剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
把衣服穿上 威尔
Get dressed, Wil.
你怎么知道我的名字 埃蕾崔娅在哪儿
How do you know my name? Where's Eretria?
你的流浪者女孩早就走了
Your Rover girl is long gone.
流浪者 我不明白
Rover? I don't understand.
这是她的房♥子
This is her house.
不 不是
No, it's not.
是他们的
It's theirs.
我是个蠢货
I'm an idiot.
这点咱俩意见一致
You'll get no argument from me.
你应该人在沙迪谷的
You were supposed to be in Shady Vale.
是我叔叔派你来送我回去的吗
Did my uncle send you to bring me home?
弗利克并不打算告诉我你的行踪
Flick had no intention of telling me your whereabouts.
但是他的想法向来不难解读
But his thoughts were never hard to read.
什么
What...
你到底是谁
Who exactly are you?
我叫亚拉农
I am Allanon.
我们必须赶到德鲁伊堡
We must reach Druids' Keep.
等一下 你是个德鲁伊
Wait, you're a Druid?
我母亲去世之前
Right before my mom passed away,
她告诉我要找到你
she told me I needed to find you.
也许你应该听她的话
Perhaps you should have listened to her.
那样可以节省咱们很多时间
You would have saved us both a lot of time.
她给了我这些精灵石
She gave me these Elfstones...
那个
That...
流浪者把它们也偷走了
The Rover stole those too.
这比我原本想象的更加困难了
This is going to be harder than I thought.
你让我们的寻找之路陷入险境
You have put our quest in jeopardy.
什么寻找之路
What quest?
什么寻找之路
What quest?!
我不敢相信这就是我要帮助的沙娜拉人
I can't believe this is the Shannara I've been dealt.
这是我的马
That's my horse!
伙计
Yes! Hey.
四境现在处于巨大危难之中
The Four Lands is in grave danger.
只有沙娜拉族最后一个儿子才能拯救它
Only the last son of Shannara can save it.
我的名字是威尔·欧姆斯福德
My name's Wil Ohmsford.
你找错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
你是沙娜拉人
You're a Shannara.
你的祖先都是国王和勇士
Your ancestors were kings and warriors...
是为四境而生 为四境而死的英雄
heroes who lived and died defending the Four Lands.
是像你父亲一样的勇者
Men like your father.
我父亲就是个无赖酒鬼
My father was a deadbeat drunk
他独自死去而且穷困潦倒
who died alone and destitute.
你被骗了
You've been lied to.
你相信魔法吗 孩子
Do you believe in magic, boy?
当然不信
Of course not.
魔法流淌在你父亲的体内
Well, magic flowed through your father.
它也流淌在你的体内
And it flows through you too.
它存在于沙娜拉人的血脉中
It's in the Shannara blood.
如果我体内真的有魔法
If I had magic inside me,
它为什么没帮我救我母亲
why didn't it help me save my mom?
本可以的...
It could have...
前提是你知道如何施展魔法
if you'd known how to unlock it.
我可以教你
I can show you how.
走吧
Come.
你的命运在等着你
Your destiny awaits.
现身吧 换生灵
你的意识告诉我 这是你最想要的形态
我们历经几个世纪的监禁并承受巨大苦难
只求再次重获自♥由♥
只要艾尔奎斯圣树还活着 我就依然虚弱
去阿博隆 杀死神选之子
下一刀将直接插♥进♥你的心脏
Next one goes straight through your heart!
你是谁
Who are you?
我没恶意
I mean no harm.
求你了
Please.
我看到你生的火 想过来取取暖
I saw your fire and was hoping to warm myself.
你是我这周遇到的第二个精灵了
You're the second Elf I've run into this week.
事实上 之前那个是个混血儿
Actually, the first was a mongrel.
可爱 但脑袋不怎么灵光
Cute but not too bright.
你独自一人要去哪里
Where are you headed all by yourself?
