剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Don't tell anyone of your mission.
岱达摩在宫里有眼线
Dagda Mor has an agent within these walls.
还有 威尔 别搞砸了
And, Wil, don't screw up.
如果岱达摩在我们之前找到安波莉...
If the Dagda Mor finds Amberle before we do...
世界就到末日了
the world ends.
真棒
Great.
多谢鼓励
Thanks for the encouragement.
别管伊吉
Ignore Iggy.
我用它来吓跑那些
Use him to scare the bark nuts off any Rover
在附近鬼鬼祟祟的流浪者
that comes sniffing around.
派丽雅姑姑
Aunt Pyria?
你和你母亲真是一个模子里刻出来的
You are the spitting image of your mother.
你在这里干什么
Now, what are you doing out here?
你可能会被绑♥架♥或者杀掉的
You could have been kidnapped or killed.
我遇上麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
怀上多长时间了
How far along are you?
我没有怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
在你的信里...
In your letters...
你说你在众族之战中亲眼见过魔法
you said you witnessed magic during the War of the Races.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a very long time ago.
但是你还是相信的对吗
But you still believe in it?
到底怎么了 安波莉
What is really going on, Amberle?
我参加了选拔赛...
I ran the Gauntlet...
而且赢了
and won.
我成为了神选之子
I became a member of the Chosen.
你爷爷一定很生气
Your grandfather must be furious.
-你真棒 -不 简直是噩梦
- Good for you. - No, it's a nightmare.
当我把手放在艾尔奎斯圣树上时
When I laid my hand on the Ellcrys,
我看到一些幻象...
I had a vision...
阿博隆四处硝烟
Arborlon in flames,
恶魔食死尸之躯
Demons feasting on the dead.
那是关于未来的幻象
It was a vision of the future,
因为我打破了规则才会出现这样的未来
a future that's going to happen because I broke the rules.
你得帮我阻止它
You need to help me stop it.
看我抓到了谁
Look what I caught.
来吧 勒死你
Come on! Choke!
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
够了
That's enough!
我们4天前侦查了那所房♥子
We scouted that house four nights ago.
我都要以为你背叛我了
I was beginning to think you'd double-crossed me.
我有必要冒险让你在四境的流浪者中
And risk you putting a bounty on my head
悬赏我的项上人头吗
with every Rover in the Four Lands?
多谢你的信任
Thanks for the trust.
你的东西呢
Where's your haul?
我把那里洗劫一空 就像你教我的那样
I stripped the place clean, just as you taught me,
但是回来的时候被伏击了
but I got ambushed on the way back.
伏击
Ambushed?
他们劫走了我的马和东西
They stole my haul with my horse.
如果是巨魔会吃掉你
Trolls would've eaten you.
如果是侏儒会挖出你的内脏
Gnomes would've gutted you.
是谁干的 其他流浪者部族吗
Who was it, another Rover clan?
一个精灵
An Elf.
一个精灵
An Elf?
你应该杀死那个自大的畜生
Well, you should have killed the arrogant little snot,
割掉他的尖耳朵 拿给我当纪念品的
cut off its pointy ears, and brought them to me as a souvenir!
看来你不是当盗贼的料
Guess you're not cut out for a heist after all.
这是我第一次独自行动
It was my first time going solo.
再给我一次机会
Just give me another shot.
我们是部族 不是做慈善的
This is a clan, not a charity.
我要把你卖♥♥给博卡·马德里
I'm selling you to Boca Madrid.
他缺个老婆 瞄上你好久了
He wants a wife and he's had his eye on you for a while.
赛法罗 等等
Cephalo, wait!
我没有空手而归
I didn't come back empty-handed.
但你要保证不能卖♥♥掉我
But you've got to promise not to sell me.
这些都是稀世珍宝
They're one of a kind.
你肯定能卖♥♥个好价钱
I'm sure you could get a good price for them.
-这些是... -精灵石
- Those are... - Elfstones.
没有比这更稀有的宝物了
There's nothing rarer.
或许你还是有希望的
There may be hope for you.
