剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
The boy's magic grows stronger,
那个男孩的魔力变得更强大了
corrupted by the Warlock Blade.
它操控着他来复活他的主人
It was guiding him to resurrect his master.
巫王吗
The Warlock Lord?
不 我认为他已经被威尔的父亲
No, I thought Wil's father
用沙娜拉之剑杀死了
killed him with the sword of Shannara.
巫王采取了某种措施
The Warlock Lord took measures
以确保他不会真的死去
to ensure his death was not final.
他的追随者把他的心脏 头颅和剑藏起来
His followers hid his heart, his head, his blade,
希望他可以重生
hoping that he could be re-born.
席亚和我找到了他的剑和头颅
Shea and I have recovered his blade and his head,
但是他的追随者拿走了他的心脏
but his followers got away with his heart.
班登得到了它
Bandon recovered it.
好极了
Great.
所以他现在距离召唤另一个暗黑德鲁伊
So he's one piece away from bringing back
只有一步之遥了
another Dark Druid.
为什么你不直接毁掉头颅
Why didn't you just destroy the head?
我说了 巫王采取了措施
I said the Warlock Lord took measures to ensure
来阻止这一切
that wasn't possible.
你不了解魔法 殿下
You do not understand magic, Your Highness.
这一切正中猩红军的下怀
The whole thing plays right into the Crimson's hands.
里加将军关于魔法危害的言论
It confirms everything General Riga has been saying
全都被证实了
about the danger of magic.
至少告诉我你把那颗头颅
At least tell me you hid that head
藏到了班登找不到的地方
in a place where Bandon can't find it.
当然了
Of course, I did.
但是不要低估那个男孩
But do not underestimate the boy.
我们必须准备应对他
We must be ready for him
而你必须确保
And you must make sure
你的王国不会在危急关头四分五裂
that your kingdom does not fall apart at the seams.
说比做容易
It's easier said than done.
我的人们仍然住在营帐里
My people are still in camps.
他们疲惫 害怕
They're tired and, and afraid and...
而我是他们的国王
And I'm the king they're left with.
很多人并不看好我
Which many don't find encouraging
可现在我没办法责怪他们
and right now I... I can hardly blame them.
你需要的是支持
Then what you need is support.
只要根除魔法的要求没被满足
In their quest to eradicate magic,
猩红军就绝不会罢手
the Crimson will stop at nothing.
没有种族能够幸免
No race will be spared.
塔姆林女王已经联♥系♥了我
Queen Tamlin has reached out to me.
她建议精灵和人类建立一个联盟
She's offered an alliance between the Elves and the humans.
那你必须与她谈谈
Then you must speak with her.
可事实是 你没办法独自面对猩红军
But the truth is you cannot face the Crimson
或者巫王
or the Warlock Lord alone.
你不能停下
Hey, you gotta keep moving.
要走在树冠的阴影下面
And stay under the tree canopy.
不能让那些东西再次发现我们了
We can't risk those things finding us again.
有人跟你说过 你让人很不爽吗
Anybody ever tell you you're a pain in the ass?
这是谁教给你的
Who taught you how to do that?
没人教我 天生就会
No one taught me, I was born this way.
亚拉农不存在与生俱来的魔法
Allanon didn't have innate magic.
你肯定是从哪学的
You have to learn it.
是啊 这也是我人生中未解之谜之一
Yeah. One of the many mysteries of my life.
我不知道你为什么想找他
I don't know what you're expecting from him,
但是我建议你别抱太高期望
but I wouldn't get your hopes too high.
我好像没有太多选择
It's not like I've got a lot of options.
他是最后一个德鲁伊 唯一能训练我的人
He's the last Druid and the only one that can train me.
魔法被严重高估了 相信我
Magic is overrated. Trust me.
是的 然而它对你有好处 对吗
Yeah. Except when it benefits you, right?
我看到你能自我治疗
I watched you heal yourself.
为什么你一直不告诉我你究竟是谁
Why do you keep avoiding who you really are?
你根本想不到我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
我只是个普通人 想要过着普通的生活
I'm an ordinary guy who wants an ordinary life.
