剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
她的宠物
Her pet?
你简直就是人类的耻辱
You're an embarrassment to the Human race.
从你嘴里说出来 我就当是赞扬了
Well, coming from you, I'll take it as a compliment.
我不知道你俩之间发生了什么
I don't know what's going on between the two of you,
但你得放我们走
but you need to let us go.
是吗
Is that right?
别费口舌了
Don't bother.
四境正面临危机
The Four Lands is in danger.
你一定听说过恶魔的袭击
You must have heard about the Demon attacks.
我对你的故事不感兴趣 公主
I'm not interested in your stories, Princess.
我只要你的耳朵
Just your ears.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
那里应该有成千上万只恶魔的
There should be thousands upon thousands of Demons.
我亲眼看到过的
I saw them here with my own eyes.
你确定是这里没错吗
You're sure this is the right place?
是的
Yes.
那里
There.
那是岱达摩的巨石阵
That's the Dagda Mor's Henge.
完全没有守卫
Totally unguarded.
或许恶魔已经受令出兵
Perhaps the Demons have already been dispatched
向阿博隆进军了
and are marching on Arborlon.
或是向安波莉
Or Amberle.
现在是进攻的大好时机 不是吗
Now is the time to strike, is it not?
你会与我共进退吗 兄弟
You with me, brother?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
恐怕只有两个人能上去
Afraid there's only room for two on this ride.
也许下一世可以再续情缘
Maybe in the next life?
真可惜你要死了
Shame you have to die.
威尔
Wil!
你还活着
You're alive!
那是什么
What is that?
它叫洛克
She's called a Roc.
我救了它和它的搭档 帕克
I saved her and her partner, Perk.
他是风骑士
He's a Wing Rider.
走吧
Let's go!
抓牢
Hold on.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
我们得回去
We have to go back!
班登
Bandon?
我一直在等你们
I've been expecting you.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
我们还不确定他有什么能耐
We don't know what he's capable of.
愚蠢的王子
Foolish prince.
我叫你去拿我的剑
I tell you to fetch me my sword,
你照做了
and you do it.
我命令你杀死德鲁伊
I command you to kill the Druid,
你就捅了他
and you run him through.
那些是国王的命令
They were the King's commands.
你父王死了
Your father is dead.
父王
Father...
而你只是被我玩弄于股掌之间
And you are my puppet.
安德 住手
Ander, no!
我骗你替我送剑过来
I tricked you into delivering me this sword.
现在你就让我试剑吧
Now you will test its blade.
不
No!
不
No!
-太久了 -他会回来的
- It's taking too long. - He'll be back.
你耐心点
You just got to be patient.
你手里拿的是什么
What you got there?
里面找到的小玩意儿
Oh, it's just something I found inside.
什么东西
What are they?
拿来玩的...
It's just some sort of game, or...
我不知道 挺傻的
I don't know, it's silly.
不 告诉我
No, tell me.
它们能让我想起你
They reminded me of you.
有发现吗
Any sign?
他们很快就把她绑走离开了
They packed her up and headed out quickly.
他们应该是靠树林隐藏了行迹
I think they're using the trees for cover.
我探了好几条路 都没发现
I've done half a dozen passes, and still nothing.
我们走着去吧
We need to go on foot.
谢谢你 帕克
Thank you, Perk.
不 我才要谢谢你
No, thank you.
要是用得着我 就吹哨子
If you ever need me, use this whistle.
她孤独一人在外
She's out there alone.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我保证
I promise.
亚里安迎面冲向了岱达摩
Arion charged the Dagda Mor head on.
这是我见过的最勇敢的行为
The truest act of bravery I have ever seen.
而你就毫发无伤地从巨石阵逃回来了
And you escaped the Henge unharmed?
这都归功于我哥哥
All because of my brother.
是他救了我 父王
He saved me, Father.
他牺牲了 我却帮不上他
He gave up his life, but I couldn't help him.
你肯定已经尽力了
I'm sure you did everything you could.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
但我现在想尽一份力
But I'm gonna try and do my best now.
艾尼 亚里安 我父王
Aine, Arion, my father,
都死了 现在...
all gone and now...
现在你是国王了
And now you are king.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表