剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
This isn't just any Elf we're hunting.
她是皇家精灵
This one is royal.
刚才好险
That was close.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
你知道吗 有时候我觉得
You know, sometimes I feel like
好像有人在眷顾着我们
there's someone out there watching over us.
不知道你会说这是魔法还是命运...
Don't know if you call it magic or fate...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I think so.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
不知道
I don't know.
等等 我好像听说过这种地方
Wait, I've heard of places like this.
是人类时期建造的建筑
Buildings from the age of Man,
在世界大战中被掩埋了
buried during the Great War.
你该不会真的相信吧
You can't seriously believe that.
如果是真的早该全都腐烂了
It would have rotted away by now.
它们被封存保护下来了
They were sealed and preserved.
就像是被琥珀封住的蝴蝶一样
Like a butterfly caught in amber.
看起来他们好像是要开宴会
It's almost like they were gonna have a party.
我倒是觉得这里好阴森
Place is creepy if you ask me.
不管这是哪里
Whatever this place is,
我们都得赶快逃出去
we need to get out of here, and fast,
赶在被那些精灵猎手发现之前
before those Elf hunters find us.
我们就从那里出去
That's our way out.
等她回来我们就知道了
We'll find out when she returns.
他们割掉我的耳朵时 真是疼得...
When they cut off my ear, the pain...
他们去追另外一个精灵
When they went for the other one,
我的同伴吉娜温时
my partner, Genewen,
她奋力反击 我逃跑了
fought back, and I escaped.
我认为他们就把她关在那里
I think they have her in there.
里面也有可能有你的朋友
Maybe your friends, too.
你们两个在这里干什么
What were you two doing out here?
我们在执行侦查任务
We were on a scouting mission.
我们来自奥尔登沼泽
We come from Olden Moor.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
一部分精灵领地
Some of the Elven settlements
都在被恶魔袭击
were coming under attack by demons,
所以我们开始执行侦察任务
so we started scouting missions
警戒周围村落
to warn the outlying villages.
就是他 割了我耳朵的那个
It's him. The one who took my ear.
在这里等着
Wait here.
集♥合♥
Gather!
我们发现了一个精灵和一个人类
We spotted an Elf and a human,
沿着山脊下的小路向北行进
travelling north below the ridge trail.
那个精灵 是皇室的
This Elf... is a royal.
她的耳朵能让我们酒足饭饱
Her ears will keep us in furs and drink
安然度过好多个冬天
for many winters to come.
先把她的人头交给我的
The first who hands me her head
会得到双倍奖赏
will be paid double.
他们全然不知世界末日要来了
They had no idea their world was about to end.
他们看起来很快乐
They look happy.
对我来说都是死人
They look dead to me.
你可以卸下这副外表坚强的伪装
You can drop the whole tough girl act, you know.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
在派肯山的时候你都跨出那一步了
You were across that line at Pykon.
你本可以把我们扔在那不管 但你没有
You could have easily left us there, but you didn't.
你折了回来 救了我的命
You came back, you saved my life.
别多想 公主殿下
Don't overthink it, Princess.
你死了 我就没钱拿了
You die, I don't get paid.
我不信这鬼话
I don't believe that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧 我在乎
Fine, I do care.
要不我们互相编个辫子
Why don't we braid each other's hair,
开个派对 讨论一下各自喜欢的男生什么的
have a party, talk about the boys we like?
你觉得怎么样
Sound good to you?
真好笑
Hilarious.
那还不赶快把那破相册放下
Now, why don't you put that stupid book down
跟我一起寻找出路
and help me find a way out of this tomb?
我说什么才能阻止你
Anything I can say to stop you
去执行这项自杀性任务
from going on this suicide mission?
我能想到几个可以晚点出发的理由
I could think of a few that might delay me for a few hours.
我是认真的 我有种不祥的预感
I'm serious. I have a bad feeling.
我还有的选吗
What choice do I have?
德鲁伊死了 安波莉也联络不上
The Druid is gone, Amberle is out of reach.
族人在一点点丧失希望
People are losing hope.
多亏有你 我们才知道敌人在哪儿
Thanks to you, we know exactly where our enemy is.
这场战争爆发至今
And for the first time since this war began,
我们可算有了把能打败敌人魔法的强大武器
we have a weapon strong enough to defeat their magic.
好吧 你说得没错
Okay, you're right.
族人需要你
The people need you.
是的 没错
Yes, they do.
临行前还有什么话要说吗 指挥官
Got any last words of advice for me, Commander?
活着回来
Don't die.
这主意不错
That is an excellent plan.
布莱梅
Bremen?
是的 我的徒儿
Yes, my apprentice.
我已经在这片土地上
I have walked these lands
存活了300多年
for over 300 years.
我厌倦了
I am tired.
厌倦人们拒绝相信真♥相♥
Tired of people refusing to believe the truth.
我做好离开的准备了 师♥父♥
I am ready to leave, Master.
我准备好跟你一起进入另一个世界了
I am ready to join you on the other side.
你的时辰未到
It is not your time.
你还有没完成使命
There's work yet to be done.
我孤身一人...
What more can I do...
还能做什么
alone?
你不是只身战斗
You are not alone.
另一个德鲁伊出现了
Another has emerged.
强大 前途无量
Powerful, full of promise.
而且没有你 众生无法对抗即将到来的事
And without you, they cannot fight what is coming.
你一定要坚强
You must be strong.
这世界岌岌可危
The world is at a tipping point.
没有你
Without you,
一切都会付之一炬
all will be lost.
布莱梅...
Bremen...
我们得找到出口离开这里
We need to find a door out of here.
出口
我想就是这里
I think this is it.
我们永远也出不去了
We're never gonna get out of here.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
只是擦伤而已
It's just a scratch.
你得暖和一下身子
You need to get warm.
我要查看一下你的伤口
I need to take a look at that.
所以你还是在乎的
So you do care?
在乎你拖后腿吗 没错
About you slowing us down? Yes.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
猎手们 出发
Hunters, move out.
科麦克 守着营地
Cormac, guard the camp.
我要去找我的朋友们
I'm going after my friends.
我得跟着他们
I have to follow.
我一找到她们
As soon as I find them,
我们就回来帮你把吉娜温救出来
we'll come and help you get Genewen back.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你能等着吗
Will you wait?
我能 但只因我欠你一条命
I'll wait, but only because I owe you my life.
那是我的耳朵
That's my ear.
帕克 你说过你会先等着的
Hey, Perk! You said you'd wait.
那是...我的...耳朵
That's... my... ear!
小家伙
Little one.
你回来了
You came back.
你还欠我一只耳朵
You owe me another ear.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表