剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
睡个好觉 宝贝
Sleep tight, sweetie.
咱们分开找她
Let's split up and look for her.
在森林前汇合
We'll meet back at the tree line.
你的探子回来了吗
Have your scouts returned?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你的探子 他们找到我朋友了吗
Your scouts, have they found my friends?
还没
Not yet.
有没有可能你的朋友继续前进了
Is it possible your friends kept moving?
丢下你去避风堡了
Headed to this Safehold without you?
听着
Listen...
你可以让我别插手你的事
You can tell me to mind my own business but...
但能告诉我你为什么这样做吗
can you explain why you're doing this?
你会笑我的
You'll laugh.
不会的
I won't.
这是我的命
It's my destiny.
在我看来 你的命数
Well, your "destiny" sounds a lot like
更像被奴役 埃蕾崔娅
slavery to me, Eretria.
你的朋友想让你共赴使命
Your friends want you on their quest.
我想要你留在这
I want you here.
但最重要的是
But all that matters...
你自己想怎么做
What is it you want?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
只是从没有人问过我这个问题
It's just that nobody's ever asked me that before.
那你该问问你自己
Then you should ask yourself.
或者...你也可以跟我跳支舞
Or... you could just dance with me.
-看着点儿 -抱歉
- Hey, watch yourself! - Sorry.
我把话撂这 他要是天亮时还跟
Like I said, if he's not done with that
那个流浪婊勾搭 我就亲手宰了她
Rover bitch by sunrise, then I'll kill her myself.
泰伊
Tye.
什么事 弗朗西丝
What's the problem, Frances?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
哪儿也别去
Don't go anywhere.
威尔
Wil?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们来救你啊
We came to rescue you.
不过看起来
But from the look of things,
你不需要我们救了
it doesn't appear you need saving.
没错 我不需要
You're right, I don't.
我很好
I'm okay.
所以你打算留在这跳舞
So you decided to go dancing?
没搞错吧
Seriously?
你忘了我们的使命吗
Did you forget what we're supposed to be doing?
忘了
Forget?
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
自从离开阿博隆 你和安波莉
You and Amberle have been telling me
一直对我指手画脚
what to do ever since we left Arborlon.
我受够了
Maybe I'm done with that.
受够了
Done?
是的 我想主宰自己的人生
Yeah, I want to lead my own life.
如果不去避风堡 你根本就不会有人生
You won't have a life if we don't get to Safehold.
我们谁都别想有
None of us will.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我怎么了
With me?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
咱们得赶紧离开这了
Okay, we need to get out of here now.
她说得对
She's right.
她说得永远都对 不是吗
She's always right, isn't she?
发生什么了
What's going on?
每次到使命问题上
Well, when it comes to this quest,
你们俩就决定了
you two have made your choice.
我却没决定权
But I didn't.
我该做的都做了
I've done my part.
现在我要留在这
Now I'm staying here.
和人类同胞在一起
With my own kind.
那我也留下
Then I'm staying, too.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
没有埃蕾崔娅我不会走的
I'm not leaving here without Eretria.
艾尔奎斯圣树向我展现了你的幻象
Look, the Ellcrys revealed you to me.
你是命定之人 是我们的一分子
Okay, you're part of this, part of us.
你误解了 公主
You're confused, Princess.
我加入只是为了赚点钱
I was in this just to earn some coin.
不 你并非如此 埃蕾崔娅
No, you weren't. Eretria...
你来这是为了拿地图
You came here for the map.
不是为了我
Not for me.
什么地图
What map?
去避风堡的地图
The map to Safehold.
现在不如你给你男朋友讲讲清楚
Now, why don't you fill your boyfriend in
我去拿地图
while I go get the map?
我们5分钟后外边见
I'll meet you outside in five minutes.
要是我们不离开呢
And if we refuse to leave?
那我就把你们的事告诉这的所有人
Then I'll tell every Human in here about you.
以及你们的精灵身份
And your pointy ears.
-你没告诉我地图的事 -对不起
- You didn't tell me about a map. - I'm sorry.
事情这么乱 我忘记说了
In all the insanity, I must have forgot.
这就是你为什么那么急于找到她吗
Is that why you were so desperate to find her?
为了地图
Because of this map??
什么 不是
What? No!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you say that?
你当我是什么冷血怪物吗
What kind of heartless monster do you think I am?
为了我们
To us.
为了人类
To Humans.
干杯
Cheers!
你们肯定是埃蕾崔娅的朋友
You must be Eretria's friends.
有传说 在战场上
It is said that a warrior
英勇战死的勇士
who dies fearlessly in battle
会在死后获得丰厚回报
will reap many rewards in the afterlife.
如果这是真的
If that is true...
那我的父亲和兄弟将会自豪地
then my father and brother will stand tall
魂归圣山
before the Holy Mountain...
最伟大的人
the richest of men.
现在是我以他们为鉴做出牺牲的时刻了
And it is time for me to make a sacrifice in their honor.
我已与凯尔参事商讨过此事
One that I've discussed with Counselor Kael.
我会许下
I will give...
我会许下神圣誓言
I will give my solemn vow...
以四境之名勇敢奋战
to battle bravely in the name of the Four Lands.
恶魔来势汹汹
The Demons are coming for us.
但我们绝不会后退一步
And we will not back down.
我会与你们并肩作战
I will fight with you
以国王的身份站在你们身旁
and beside you... as your king!
国王万岁
All hail the king.
国王万岁
All hail the king!
国王万岁
All hail the king.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
你怎么知道我名字的
How do you know my name?
你的朋友有危险
Your friends are in danger.
你知道我朋友些什么
What do you know about my friends?
别相信他
Don't trust him.
谁 泰伊吗
Who? Tye?
放开我 你...
Let me go, you...
你的身体是容器
Your body is the vessel,
你的血液是钥匙
your blood is the key.
别让他们弃你而去
Don't let them leave without you.
我正找你呢
I was looking for you.
我说了在谷仓里等...
I said to wait in the barn...
和其他人在一起
with the others.
你说了吗
You did?
好吧 你抓到我了
Okay, you caught me.
我想也许我们可以继续之前的事
I thought maybe we could finish what we started.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表