如果你想变得普通 那就把精灵石丢掉
If you want to be ordinary, then throw away the Elfstones.
你不能 对吗
You can't, can you?
你有这么一个绝妙的礼物 却不好好使用
You have this amazing gift, but you just abuse it.
我看到你胳膊上的标记了
I see the marks on your arm.
我知道那是什么意思 所以不用再跟我讲
I know what they mean, so don't try to give me some line
魔法的负担了
about the burden of magic.
你和你父亲一样喜欢评判
You're certainly as judgmental as your father.
当我学会如何使用魔法的时候
Well, when I learn how to use my magic,
你不会看到我逃避或躲藏的
you won't see me running and hiding.
看啊 这就是利亚王国
Behold, the Kingdom of Leah.
我们小的时候 我怀疑父亲有没有想过
When we were boys, I doubt our fathers ever thought
精灵的未来有一天会落在我们的肩上
the future of the Elves would be on our shoulders.
但是历史是由生者来创造的
But history is made by those who survive.
我希望自己做了正确的决定
I hope I'm making the right decision.
你没有其他选择 但是要谨慎
You have no other choice. But be careful.
塔姆林女王总是别有所图
Queen Tamlin always has a hidden agenda.
安德国王
King Ander.
上一次我见到你是在你17岁生日的时候
Last time I saw you was at your seventeenth birthday.
你喝醉晕过去了
You were passed out drunk.
很显然时过境迁了
Clearly times have changed.
只对某些人来说
For some of us.
你的美貌一如既往
Your beauty remains timeless.
和你父亲一样有魅力
A charmer just like your father.
希望你能更聪明些
Let's hope that you are wiser.
经历了长途跋涉 你们一定很累了
You must all be exhausted after your travels.
先休息吧
Rest now.
我已经设好宴来为你们洗尘
I've arranged a feast in your honor.
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
威尔
Wil...
我以为你死了
I thought I'd lost you.
别想那么容易就摆脱我
You can't get rid of me that easy.
好了 让我来帮你处理伤口
All right. I'll fix you up.
女王殿下
Your Majesty.
您的女儿我已经带回来了
I've recovered your daughter.
现在安然无恙地待在她的镀金笼子里
She's safe and sound and back in her gilded cage.
你从没让我失望过
You haven't disappointed me yet.
之前跟你说的永久职位现在仍然生效
My offer of a permanent position is still open.
您真是太好了
How sweet.
不过我没兴趣做谁身边的走狗
But I'm not looking to be anybody's lapdog.
我只想做个自♥由♥职业者
I'm strictly freelance.
今晚的宴会欢迎你来参加
You're welcome to join us at the banquet tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过皇家妓院感觉更适合我
But the royal bordello is more my style.
如你所愿
As you wish.
随时欢迎你来 杰克斯
Always a pleasure, Jax.
里加将军 在司铎拉克附近发现了沙娜拉人
General Riga, the Shannara has been spotted near Storlock.
派一个巡逻队去 即刻把他抓回来
Take a patrol. Retrieve him immediately.
我们得到消息说德鲁伊在利亚
We have word that the Druid is in Leah.
你跟我去处理德鲁伊
You and I will handle the Druid.
我们得往南走 去艾尔夏
We need to head south to Arishaig.
在这一切结束前 我们可以向联盟寻求庇护
We can seek asylum with the Federation until this is over.
庇护
Asylum?
如果我们不站出来反抗他们 还有谁能
If we don't stand up against these men, who will?
不只是猩红军
It's not just the Crimson.
告诉他关于恶魔的事情 威尔
Tell him about the Demons, Wil.
恶魔
Demons?
他们从司铎拉克一路追着我们
They chased us out of Storlock.
天空中满是黑色和红色烟雾的轨迹
Red and black smoke trails in the sky.
堕落之灵
Mord Wraiths.
巫王的奴仆
Servants of the Warlock Lord.
那不可能
That's impossible.
30年前 亚拉农和我父亲打败了巫王
Allanon and my father defeated the Warlock Lord 30 years ago.
这不是全部的事实
That's not the whole story.
您怎么知道
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表