剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Make your choice.
埃蕾崔娅 你的手
Eretria. Your hand.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
她是哈米吉多顿的
She is a child...
后裔
of the Armageddon.
我的身体是容器
My body is the vessel...
我的血液是钥匙
My blood is the key.
卡坦妮亚在哪儿
Where is Catania?
她很安全
She is safe,
别的你不必知道
and that is all you need to know.
你把她带走了
You took her away.
为什么
Why?
要是你真的在乎她
If you truly care for her,
就该让她走
you must let her go.
他在骗你
He's lying to you.
你没这个权利
You had no right!
岱达摩会利用你所有的弱点
The Dagda Mor will exploit any weakness,
而你对那姑娘的感情
and your feelings for the girl
让你变得软弱了
have made you vulnerable.
不
No.
我可以战胜它
I can fight him.
杀了他
Kill him.
他在骗你
He's lying to you.
你必须让自己变得强大
You must fortify yourself.
让自己变得强大
Fortify yourself.
你说我有天赋
You talk about my gift.
说我很重要
You tell me I'm important,
然后你利用了我 又抛弃了我
and then you use me and toss me aside.
你把我送给那个魔鬼
You sent me to that thing,
让我陷入囚牢
to my imprisonment.
或许是恶魔杀了我的家人
Demons may have killed my family,
但是你...
but you...
夺走了其余的一切
you have taken everything else.
我所做的一切 都是为了四境的安全
Everything I have done, I have done for the safety
也是为了保护你
of the Four Lands... and to protect you.
你不过是死人的遗老
You're nothing but an outcast from an order of dead men,
或许该是你去和同伴相聚之时了
maybe it's time you joined them.
这不是你 班登
This is not you, Bandon.
不 亚拉农 这就是我
No, Allanon, this is me.
比任何人想象的都强
Stronger than anyone could ever imagine.
甚至比你还强
Stronger than you, even.
抱歉
I am sorry,
为我所做的
for everything I have done,
以及尚未做的一切
and all that is yet to come.
谁在那里
Who's there?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很遗憾你的家人都死了
I'm sorry about your kin.
不过我相信你就是四境需要的统治者
But I believe you are the ruler the Four Lands needs.
但愿如此 你有多少人
I hope you're right. How many are with you?
5,000.
在城市郊野的山洞里
In the caves beyond the city.
非常壮观
It's quite a sight.
就等你一声令下了
My men await your orders.
国王
King.
我们今晚就走
We move tonight.
去集♥合♥部下吧
Gather your men.
这就是血火
It's the Bloodfire.
我要进去
I need to get inside!
我们不会让你偷走血火的力量
We will not let you steal the power of the Bloodfire!
就是她
She's the one!
杀了她 她带着圣树种子
Kill the bearer of the seed!
你冲向火焰 我掩护你
Run for the flame. I'll cover you.
去吧
Now go!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away!
疯婆子
Crazy ladies!
快去
Now go! Go!
安波莉
Amberle!
必须给宫殿设防 准备应对攻城战
We must fortify the palace and prepare for a siege.
圣所呢
And the Sanctuary?
无法拯救艾尔奎斯圣树了
The Ellcrys is beyond saving.
你错了
You're wrong.
艾尔奎斯圣树才是我们唯一的胜机
The Ellcrys is this city's only chance.
这些东西来这里做什么
What are those creatures doing here?
侏儒没敌意
The Gnomes come in peace,
是来加盟我们抗击恶魔的
to fight the Demons as our allies.
他们已经向国王宣誓效忠
They've pledged an oath to the King.
真正的国王
The true King.
侏儒不是我们的敌人
The Gnomes are not our enemy.
岱达摩才是
The Dagda Mor is.
除非四境众族
And he will not cease
被消灭殆尽 否则他不会
until every race of the Four Lands
罢休
is destroyed.
我们不必孤军奋战
We don't need to face this alone.
有侏儒的帮助
With the Gnomes' help,
我们可以守卫圣所等安波莉回来
we can protect the Sanctuary until Amberle returns...
说什么疯话 公主多半是死了
Madness! The Princess is likely dead already.
她还活着
She lives.
等她带着种子归来
And when she returns with the seed,
我们就能重建封印之地
we shall restore the Forbidding.
这是唯一的制胜之法
That is the only way to win this war.
饶恕我们 陛下
Forgive us, Your Grace.
饶恕我们 陛下
Forgive us, Your Grace.
安德陛下万岁
All hail, King Ander.
安德陛下万岁
All hail, King Ander.
我们即便死 也要一起死
If we fall, we fall together.
安波莉
Amberle?
安波莉
Amberle!
埃蕾崔娅 我们得救她出来
Eretria, we have to get her out of there!
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
来
Come on.
快
Hey, come on.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
不
No.
艾尔奎斯圣树已死
我已自♥由♥
用精灵之血
血洗四境
血洗四境
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表