剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
《沙娜拉传奇》前情提要
Previously on The Shannara Chronicles...
你不是第一个喜欢上威尔·欧姆斯福德的女孩
You're not the first girl to fall for Wil Ohmsford.
这么说吧 我也经历过
Let's just say I've been there.
我训练了班登 我以为是他
I trained Bandon believing he was the one.
我说另一个要出现了
I said another had emerged.
把法典给我 不然你女儿死定了
Bring me the Codex or your daughter dies.
把德鲁伊和她女儿烧死
Burn the Druid and his daughter at the stake
让他们的骨灰随风飘散
and scatter their ashes in the wind.
你母亲被抓了
With your mother captured,
你是天堂井的关键
you're the key to Heaven's Well.
如果巫王回归
If the Warlock Lord returns,
他一定会去找井 还有你
he will be coming for the Well and you.
为什么一个凡人男孩
Why has a mortal boy...
要唤醒本王
awoken the Warlock Lord?
我能感觉到它企图进入我的思想
I can feel it trying to get inside my head.
那是因为它感知到了你内心的黑暗
That's because it senses the darkness in you.
我在追杀魔法使用者
And I'm on the hunt for magic users.
把他拿下
Take him!
四境不会被魔法清除
The Four Lands will not be purged of magic.
很抱歉我没能保护好你
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.
本来不应该是这种结局的
It wasn't meant to end this way.
这不是结局
This isn't the end.
就算我们的肉体死亡
我们的抗争永存
你母亲会为你感到骄傲的
Your mother would have been proud.
我猜不久之后我就能亲自问问她了
I guess I can ask her that myself soon enough.
视死如生
烧吧 你们这些怪物
Burn, you abominations!
别呼吸
Don't breathe.
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
里加夺走了法典
Riga has the Codex.
一大本魔法书
Big book of magic.
假如书落入了巫王手中
If it falls into the hands of the Warlock Lord,
这场战争我们就输定了
this war will be over before it's begun.
我们必须赶到格里马克
We must get to Graymark.
沙娜拉传奇
第二季 第九集
很高兴看到你回来了
It's good to have you back again.
我们有很多东西要聊一聊
You and I have much to discuss.
没错 你说得太对了
Yeah, you're damn right about that.
假如从头到尾你都知道我是谁
If you knew who I was the entire time,
你为什么什么都不说
why didn't you say anything?
假如我说了 你会留下来吗
Would you have stayed if I had?
就我经验而言
In my experience,
逃家公主一般不喜欢别人问太多问题
runaway princesses don't usually like too many questions.
说实话 那时你的皇室身份并不重要
The truth is, your royal blood didn't matter then.
只要你在这里过得开心就够了
All I cared was that you were happy here.
不幸的是 现在一切都不一样了
Unfortunately, that's all changed now.
女王死了 你继承的远不止是一个王国
With the Queen dead, you've inherited more than just a kingdom.
你是唯一一个能打开天堂井的人
You're the only one that can open Heaven's Well,
这意味着巫王
which means the Warlock Lord
会不惜一切代价抓到你
will stop at nothing to get his hands on you.
这一切都并非我的选择
I didn't ask for any of this.
真正的英雄都是这样的
Real heroes never do.
假如我是你口中的英雄
If I'm such a hero,
那为什么我藏在这里
then why am I here hiding
而其他所有人都在外面舍命抗争
while everybody else is out risking their lives?
因为你别无选择
Because you have no other choice.
我是利亚的女王
I am the Queen of Leah.
而我愿意不惜一切代价保护我的子民
And I will do whatever it takes to protect my people.
假如巫王找到了你 那你的子民就完了
If the Warlock Lord finds you then your people will die,
一起死的还会有你爱的所有人
along with everyone else you love.
我知道这很艰难
I know it's hard,
但千万不能低估我们的敌人
but do not underestimate our enemy.
只要这个飞地不为外人所知
As long as this enclave remains a secret,
那这里就是四境之中你唯一的安全容身之地
it's the only place in the Four Lands that is safe for you.
我有时能感受到他的目光
I can feel his eyes sometimes,
巫王的
the Warlock Lord.
感觉他在黑暗中搜寻我
It's like he's searching for me in the dark,
但他就是看不到我
but he just can't see me.
你母亲的项链
Your mother's necklace.
上面金色的精灵石能阻挡他刺探的目光
Its golden Elfstone will protect you from his prying gaze.
在任何情况下你都不能把它摘下来
Now, you must never remove it under any circumstance.
那是你最后的防线
It's your last line of defense.
你知道你已经三个小时没说话了吗
You know you haven't said a word in the last three hours.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是在抱怨
I wasn't complaining.
你是在想她吧 是不是
You were thinking about her, weren't you?
我已经放下安波莉了
I've made my peace with Amberle.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria,
假如我出了什么事
if anything happens to me,
你能帮我照顾梅瑞思吗
will you keep an eye on Mareth?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
没什么 只是鉴于我们现在艰难的情况
Nothing, it's just with everything we're up against,
你猜不到谁会受伤
you never know who might get hurt.
别这么说
Don't even say that.
只要有我在 我就不会让你出事 好吗
As long as I'm around, I won't let anything happen to you. Okay?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
我没事
I'm okay.
我很确定你这幅样子肯定不是没事的样子
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not what okay looks like.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
我觉得我要失控了
I think I'm losing my mind.
不止是这个
It's more than that.
自从我们离开阿博隆之后你就一直心神不宁
Something's been bothering you since we left Arborlon.
我要听实话
I need the truth.
告诉我
Tell me.
我已经不是你印象中的那个人了
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是好人
I'm not good.
她的内心越来越黑暗了
Her darkness grows stronger.
哈米吉多顿的后裔
A child of Armageddon,
她的精神在与我对话
her mind speaks to me.
我给你展示一下
Let me show you.
她和那个沙娜拉人在一起
She's with the Shannara.
她在抵抗我
She is resisting me,
但她撑不了多久了
but not for long.
你为什么要在她身上浪费时间
Why are you wasting time with her?
她只是个一文不值的流浪者
She's nothing but a worthless Rover.
我感受到了你的蔑视 小子
I sense your contempt, boy.
但你渴望什么
But what is it you desire?
我渴望侍奉您
I desire to serve.
撒谎
Lies!
说实话
You will tell me the truth.
你渴望什么
What do you desire?
我将法力最强大的德鲁伊复活
I resurrected the most powerful Druid
就能向他学习
so that I could learn from him.
如此我就能和他一样强大
So that I could be as strong as him,
别人就无法再伤害到我
so that no one could ever hurt me again.
这么说你渴望的是力量
So it is power you desire?
那跟我来
Come then,
我给你所寻求的答案
let me show you the answers you seek.
德鲁伊法典
The Druid's Codex.
曾在里加将军手里的
Did General Riga have that?
一切魔法尽在其中
The sum of all magic.
就其本质而言
真正的力量不可共享
它只属于
拥有法典之人
他们所有
谢谢 主人
Thank you, master.
我明白了
I understand now.
一直以来我真是太傻了
What a fool I've been this entire time.
一直在寻找某人来指引我
Searching for someone else to lead me,
告诉我的命运所在
to show me my destiny.
若有人寻找主人
有人就注定沦为奴隶
你懂了吧 孩子
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表