剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
You're gonna die.
你说什么
Excuse me?
别去楼上
Don't go upstairs.
你不懂 那儿不安全
It's not safe. You don't understand!
你一定要听我的
You've got to listen to me!
听我说
Listen to me!
-怎么了 -埃蕾崔娅
- What is it? - Eretria?
等等 不要上去
Wait, you can't go up there!
拦住那个流浪者
Stop that Rover!
你无处可逃了 埃蕾崔娅
There's nowhere to run, Eretria.
别让她跑了
Don't let her escape.
斗篷伪装得不错 流浪者
The cloak's a nice touch, Rover,
但是你的靴子露馅了
but your boots gave you away.
做得好 迪尔顿指挥官
Excellent work, Commander Tilton.
非常感谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Grace.
安德王子协助进行了抓捕
Prince Ander assisted with the apprehension.
如果你说的协助是被暴揍一顿的话
If by assisted you mean got his ass kicked,
他确实帮了不小的忙
yeah, he was a big help.
流浪者 你有名字吗
Rover, do you have a name?
说了有什么用
Does it matter?
反正我们在你眼里都是一个样
We all look the same to you, anyway.
你必须对国王
You'll address the king
有礼貌的进行回答
with the respect he deserves.
他不是我的王 精灵
He's not my king, Elf.
她的名字叫埃蕾崔娅
Her name is Eretria.
我在路上遇见过她 她想打劫我
I met her on the road. She tried to rob me.
你将被指控谋杀皇家园丁
You will be charged with the murder of the royal gardener
并且试图刺杀安波莉公主之罪
and the attempted assassination of the princess, Amberle.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你疯了 我没杀任何人
Are you insane? I didn't kill anyone.
除了我和亚拉农
Besides me and Allanon,
还有两名目击者
there were two other witnesses.
听着 我什么都干 但不会杀人
Look, I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a killer.
那你来阿博隆干什么
Then what are you doing in Arborlon?
她是为精灵石而来
She came for the Elfstones.
但她做出什么事都并不为奇
But I wouldn't put anything past her at this point.
精灵族法♥院♥会决定你的命运
An Elvin court will decide your fate.
如果你有罪 就是死路一条
If you are guilty, the penalty will be death.
带她去监牢
Take her to the cells.
安波莉 求你 不是我♥干♥的
Amberle, please! I didn't do this!
不是我♥干♥的 不要
I didn't do this! No!
我要和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
是要事
It's important.
给你30秒
You've got 30 seconds.
-它们在哪儿 -威尔 我没有
- Where are they? - Wil, I didn't...
那些石头 埃蕾崔娅 快说
The Stones, Eretria, now!
右手口袋
Right hand pocket.
当骗子和小偷还不够是吧
Liar and thief wasn't good enough, huh?
你还得杀个人才过瘾
You had to add murderer to your list of accomplishments.
不是的 当安波莉认出我来时
No. No, when Amberle recognized me,
我跑掉了 但我没有想杀她
I took off, but I didn't try to kill her.
省省吧
Save it.
安波莉对你的看法没错
Amberle was right about you all along.
你只在乎你自己
You only give a damn about yourself.
想想吧 威尔
Think about it, Wil.
为什么我要大老远跑到这里杀安波莉
Why would I come all the way here to kill Amberle
我在林子里有无数次机会可以杀她
when I had a million chances out there in the woods?
我在这里杀人有什么好处
How does murdering her even help me?
如果真有人想杀她
If someone's really trying to kill her,
那他们一定还逍遥法外
then they're still out there.
时间到了
Time's up!
我父亲的剑
My father's sword.
当他离开
The Elvin people...
我们的时候 精灵族人
were deprived of a great king
失去了一个伟大的国王
when he was taken from us.
愿它能护你一路平安
May it protect you on your journey.
我每天都在想他
I miss him every day.
我也是
Me too.
现在更加想念
Now more than ever.