走吧 甜心
Come on, sweetheart.
你给我讲讲你到底是怎么得到这些的
Why don't you tell your dad exactly how you got a hold of these?
我儿子认为你在把我引入歧途
My son believes you're leading me astray.
我记得年轻时的你
I remember a younger king
是不会让些许的怀疑
who wouldn't allow the whispers of the doubters
影响自己判断的
to cloud his judgment.
要知道你沉睡了几十年
Well, we can't all fall asleep for decades and
如今世界早已今非昔比了
forget that the world has moved on without us.
我们发现他侵入了公主的房♥间
We found him trespassing in the princess's room.
他坚持要见德鲁伊
He insisted on seeing the Druid.
殿下
Your Highness.
我想我知道安波莉藏到哪里去了
I... I think I know where Amberle is hiding.
她和一个叫派丽雅的人在一起
She's with somebody called Pyria.
派丽雅
Pyria?
已经很多年没有我妹妹的消息了
No one has heard from my sister for years.
这些信上写了 她住在温霍夫
According to these letters, she lives in Wing Hove.
安波莉在和她秘密联络
Amberle was secretly corresponding with her.
我发现她把这些信藏在房♥间里
I found them hidden in her room.
为什么公主要秘密地和她姑姑联♥系♥呢
Why would the princess need to write in secret to her aunt?
多年前我们闹翻了
We had a falling out many years ago.
她爱上了一名人类
She fell in love with a Human.
她要我祝福她 我拒绝了
And when she asked for my blessing, I refused.
因为她爱的不是精灵吗
Because she didn't love an Elf?
因为她爱的是你 亚拉农
Because she loved you, Allanon.
我以为她明白我们之间没有未来
I thought she understood that there was no future for us.
显然她不明白
Well, evidently, she didn't.
但是 感谢你这位年轻能干的徒弟
However, thanks to your very capable young apprentice here,
我们现在很有希望能把安波莉安全带回
we now have our best chance of getting Amberle home safely.
我会派侦察兵去温霍夫
I will instruct the scouts to go to Wing Hove.
不
No.
威尔和我去就行了
Wil and I will go... alone.
我们去
We will?
带几个士兵没什么坏处
Inviting a few soldiers might not be a bad idea.
杀害神选之子的家伙可能还在城内
Whatever killed the Chosen could still be inside the city walls.
不能有其他人知道安波莉在哪
Nobody else is to know Amberle's location
否则她就有生命危险
or her life could be in danger.
就听你的
As you wish.
你觉得呢 老伙计
What do you think, old boy, hmm?
你怎么想
What do you think?
他说精灵石属于他父亲
He said the Elfstones belonged to his father.
但他都不相信它们有魔力
But even he didn't believe they were magic.
或许他在说谎
Maybe he was lying.
这个半精灵是哪儿来的
Where did this halfling say he was from?
一个叫沙迪谷的地方
Someplace called Shady Vale.
曾经有传言说
There used to be stories about
有一个住在山谷的精灵
an Elf who lived in the Vale.
他逢人便讲那个老掉牙的故事
He'd gladly tell you his wild tale of how
他单枪匹马地赢得了众族之战
he single-handedly won the War of the Races
只靠一把魔剑
with nothing but a magic sword
和3枚精灵石的辅助
and three humble Elfstones to aid him.
我父亲教我任何没有亲眼所见的事
Well, my father taught me not to believe anything
都不要相信
I didn't see with my own eyes.
你觉得就因为那些尖耳朵的混♥蛋♥
You think just because those pointy-eared bastards
告诉我们魔法消失了 那就是真♥相♥吗
tell us that magic's dead, that's the truth?
你怎么知道我没亲眼见过呢
What makes you think I haven't seen it, hmm?
找到那个半精灵
Find the halfling
我保证不把你嫁出去
and I promise not to marry you off.
我找到他 你要保证还我自♥由♥
I find him, you grant me my freedom.
所以你和国王的妹妹...
So you and the king's sister... Wow.
我从来没想过你也会搞浪漫
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表