剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
All due respect, Your Highness,
但请别挡道 让开
but get out of my way. Now!
我明白你想伸张正义 队长
I understand you want justice, Captain,
但不是像这样伸张
but not like this.
留他一命是个错误
Keeping him alive is a mistake.
也许吧
Maybe.
但就算是 也是我的错误 退下吧
But if so, it will be my mistake. Now stand down.
我跟你没完 流浪者
We're not done, Rover.
收到 队长
Aye-aye, Captain.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我什么也没听到
I don't hear anything.
没错
Exactly.
没有鸟鸣
No birds.
-侦察兵 -在 长官
- Scout. - Yes, sir.
到前面去探探
Take a look up ahead.
遵命
Yes, sir.
有什么我们应该知道的情况吗
Anything we should know?
去探探踪迹
Scouting for tracks.
照地图来看
According to the map,
城♥堡♥就在这片树林后面
the fort is just beyond these woods.
我不想再有什么讨厌的"惊喜"了
I don't want any more nasty surprises.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我们得去救他
We have to help him!
公主 那片地方有毒
Princess. That area is poison.
我们不能上前
We have to stay back.
风向在变
The wind is changing.
我们得走了
We have to move.
我为和平而来 侏儒
I come in peace, Gnome.
我被锁在这里10年了
I've been locked up for 10 years.
我唯一接受的和平就是把你父亲的头插长矛上
The only peace I will accept is your father's head on a pike.
我有更好的东西
I have something better.
这是打开你的镣铐的钥匙
This is a key to your shackles.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
一个提议
A proposition.
你帮助我们以换取你的自♥由♥
Your help in exchange for your freedom.
你一定很绝望才来找我
You must be desperate to come to me.
精灵们都吓坏了吧
The Elves are scared.
的确
We are.
你也该害怕的
And you should be, too.
岱达摩回来了
The Dagda Mor has returned.
那我们就都完了
Then we're all undone.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
魔法没什么确定性可言...
There is no certainty with magic...
但我们快没时间了
but we are running out of time.
控制好你的情绪
Control your emotions.
好的
Sure.
我感受到了她的魔力在召唤我 年轻人
I felt her magic calling to me, young one.
你对安波莉干了什么
What have you done to Amberle?
你没办法救那个女孩儿的
You cannot save the girl.
那个德鲁伊把你送来真是犯傻
The Druid was a fool to send you.
班登
Bandon!
班登
Bandon!
三千年过去了
3,000 years have passed,
人类的武器却仍然在夺人性命
yet humankind's weapons are still claiming lives.
我失去了一名好队友 流浪者
I lost a good man back there, Rover.
别担心 队长
Oh, don't worry about it, Captain.
精灵会有机会毁灭世界的
The Elves will get their chance to destroy the world.
我不想打断
I hate to interrupt,
但等恶魔出现了
but when the demons show up,
就没有什么精灵人类之分了
there won't be any Elf this, human that.
只有我们和它们
It'll just be us and them.
看
Look!
我们成功了
We made it!
守卫到哪里去了
Where are the guards?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
林·卡特森
Rin Katsin.
后退
Fall back!
侦察兵 迎战
Scouts, engage!
退回树林 躲起来
Retreat to the woods and stay hidden.
那玩意儿会把你的人撕碎的
That thing will tear your men apart!
-公主 给我松绑 -别听他的
- Princess, cut me loose! - Don't listen to him!
别这么做
Do not do it.
快啊
Come on!
带公主到树林里
Take the Princess to the woods.
小短尖儿和我用精灵石引开那个混♥蛋♥
Short tips and I will distract that big bastard with the Stones.
-我们走 -我俩吗
- Let's go. - We will?
启动那些精灵石 小子
Fire those Stones up, kid!
不管用啊
They're not working!
用候补计划
Time for Plan B.
-计划是什么 -跑
- Which is? - Run!
把你的匕♥首♥和水袋给我
Give me your dagger and your water skin.
-什么 为什么 -为了一刀捅你脖子上
- What? Why? - So I can stab you in the neck.
快给我吧
Just give 'em to me!
我在外头能活这么些年
I didn't survive out here all these years
没几下子可不行
without learning a few tricks.
拿着
Take this.
它去追安波莉了
He's going after Amberle.
我们得引开它
We need to draw it away.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
恶魔会追随血腥味
Demons are drawn by blood.
我觉得
I think.
你觉得吗
You think?
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我们要看看这家伙有多皮实了
Now we see how tough this bastard really is.
来
Come on.
动作快点
Move fast.
只在干燥的地上走
Stick to dry land.
尽量放轻呼吸
Breathe as little as possible.
走吧
Let's go.
蹲下
Get down!
就说我有计划吧
Told you I had a plan.
考虑清楚了吗 王子
Having second thoughts, Prince?
考虑半天了
And third and fourth ones.
想清楚
With good reason.
断裂山脉可不是精灵能待的地方
The Breakline is no place for an Elf.
只要恶魔还在 什么种族都不能存活
It's no place for anyone as long as Demons inhabit it.
戴安娜 你怎么知道我在这
Diana. How did you know that I'd be here?
你是别人叫你别去 你偏要去的人
Because when someone tells you no, you tend to do the opposite.
你要是来阻止我就省省
If you're here to stop me, save your breath.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
你这是叛国
What you're doing is treason.
你有更好的办法吗 我洗耳恭听
If you have a better idea, I'm all points.
-有 我跟你一起去 -你疯了吗
- We do. I'm going with you. - The hell you are.
神选之子死在我眼前
The Chosen died on my watch.
我不会让它们再杀了你的
Won't let these creatures take you as well.
你同意这事吗
You're okay with this?
当然不同意
No, not at all.
但如你所说 我们必须做点什么
But like you said, we have to do something.
父王呢
What about Father?
我来应付父王
I'll handle Father.
你们只要活着回来就好
You two just focus on getting back here alive.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们很快就会回来的
We'll be back before you know it.
走吧
Let's go.
行动
Move.
接着走
Keep walking.
曼克斯
Manx?
曼克斯
Manx?
父王 抱歉我闯了进来
Forgive the intrusion, Father.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我也是
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表