剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't you prove it by getting me into Graymark?
你对埃蕾崔娅说了什么
What did you say to Eretria?
让我女儿和我单独谈一下 可以吗
Can my daughter and I have the room, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉了她真♥相♥
I told her the truth,
你之前的所作所为
that you've done this before
她只是新的受害者
and she was just the latest victim.
之后我给了她一包钻石来弥补她
Then I offered a bag of diamonds for her troubles.
你付钱赶她走
You tried to pay her off?
我并没有强迫她
I didn't have to try that hard.
你欣然接受的
She took it gladly.
亲爱的
My dear,
让我彻底说清楚
let me be crystal clear.
你现在的任务只有一个
You have one purpose right now
那就是嫁给安德国王
and that's to marry King Ander.
你从来没有喜欢过精灵
You have never shown any love for the Elves.
如果我是某个大计划的一部分
If I'm part of some bigger plan,
我有权利知道真♥相♥
I deserve to know.
精灵们即将爆发一场内战
The Elves are on the verge of a civil war.
我觉得我们此时的援助可能阻止其发生
I doubt our aid will prevent it at this point.
作为他们的王后
As their queen,
你要说服你的丈夫向我求助
you'll convince your husband to call on me for help.
当然 我也迫切需要你的帮助
I, of course, will race to your aid.
利亚王国的军队将会镇♥压♥起义
The army of Leah will crush the uprising.
一旦我们做到了
And once we do,
你会要求我们派一支守卫部队
you will ask us to set up a garrison
驻守在阿博隆来维持和平
in Arborlon to keep the peace.
好让你不费吹灰之力接管西境
Allowing you to take over the Westland without any resistance.
我在确保我们的未来
I'm securing our future.
我的责任是不尽一切手段保护我的王国
My job is to protect my kingdom by any means necessary.
我希望你能充分配合
I expect your full cooperation.
实际上 我命令你这么做
Actually, I demand it.
如果我不呢
And what if I don't?
那么你粉♥嫩♥嘴唇的流浪者朋友
Then your rosy-lipped Rover friend
将看不到第二天的太阳
won't live to see another sunrise.
你凭什么觉得你可以再一次抓到她呢
And what makes you think you'd even be able to find her again?
你又凭什么觉得
And what makes you think
我没有派人去盯着她呢
I don't have someone watching her already?
这座堡垒将成为你的坟墓
不 亚拉农
这会是你的坟墓
你一定很奇怪为什么自己会觉得如此无力
Must be strange for you to feel powerless.
这些枷锁是世界大战的时候研发出来
Those collars were developed during the Great War
用来控制恶魔的 这样我们就可以研究它们
to enslave Demons so that we could study them.
找出阻止它们的办法
Figure out how to stop them.
作为一个憎恨魔法的人
For a man who hates magic,
你却很了解它
you know a great deal about it.
我不憎恨魔法 我尊重它
Oh, I don't hate magic, I respect it.
不像你和你的德鲁伊同胞
Unlike you and your Druid brethren.
你们认为你们可以控制它 但是你们不能
You think you can control it, but you can't.
告诉我将军 作为一个精灵
Tell me, General, how is it that an Elf
体内留着沼魔的血是什么感觉
has Mwellret blood running through his veins?
我之前想过你为什么不受我魔法的影响
I wondered how you were impervious to my magic.
只有沼魔有这样的能力
Only a Mwellret has that ability.
大多数人都没逃过那次袭击
Most people can't survive an attack,
更别说你们的特征如此明显
let alone take on its traits.
我没有经历袭击
Oh, I wasn't attacked...
我母亲经历了 在她怀孕的时候
My mother was, when she was pregnant.
司铎在我母亲临死前把我取了出来
The Stors managed to rip me from her body before she died.
但是我已经被感染了
But I had already been infected.
我小时候十分虚弱
I was a weak child...
不能见光
Couldn't stand the light.
很容易感到疼痛
Prone to crippling pain.
但是我挺了过来
But I fought through it...
现在 我把我的诅咒
And now, I've turned my curse
变成了一把武器 以此来终结你和你的同胞
into a weapon to bring you and your kind to an end.
我绝不会放弃法典的
I will never give up the Codex.
你可以尽情折磨我
You can torture me all you want.