你总是让我想起他
You remind me of him so much.
他和你一模一样
He was just like you.
顽固 但是无私
Headstrong, but selfless...
并且非常勇敢
and very brave.
你是阿博隆最好的保护者
Arborlon could not have chosen a finer protector.
你一定要回来
You come back to us.
我会的
I will.
有什么烦心事吗
Is something bothering you?
我不明白为什么我们不能立刻出发
I don't understand why we can't leave immediately
凶手不是已经被抓到了
now that the murderer has been caught.
我想事情没那么简单
I'm not so sure that's the case.
为什么我一点不惊讶你会站在流浪者那边
Why am I not surprised you're taking the Rover's side?
我对埃蕾崔娅毫无好感
I have no love for Eretria,
她只是为了精灵石而来
but she only came for the Elfstones.
她起初到底是怎么偷到石头的
How was she able to steal the Stones in the first place?
她在我的房♥间里袭击了我
She attacked me in my room.
我们发生了争斗 她打晕了我
We struggled and she knocked me out.
那我收回刚才的话
Oh, I take it back, then.
她听起来相当靠得住
She sounds totally trustworthy.
听着 她可以在树林里
Look, she could have killed us
或是流浪者营地中杀了我们
in the woods or the Rover camp.
为什么大老远跑到这里来下手
Why come all the way here to do it?
也许她就是有搞戏剧天赋呢
Maybe she has a flair for the dramatic.
但是无关紧要 亚拉农和我
But it doesn't matter. Allanon and I saw her
亲眼看到了她
with our own eyes.
我们的眼睛很容易受到蒙骗
Well, our eyes aren't impervious to deception.
德鲁伊的意思是也许你该重新考虑下
That's Druid-speak for "Maybe you should reconsider."
我知道你恨埃蕾崔娅
I know you hate Eretria,
但你不能让你的感觉混淆你的判断
but you can't let your feelings cloud your judgment.
如果你怀疑埃蕾崔娅没有杀人
If you have doubts that Eretria did it,
为什么不和她说
why didn't you tell her?
和你没有告诉她
For the same reason you didn't tell her
你上了流浪者女孩的原因一样
that you slept with the Rover girl.
对我们的任务没有帮助
It does not serve our mission.
说真的你不要再读我的心思了
You seriously have to stop with the mind reading.
这个宫殿里有个强大的恶魔
There is a powerful Demon inside this palace.
到现在为止 它成功地隐藏了自己的存在
Up 'til now, it's been successful cloaking itself from me.
如果我们能让它确信
If we can convince it
我们已经放松警惕
that we've let our guard down...
它或许会再次出击
It might strike again.
到那时 我们就有所准备了
And this time, we'll be ready.
但是我们仍然不知道这个恶魔的样子
But we still don't know what this Demon looks like.
等等 也许班登可以帮上忙
Wait, maybe Bandon could help.
那个男孩儿 怎么帮
The boy? How?
他告诉过我他触碰谁 就能看到谁的死法
He told me when he touches people, he sees their death.
他是个先知
He's a seer.
这是个强大却又危险的天赋
That is a powerful and dangerous gift.
你觉得他能看见一个人弥留之际所发生的事吗
Do you think he could see a dead person's final moments?
你为什么带我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
威尔告诉了我你的天赋
Wil told me about your gift.
看见死亡并不是一种天赋
Seeing death is no gift.
你是个先知 班登
You are a seer, Bandon.
你不仅仅看见了死亡
You don't just see death.
你还预见了种种未知的可能
You see possibilities.
你的父母不能理解你的天赋
Your parents didn't understand that,
但是我可以
but I do.
我的导师 布莱梅也是一名先知
My mentor, Bremen, was a seer.
我曾目睹他游走于光明与黑暗间的
I watched as he walked the perilous ledge
危险边缘
between darkness and light.
亚拉农
Allanon!
我已经尽力阻止她了
I tried to stop her.
请让神选之子安息吧
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表