剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I saw it.
我用剑捅了你
I stabbed you.
我现在脑子里很乱
I don't know what to think anymore.
我就不该去参加选拔赛的
I should never have run the Gauntlet.
我得离开阿博隆
I have to leave Arborlon.
只有一个人能帮助我
There's only one person who can help me.
-冷静 -不 我不想把你置于危险中
- Calm down. - No, I won't put you in danger.
你得跟我保持距离 越远越好
You need to stay as far away from me as possible.
当真吗
Seriously?
对不起
I'm sorry.
看来捷径到此为止了
Well, so much for my shortcut.
我和你一样不喜欢现在这种情况
Hey, I don't like it any more than you do.
棒极了
Great.
现在我都和自己的马说话了
Now I'm the guy who talks to his horse.
我还以为精灵会很聪明呢
I thought Elves were supposed to be smart.
我是个半精灵
I'm half-Elf.
显然没遗传到好的那半
Clearly the wrong half.
只有傻瓜才会在这片林子里独自穿行
Only an idiot would travel these woods alone.
巨魔在这里捕猎
Trolls hunt here.
等等 那是只巨魔吗
Wait, that's a Troll?!
曾经是
Was a Troll.
这只巨魔一定是闻到了你的气味
The Troll must have picked up your scent.
我听说精灵耳朵是他们最喜欢的零食
I hear Elf ears are their favorite snacks.
短尖儿的也喜欢
Even short tips.
假如你打算继续羞辱我
If you're going to keep insulting me,
起码得告诉我你的名字吧
I should at least know your name.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
我是威尔
I'm Wil.
谢谢你救我一命
Thanks for saving my life.
等等我
Hey, wait up.
安德王子 有安波莉的消息吗
Prince Ander, any word on Amberle?
黑哨兵还在城郊一带搜寻
The Black Watch are still sweeping the countryside.
我希望我可以帮着做点什么
I wish there was something I could do.
首先你可以说出真♥相♥
You can start by telling the truth.
我把一切都告诉亚里安王子了
I told Prince Arion everything.
我非常擅于撒谎
See, I'm an excellent liar,
这表明有人对我撒谎时我能察觉出来
which means I can tell when somebody's lying to me.
安波莉闷闷不乐地离开派对
Amberle left the party upset
然后你跟着她来了这里
and you followed her out here.
你俩吵了一架...
You two got into a fight...
然后她就失踪了
and now she's missing.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
我面前这位就是头号♥嫌疑人
I'm staring at the prime suspect.
她说艾尔奎斯圣树召唤她
She said the Ellcrys called to her
并让她看到未来的幻象
and showed her a vision of the future.
在幻象中...她把我杀了
In it... she killed me.
你真的指望我相信那棵树
You honestly expect me to believe that the tree
跟她有交流吗
was communicating with her?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
所以我才没说出来
That's why I didn't say anything.
你最好祈祷她还活着
You better pray she's still alive.
阿博隆
温霍夫
你觉得那是什么
Hey, what do you think that was?
不知道 不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
你对远古人类都不好奇吗
Aren't you curious about ancient Humans?
不好奇他们是如何建造这些神奇的东西的
How they were able to build these incredible things?
他们死了 我们活着
Look, they're dead, we're not.
仅此而已
End of story.
有人说过你挺愤世嫉俗的吗
Anyone ever tell you you're kind of cynical?
有人说过你挺幼稚的吗
Anyone ever tell you you're kind of naive?
-这是什么 -不确定
- What is it? - Not sure.
某种真菌或者烂树皮吧
Some kind of fungus or bark rot.
艾尔奎斯圣树生病了吗
The Ellcrys is sick?
它上次生病是什么时候
When's the last time that happened?
没病过
Never.
所以你不记得有任何关于
So you don't recall any accounts
艾尔奎斯圣树生病的记载吗
of the Ellcrys ever having been sick?
它连片叶子都没掉过
It's never even shed a leaf.
我知道艾尔奎斯圣树象征意义重要 父亲
I understand the symbolic importance of the Ellcrys, father,
但是它 毕竟只是一棵树啊
but it is, after all, only just a tree.
艾尔奎斯圣树
The Ellcrys
远不仅仅是一棵树
is more than just a tree.
我可以向你保证这一点 小子
I can assure you of that, boy.
别动
Stop there!
你是怎么越过禁卫军的
How did you get passed the Home Guard?
艾温坦 请告诉你儿子我并无恶意
Eventine, please tell your son I mean no harm.
亚拉农
Allanon?
放下你的剑 孩子
Put down your sword, boy.
好长时间没见了 我的老朋友
It has been a long time, my old friend.
父亲...父亲 这个人类是谁
Father... father, who is this Human?
这位是亚拉农
This is Allanon...
帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊
the last Druid of Paranor.
德鲁伊
Druid?
您说过最后一个德鲁伊死于众族之战
You said the last Druid died in the War of the Races.
你这样说的
Did you now?
30年来都没人见到过你
No one has set eyes on you in 30 years.
我只能往最坏处猜...
I assumed the worst...
但看起来你一点儿都没老啊
but it appears you have not aged a single day.
我受艾尔奎斯圣树的召唤而来
I have been called by the Ellcrys.
我必须马上到圣所去
I must go to the Sanctuary immediately.
假如你真的是个德鲁伊...
If you really are a Druid...
证明给我看
prove it.
给我们展示些魔法
Show us some magic.
我不是变魔术的
I don't do tricks.
让他走
Let him go.
亚拉农的到来...
If Allanon is here...
说明黑暗时代就要来临了
there are dark days ahead.
这是你家吗
This is your house?
你可以陪巨魔睡在外面
You're welcome to camp out with the Trolls.
我没想到你这种人住的地方会如此...
I didn't picture someone like you living in a place so...
森林风
woodsy.
进屋前把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes before you come in.
脱♥光♥光
All of them.
你在开玩笑 是吧
You're joking, right?
不 你得洗个澡
No. You need a bath.
我可不希望你在我"森林风"的小房♥子里
And I don't want you tracking mud
到处留泥巴印子
all over my "woodsy" little house.
所以说...你一个人住这里
So, uh, you live here alone?
别担心 不会有人来打扰我们的
Don't worry, we won't be disturbed.
你不害怕有流浪者出没吗
So aren't you worried about Rovers?
你对流浪者了解多少
What do you know about Rovers?
他们会看着你 拿走你身后的衣服
One look at you and they'd take the clothes off your back
然后偷走你装着蓝色石头的小袋子
and steal your little bag of blue rocks.
把东西还给我
I need those back.
为什么
Why?
它们很值钱吗
Are they valuable?
对我来说是的
Only to me.
有人藏着小秘密
Someone's got a little secret.
告诉我怎么样
What's it going to take for you to tell me?
它们叫做精灵石
They're called Elfstones.
它们属于我父亲
They belonged to my dad.
它们似乎存在着魔力
They're supposed to have magical powers.
它们很漂亮
They're very pretty.
跟你比起来 我并不觉得
Compared to you, I hadn't noticed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我才是该道歉的那个
I'm the one who should apologize.
为什么
For what?
为了你明晨会感到剧烈的头痛
The epic headache you're gonna have in the morning.
这比我想象的还要糟
It's much worse than I thought.
艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎
The Ellcrys is dying.
你确定吗
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表