剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
我要你帮我逃到一个遥远的地方
I need you to get me far away,
一个不会对别人造成伤害的地方
somewhere where I can't hurt anybody.
班登 我做不到
Bandon, I can't.
卡坦妮亚 你信任我吗
Catania... do you trust me?
信
Yes.
那么 做好尖叫的准备吧
Then, get ready to scream.
把钥匙给我 不然我就扭断她的脖子
Give me the keys or I snap her neck.
快点
Now!
把剑放下
Drop the sword.
退后
Step back.
让我们走吧
Just let us go,
他不会伤害你的
he's not going to hurt you.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
不
No!
不
No!
班登 住手
Bandon, stop!
住手 不要
Stop! No!
住手
Stop!
他不该碰你的
He shouldn't have touched you.
侦察兵那边没什么消息
Nothing from the scouts.
我们应该下去了
We should head down.
战士们希望能看到你
The men will wanna see you.
还记得吗 你原本是要跟我结婚的
We were supposed to get married, remember?
很久以前
Once upon a time.
我从没正式答应过你
Well, I never officially agreed to that.
很抱歉直到世界末日
I'm sorry it took the end of the world
我才意识到自己从前是多么的傻
for me to realize what a fool I've been.
是时候了
It's time.
带路吧 指挥官
Lead the way, Commander.
这辈子我还没有因为见到什么东西
I have never been so happy to see anything
而高兴成这样
in my entire life.
不...
No...
我们过不去的 至少不能骑马过去
We can't get through, not on horseback.
他们一定会看见我们的
Not without them seeing us.
不 一定有办法的
No, there has to be a way.
我们必须到艾尔奎斯圣树那里去
We have to get to the Ellcrys.
好吧 那我们需要掩护
All right, we'll need cover then.
我们得找个安全的地方等到天黑
We need to find somewhere safe to wait for dark.
我知道一个地方 来吧
I know somewhere, come on.
谢了
Thanks.
威尔...
Wil...
很快就结束了
It won't be long.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just...
我想告诉你 我...
I wanted to tell you that I...
我真希望事情不是这样的
that I wish things could be different.
我希望我们可以...
You know, I wish we could...
我希望我们可以在这一切发生之前相遇
I wish we could have met before all this.
我们成功了
We made it.
我们马上就到了
We're almost home.
等这一切都结束了
And when we finish this,
所有人都安全了
when everyone's safe,
我们就会有大把时间
we'll have all the time in the world
去做些不一样的事情了
to do things differently.
要是我们没时间了怎么办
But what if we didn't have time?
别这么说 我们会成功的
Don't talk like that, we're gonna make it.
嗯 我知道
No, I know.
我不再恐惧了
I'm not afraid anymore.
埃蕾崔娅说的没错 这是我的使命
Eretria was right, this is my part.
我清楚自己要做什么...我可以的
I know what I have to do and... it's okay.
但我得先告诉你一些事
But I need to tell you something first.
说吧
Of course.
我爱你 威尔·欧姆斯福德
I love you, Wil Ohmsford.
我还没做好失去你的准备 目前还没
And I'm not ready to let you go, not yet.
我知道现在不该说这些
And I know this is terrible timing
你或许会觉得...
and you probably think...
我也爱你
I love you too.
一直都爱
I always have.
天黑了 我们该出发了
It's dark, we should head out.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么...
Nothing, it's...
一切都如此完美
Everything's perfect.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们去救树吧
Let's go save a tree.
银色之城就在我们面前
犹如囊中取物
那些曾将我们驱逐的精灵们
被吓得瑟瑟发抖
不要留下尸体滋养土壤
也不要留下废墟供人铭记
我们的希望寄托在一颗种子上
Our hope lies in a single seed
它正由你们的公主安波莉送往这里
being carried here by your Princess Amberle
我们还寄希望于沙娜拉的末裔
and the last son of Shannara.
有了它 我们就能将这群恶魔
With it, we can send this demon horde
赶回封印之地
back to the Forbidding.
要实现这一目标
For this to happen,
我们必须为他们争取时间
we must buy them time.
我们必须守住这条阵线...
We must hold this line...
不惜一切代价保卫艾尔奎斯圣树
and defend the Ellcrys at all costs.
我知道我们一定能取得胜利
I know we can win this war
因为我曾与艾温坦国王并肩作战
because I have stood alongside your King Eventine
在命运的安排下
and, as fate would have it,
如今我跟他的儿子并肩迎敌
I now stand alongside his son,
安德国王
King Ander.
安德陛下万岁
All Hail King Ander!
你们的公主目前正在外面拼搏
Your princess is out there, right now.
她心怀恐惧 就像你们一样
Scared... just like you.
但她竭尽全力要拯救我们
Giving everything she has to save us all.
我们的勇气必将不输于她
We must match her bravery with our own.
假如我们要在今夜死去
And if we die tonight,
让我们以死来换取艾尔奎斯圣树的生
let us fall so the Ellcrys may rise again!
这样四境的众族
So every race in the Four Lands
才能有属于自己的未来
may have a future to call its own!
杀
杀光他们
片甲不留
杀
杀光他们
片甲不留
立正
Steady!
精灵们准备
Elves ready!
冲啊
Forward!
有什么秘密入口吗
Is there a secret way in?
后门之类的
A back door or something?
没有 这里太靠外了
No, not this far out.
是个巡逻队
It's a patrol.
它闻到我们了
It smells us.
死吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Die, you bastard.
亚拉农
Allanon.
一如既往的及时赶到
Perfect timing as usual.
我希望也能对你说同样的话
I wish I could say the same for you
但原本计划是赶在恶魔之前到这里的
but the idea was to get here before the demons arrived.
看 就说他会很高兴见到我们的
See, told you he'd be happy to see us.
侏儒和我们结盟了
The Gnomes are with us.
你准备好战斗到底了吗 公主
Are you ready to see this through, Princess?
跟在我们后边 别停下
Stay behind us and don't slow down.
安德 等等
Ander, wait!
亚里安
Arion?
亚里安
Arion?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
帮我解脱
Release me!
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
再见 兄弟
Goodbye, brother.
护卫大门
Secure the door!
继续走
Keep moving!
快到艾尔奎斯圣树那里去
Run for the Ellcrys, now!
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表