们回来后你一直很安静
You've been quiet since we got back.
女王那边出什么事了吗
Did something happen with the Queen?
这么说吧 塔姆林果真名副其实
Let's just say, Tamlin lived up to her reputation
跟他们谈判真难
as a tough negotiator.
在露台上 我们在讨论条款
Out on the balcony, when we were talking terms...
她说除非你娶了她的女儿
She said she wouldn't agree to the alliance
否则不会同意结盟的
unless you married her daughter.
-你是怎么 -我花了一生
- How did you... - I spent my life
在王宫里给你的家庭当侍女
in the Palace as a handmaiden to your family.
王室政♥治♥我太熟悉了
I got a front row seat to royal politics.
我不会把下半生花在一场缺少爱情的婚姻里的
I won't spend the rest of my life in a loveless marriage.
换什么也不行
Not for anything.
这是关乎精灵族生死存亡的大事
This is about the survival of the Elves.
你的父亲 兄弟 安波莉
Your father, your brother, Amberle...
他们牺牲了自己
They all gave their lives
我们才得以建造一个更美好的世界
so that we could build a better world.
我们也应该这样
It's time we start doing that.
您有什么事吗 公主
Can I help you, Princess?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
这位女士是禁忌之战的英雄
This woman is a hero in the War of the Forbidding.
通知塔姆林女王 她是我的人
Inform Queen Tamlin that she's under my protection.
威尔和你在一起吗
Is Wil with you?
我有安波莉的一条消息
I have a message from Amberle.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
知道什么
Know what?
长官
Sir...
抱歉 我要离开一会儿
If you'll excuse me.
需要什么就告诉我 你不是外人
Whatever you need. You're family now.
安波莉...艾尔奎斯圣树向我说话了
Amberle... The Ellcrys spoke to me.
怎么跟你说的
In what way?
我看到了幻象
I had a vision.
她说威尔遇到危险了
She said Wil was in danger.
所以我才回来
That's why I came back.
我本希望能让威尔避开以后的冲突
I'd hoped to spare Wil from further conflict,
但如果艾尔奎斯圣树传达了警告
but if the Ellcrys has sent warning,
我不能坐视不管了
I can wait no more.
如果巫王回来了
If the Warlock Lord returns,
威尔是唯一能阻止他的人
Wil is the only one who can stop him.
意味着班登会来找他
Which means Bandon will be looking for him.
班登
Bandon?
他和这一切有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
我会在去沙迪谷的路上解释
I will explain on the way to Shady Vale.
威尔在那里
Wil is there.
我感受到精灵石的存在了
I have sensed the Elfstones' presence.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
我觉得你们有话要说
I sense you two have things to discuss.
别讲太久
Make sure she's not too long.
我在大厅等你
I'll be in the hall.
我很抱歉我说谎了
Look, I'm sorry that I lied.
我很抱歉我伤害了你...
And I'm sorry I hurt you...
我们没必要这样结束的
But it doesn't have to end like this.
你跟客栈老板的儿子
Is that what you told the innkeeper's son
和那个洗碗女佣也是这么说的吗
or the scullery maid?
我母亲这么说只是想把我们分开
My mother is just trying to drive us apart.
那她说的这些都是真的吗
Was she lying about them?
不 但这与你不同
No. But it's different with you.
我们之间很特别
What we have is special.
那就证明一下啊
Then prove it.
今晚跟我走
Leave with me tonight.
你不了解塔姆林
You don't know Tamlin.
我妈会来找我们 然后杀了你
My mother would hunt us down and kill you.
走吧 这里没什么好留恋的了
Let's go, there's nothing left for me here.
亚拉农
Allanon.
帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊
The last Druid of Paranor.
我小时候就梦想能见到一个德鲁伊
Since I was a boy, I dreamed of meeting a Druid.
我知道你的过去 研究过你
I've read your histories, studied your texts.
里加将军
General Riga.
猩红军背后的狂人
The madman behind the Crimson.
我给你一个机会
I will give you one chance.
赶紧投降
Surrender willingly.
不用了
Oh, there's no need for that.
你的魔法对我没用
Your magic won't affect me.
威尔
Wil!
威尔 我们得离开这里
Wil, we have to get out of here now!
项圈不会松开
That collar is never to come off.
这会限制他的魔法
It blocks his magic.
把他带回格里马克
Get him back to Graymark.
-格里马克在哪 -不知道
- Where's Graymark? - No idea.
但那些肯定是猩红军的成员
But those are definitely members of the Crimson.
跟安德说亚拉农被抓了 他得派巡查兵
Tell Ander that Allanon's been taken. He must send a patrol.
你呢
What about you?
我得在班登前面找到威尔
I have to find Wil before Bandon does.
安德国王呢
Where's King Ander?
会见塔姆林女王 接受她的条件
Meeting with Queen Tamlin to accept her terms.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
亚拉农被猩红军抓走了
Allanon was taken by the Crimson.
有人陷害了他 他们在牲畜棚等着他呢
Someone set him up. They were waiting for him at the stables.
我们得立刻汇报国王
We need to tell the King immediately.
确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 我亲眼所见
Yes! I saw it myself.
谁还知道这事
Who else knows this?
没人 我直接来的 怎么了
No one. I came straight here. What...
干得好 卡坦妮亚
You did the right thing, Catania.
什么
What?
省省你的魔法吧
No, save your magic.
你只会暴露我们的位置
You'll just be sending up a signal of where we are.
这些东西能被杀死吗
Can those things be killed?
他们这种形态是不可能的
Not in smoke form.
相信我
Trust me on this.
我们不能在外面待着啊
Well, we can't just stay out here in the open.
我们可以进谷仓躲躲
We can take cover in the barn.
走
Let's go.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
给你们争取点时间
Buying you some more time.
快带你叔叔离开这
Get your uncle out of here.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Bring it on, bitches!
沙娜拉人
Shannara.
退后
Stay back.
-快跑 -好
- We need to run. - Okay.
有人退步了啊
Someone's a little rusty.
你怎么来了 班登
What the hell are you doing here, Bandon?
接受我的命运
Embracing my destiny.
这东西是你的
That thing belong to you?
它们属于巫王
They belong to the Warlock Lord.
它帮我找到了你
It helped me find you.
为什么 你要干嘛
Why? What do you want?
我要正义
I want justice.
为我们这样的魔法使用者争取正义 威尔
For magic users like us, Wil,
我们天天被不明白我们的人追杀
hunted by people who don't understand.
被亚拉农那样的人欺凌
Abused by men like Allanon.
对于你的遭遇我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to you,
但亚拉农是想帮你
but Allanon was trying to help.
你每次梦到安波莉 都是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself every time you dream of Amberle?
还有你失去的那些朋友和家人呢
When you think about the friends and family that you lost?
-他骗了我们 -不要听他的 威尔
- He lied to us. - Don't listen to him, Wil.
不 他什么都不用说
No, he doesn't have to say anything.
我能读他的心
I can hear his thoughts.
你觉得是德鲁伊害死了安波莉
You blame the Druid for Amberle's death.
别读我的心
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表