去卡海文的精灵教会
To the Elvin mission in Culhaven.
我是名老师
I'm a teacher.
你没带什么行李
You pack light.
你的却不少
Unlike you.
我丈夫在巴利诺尔附近找到了工作
My husband found work near Balinor.
我得收拾好行李去那里找他
I had to pack up my stuff and meet him there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没带结婚戒指
You have no wedding band.
不过也很正常
Not that I'm surprised.
谁会娶一个流浪者呢
Who would want to marry a Rover?
你的首饰也把你出♥卖♥♥♥了 公主殿下
Well, your jewelry gave you away too, Princess.
我从没见过哪个老师
I don't know of any teacher
护腕上会绣着
who wears the royal seal of Arborlon
阿博隆的王族标志
engraved on their cuff.
你想怎样 给我下药然后抢走东西吗
What was your plan, drug me and then rob me?
我偷东西是为了生存
I steal to survive.
别给你的行为找借口
Don't try and justify your actions.
你们这群人就是四境中的毒瘤
You and your kind are a blight on the Four Lands.
这种傲慢的态度也是与生俱来的吗
Does the arrogant attitude also come on a silver platter?
你对我的生活一无所知
You wouldn't know the first thing about my life.
你没带护卫随行
Well, you don't have an escort.
我猜你是逃出来的
My guess, you're running away,
也许是为了逃避某个不但伤了你的心
probably from a guy who either broke your heart
还把你肚子搞大的男人
or knocked you up.
无论你的遭遇多么曲折 都根本无法
Whatever your drama, it doesn't even compare
与你即将在现实世界中所要面对的相提并论
to what you're gonna have to face out there in the real world.
感谢这位流浪者的箴言
Thanks for that nugget of Rover wisdom.
安波莉 我需要你...
Amberle, I need you...
回来
come back.
你怕黑吗 公主
Afraid of the dark, Princess?
现在谁才是小偷
Now who's the thief?
相信我 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥你赚到了
Believe me, you got the better end of that trade.
我们到了
There it is.
德鲁伊堡
Druids' Keep.
不敢相信我连夜赶路就为了来这里
I can't believe I rode all night for this.
几百年来
For hundreds of years,
这个堡垒都是四境中心
this fortress was the center of the Four Lands.
众族之中最聪明的男女
The wisest men and women from each race,
都被召集于此
they were called here
学习和训练魔法之术
to study and train in the art of magic.
这只是座废墟
It's just a ruin.
这是圣境 威尔
This is sacred ground, Wil.
什么也不要碰
Don't touch anything.
我不知道你要找的是什么
I don't know what you're hoping to find,
但这里没剩下什么
there's not much left.
帕瑞诺法典在这里
The Codex of Paranor is here.
那本法典具体什么样的
What exactly does a Codex look like?
里面记载了四境的魔法史
It's a book containing the magical history of the Four Lands.
如果存在拯救艾尔奎斯圣树的方法
If there is a way of saving the Ellcrys,
那就一定能在这里找到
it will be found within its pages.
为什么不干脆叫它魔法书
Why don't you just call it a book of magic?
德鲁伊是不是习惯
Is it a Druid requirement
把一切事物都搞得很神秘
that everything has to sound so mysterious?
我跟洛林谈过
I spoke to Lorin.
安波莉跟他说 艾尔奎斯圣树和她有交流
Amberle told him that the Ellcrys was communicating with her.
让她看到未来的幻象
Giving her visions of the future.
直到我在她房♥间发现了这个才相信他的话
I dismissed it until I found this in her room.
恶魔
Demons?
德鲁伊来之前她就画了这个
She sketched them before the Druid showed up.
这绝非巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
查清♥真♥♥相♥前 我要所有神选之子
Until we are certain, I want all the Chosen
和整个精灵议会都到宫殿来以保证安全
and the entire Elvin Council taken to the palace for safety.
派黑哨兵日夜守护他们
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表