剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Please, let the Chosen rest in peace.
我的计划是拯救艾尔奎斯圣树
My plan is to save the Ellcrys,
在那之前谁也得不到安息
and there will be no peace until that is done.
洛林发誓要保卫圣树
Lorin pledged himself to protect the tree.
让他帮我们吧
Let him help us.
我们只需看看他生前最后的时刻
All we need are his last moments.
找出恶魔的真面目
Look for the face of the killer.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
是她
It was her.
是你杀了他
You killed him.
什么
What?
她拿着把刀 还有双银色的眼睛
She had the knife... and silver eyes.
它不是你眼前的这个公主
It wasn't the princess that you saw.
它是个换生灵
It was a Changeling.
换生灵是一种远古的恶魔
The Changeling is an ancient Demon,
变形恶魔
a shape shifter
可以变成任何它想要的外形
that can inhabit the form of any being it chooses.
这也能解释它是如何
That explains how it's been able
藏身于宫殿之中
to hide in the palace.
那个家伙害死了洛林
That thing killed Lorin.
艾尔奎斯圣树曾想提醒我 但我逃跑了
The Ellcrys was trying to warn me, and I ran.
如果你没有逃跑 你现在已经死了
If you hadn't run, you'd be dead by now
一切希望都将化为泡影
and all hope would be lost.
那个恶魔现在还不知道
Now, the Demon does not know
我们已经察觉了它的存在
that we are aware of its existence.
这可能对我们有利
That could work to our advantage.
换生灵的目标是我
The Changeling wants me.
所以它还藏在这里
That's why it's still here.
如果你想要拿自己当诱饵 三思啊
If you are considering offering yourself as bait... think again.
如果我们找人伪装成公主呢
What if we use a decoy?
找一个不畏死亡的人
Someone with nothing to lose.
埃蕾崔娅绝不会帮助我们
Eretria will never help us.
如果对她有利的话她会帮忙的
She will, if it's in her own self-interest.
很好 现在去说服她吧
Good, now go convince her.
威尔
Wil!
和安波莉一起出现在我幻象里的
The Human girl I saw with Amberle
那个人类女孩
in my vision...
就是那个流浪者
was the Rover.
你们来监狱看风景的吗
Come to check out the view?
你现在有机会赢得自♥由♥
There may be a way to win your freedom.
看来你们发现了
So, you figured out
我不是攻击你的人 真棒
I'm not the one who attacked you. Way to go.
我们需要你帮我们抓到真凶
We need your help to catch the real murderer.
是个恶魔
A Demon.
所以你们想拿我当诱饵
And you want to use me as bait.
是的 不然我们精灵法庭上见
It's either that or face an Elvin court.
在你上演"本小姐是无辜的"的把戏之前
And before you play "Little Miss Innocent,"
别忘了你还闯入宫殿
let's not forget that you broke into the palace,
袭击威尔并偷走精灵石
assaulted Wil and stole the Elfstones.
"袭击"
"Assaulted"?
他是这么告诉你的吗
Is that what he told you?
细节并不重要
The details aren't important.
他说你闯入了他的房♥间
He said you broke into his room.
他奋起反抗 但是被你打晕了
That he struggled, but you knocked him out.
这只是他的说法
That's one way to put it.
但是你应该知道这种争斗是双方的
But you should know that the struggle was mutual
并且持续了近一个小时
and lasted about an hour.
他说你们俩没在一起啊
Well, he said you two weren't together.
他说的完全正确
And he's absolutely right.
你到底要不要帮忙
Are you going to help or not?
你在这里会很安全的
You'll be safe in here.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
等着吧
We wait.
公主发现我俩的事似乎很不高兴
The princess didn't seem very happy to hear about us.
我们之间根本没有什么事
There is no "Us."
你够可以的啊
Wow. You're such a guy.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
勾引一个女孩儿 然后再甩了她
Seduce the girl, then drop her?
我 勾引你
Me? Seduce you?
-没错 -那真是...
- Yeah. - That's...
真是...你一定是在逗我呢吧
Oh, that's...You've got to be kidding me.
不 我是实话实说
No, I call it like I see it.
我对之前发生的事
You can't make me regret what happened
已经是后悔至极了
any more than I already do.
我想你如今真的是交霉运了
Well, I guess you're really out of luck now.
那位公主可不会玩儿流浪者剩下的
That princess won't want a Rover's sloppy seconds.
一位巡逻的士兵刚刚在北墙附近
A patrol just found the body of a Black Watch Guard
发现了一具黑哨兵的尸体
hidden near the North Wall.
他死了有几天了
He's been dead a couple of days.
假如这个换生灵伪装成了黑哨兵
If the Changeling's been hiding in the Black Watch,
它也许知道我们要用替身诱饵了
it might know we're using a decoy.
我们得去提醒安波莉
We have to warn Amberle!
把门打开 开门
Open the doors! Open up!
安波莉 你还好吗
Amberle, are you okay?
挺好的啊 怎么了
I'm fine, why?
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
没事的
It's okay.
怎么了 你为何没和埃蕾崔娅在一起
What's going on? Why aren't you with Eretria?
因为我要找的是你
Because it's you I'm after!
安波莉
Amberle!
-站住 -退下
- Halt! - Stand down!
烧了这个恶魔然后把它的骨灰封在这里面
Burn the Demon and seal its ashes in this.
遵命
Yes, sir.
假如这里完事了
If we're done here,
我就带上我的东西走人了
I'll just take my things and go.
恐怕还没完
I'm afraid not.
迪尔顿指挥官 把犯人带回她的牢房♥
Commander Tilton, take the prisoner back to her cell.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不和流浪者做交易
I don't make deals with Rovers.
我就知道精灵婊是不会信守诺言的
Oh, I knew an Elvin bitch wouldn't keep her word.
放开她
Let her go.
这事已经出格了
This has gone far enough.
你得告诉我们你所知道的 公主
You need to tell us what you know, Princess.
安波莉...
Amberle...
你在你的幻象里看见了埃蕾崔娅
you saw Eretria in your vision.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
班登告诉我当他触碰到你时
Bandon told me when he touched you,
他看见了你和埃蕾崔娅在一起
he saw you and Eretria together.
但我猜你已经知道这事了吧 读心人
But I'm guessing you already knew that, mind reader.
我还指望着你能自己
I was hoping you were going to tell me
告诉我这件事呢
of your own volition.
没错 她是出现在了我的幻象里
Yes, she was in my vision.
但我不知道那是什么意思
But I didn't know what it meant.
我还以为那也许是个警告
I thought it might be a warning,
而且当她出现并攻击了我之后
and when she showed up and attacked me,
更是证实了这一点
that confirmed it.
你得开始相信艾尔奎斯圣树了
You need to start trusting the Ellcrys,
不然你们3个是无法到达避风堡的
otherwise the three of you will not make it to Safehold.
"3个"
"Three"?
公主 流浪者 精灵
Princess, Rover, Elf,
还有德鲁伊 是4个人啊
and Druid makes four.
亚拉农不在我的幻象中
Allanon wasn't in my vision.
假如岱达摩派出更多恶魔
If the Dagda Mor sends more Demons,
我们必须准备好在这里应战他们
we must be ready for them here.
这就是为什么你们3个...
That is why you three...
必须得一起前往避风堡
must travel to Safehold together.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize this?
去死吧
Go to hell.
也许我们很快就要到那一步了
Oh, we might get there soon enough.
"我们"
"We"?
我不会和你去任何地方的
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表