我不需要
I don't need to.
德鲁伊在哪 沙娜拉就在哪
Where there's a Druid, there's always a Shannara.
当我抓到威尔·欧姆斯福德时 你能有多坚强
How strong will you be when I capture Wil Ohmsford?
你可以忍♥受他经受多少痛苦
How much pain could you watch him endure?
你不明白 将军
You cannot see it, General,
但是这一切并不是意外或巧合
but none of this is by accident or coincidence.
一旦太阳被黑暗吞噬 巫王将会回归
The Warlock Lord plans his return once the sun turns black.
他将再次降临世间
He will once again walk upon the earth,
除非你放了我 让我去阻止他
unless you release me to stop his return!
我们不需要你来拯救这个世界
We don't need you to save the world.
我们需要你离开这个世界
We need you to leave it.
杰克斯和梅瑞思在站第一班岗
Jax and Mareth are taking the first watch.
他说我们还有半天的路程要走
He says we're about half a day away.
我回到了避风堡
I went back to Safehold.
我把城里的每个角落都找遍了
I covered every inch of that city...
我知道
I know you did...
有人阻止你找到我
You were kept from finding me,
他认为这是在帮我
by someone who thought was helping me.
-你被当成囚犯了 -不 不是那样
-You were a prisoner? -No. It wasn't like that.
我找到了一个属于我的地方
I found a place where I belonged.
当恶魔没有出现时
When the Demons didn't show up,
我以为你和安波莉拯救了艾尔奎斯圣树
I figured you and Amberle had saved the Ellcrys.
你以为我们把你忘了
You thought we forgot about you?
我以为你们开始了自己的生活 所以我也是
I thought you'd moved on with your life, and so did I.
我遇到了一个人
And I met someone.
那段时间我们很开心
We were happy for a while.
但后来我看到了安波莉
And then I had the vision.
她告诉你去找我
Amberle told you to find me.
她还说其他什么了吗
Did she say anything else?
她说黑暗将至
She said that darkness is coming...
安波莉的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Amberle.
-亚拉农把事情都告诉我了 -是吗
-Allanon told me the whole story. -Did he?
他知道会发生什么 但是却一直瞒着我们
He knew what would happen to her and he kept it from all of us.
她做出了自己的选择 威尔
She made her choice, Wil.
我们能在这里皆因于此
And we're all here because of it.
有些日子 我希望自己能消失
There are days I wish I wasn't.
-这不是我认识的威尔·欧姆斯福德 -那是谁
-This is not the Wil Ohmsford I know. -Who's that?
那个任你利用的天真家伙吗
The naive guy you could take advantage of?
那个相信人心本善的家伙
The guy who believes in the good in people.
那个让我相信
The guy who made me believe
我不止是一个流浪者的家伙
that I could be more than just a Rover.
你拯救了我 威尔
You saved me, Wil.
从各种意义上
In so many ways.
你胳膊上的那些标记
Those marks on your arm...
是精灵石造成的 是吗
They're from the Elfstones, aren't they?
你在干什么 你在批判我吗
What are you doing? Are you judging me?
你了解当你拥有了
Do you have any idea what it's like
自己想要的一切
to have everything you've ever wanted,
却又眼睁睁看着全部被夺走是什么感受吗
and then watch it all be taken away right before your eyes?
比你要了解
More than you know.
我去再拿点柴火过来
I'll get some more firewood.
我以为我们要盯的是猩红军的巡逻队
Thought we were keeping an eye out for The Crimson patrols?
什么 是你做的吗
What, you did that?
你知道
You know...
自从恶魔出现
Ever since the Demon showed up,
会耍派对上的把戏的每个人都从黑暗中现身了
everybody with a party trick is coming out of the woodwork.
那不是什么把戏 是魔法
It's not a "Party trick." It's magic.
你应该尊重它
And it should be respected.
我搞不清你 你到底想干什么
I can't figure you out. What's your deal?
为什么你会对什么德鲁伊这么感兴趣
Why are you so worked up about some Druid?
不管你的事
Not your concern.
给你个建议 放弃吧
My advice, cut bait.
别去招惹猩红军
You don't want to mess with The Crimson.
他们的信仰很坚定 所以就极度危险
They're true believers, which makes them extremely dangerous.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表