剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
《沙娜拉传奇》前情提要...
Previously on "The Shannara Chronicles"...
艾尔奎斯圣树将孕育一枚种子
The Ellcrys will bear a seed
必须将种子带到避风堡
that must be carried to a place called Safehold.
艾尼 我父王 都死了
Arion, my father, all gone.
现在你是国王了
And now you are King.
仿佛他就在我脑子里
It's like he's inside my head.
-谁 -岱达摩
- Who? - The Dagda Mor.
逼我为他做事
Making me do things.
这些东西来这里做什么
What are those creatures doing here?
侏儒没敌意
The Gnomes come in peace,
是来加盟我们抗击恶魔的
to fight the demons as our allies.
这就是血火 我要进去
It's the Bloodfire, I need to get inside.
安波莉
Amberle!
艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎
The Ellcrys is dying.
随着它的叶子凋落
As it sheds its leaves, a demon army forms,
会有一支恶魔大军要毁灭世界
preparing to unleash its evil on our world.
我们没有时间了 安波莉
We're out of time, Amberle.
阿博隆的最后一片树叶已经凋落
The last leaf has fallen in Arborlon.
我不敢相信 真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
从我只是个小女孩的时候
I've been listening to your voice
我就一直听见你的声音
since I was just a girl.
你从未只是个小女孩
You were never just a girl.
你所走的每一步都是为了带你来到这里
Every step you've taken was meant to bring you here.
血火是这片大地的生命之源
The Bloodfire is the earth's life force.
它是过去 现在和未来的交汇处
It's where the past, present, and future meet.
它是你的宿命
It is your destiny.
但是我不明白
But I don't understand.
为什么是我
Why me?
你被选中了 就如同当初的我一般
You were chosen, like I once was.
命运将我们与艾尔奎斯圣树连在了一起
Fate has tied us to the Ellcrys.
我的终结 就是你都开始
As I end, you will begin.
终结
End?
但是我可以救你 我带来了种子
But I can save you, I have the seed.
你就是种子 安波莉
You are the seed, Amberle.
沙娜拉传奇
第一季 第十集
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
别这样对我
Don't do this to me.
我不能连你也失去 我不要
I can't lose you too, I won't.
不 不
No... no.
安波莉
Amberle...
天啊
Oh my God.
威尔 发生了什么
Wil, what happened?
你失血过多
You lost too much blood.
我以为你...
I thought you were...
但精灵石把你救回来了
But the stones brought you back.
我想你终于成为一名医师了
I guess you're a healer after all.
她去哪了
Where is she?
她没能出来
She didn't make it out.
我们必须重新开启它
We need to open it back up.
安波莉
Amberle!
我提醒过你 你对威尔的情感
I warned you your feelings for Wil
会对你形成阻碍
would hold you back.
你必须心甘情愿对他放手
You must be willing to let him go.
一定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
这是唯一的办法
Oh, this is the only way.
你必须做出选择
You must choose.
你必须选择牺牲自己
You must choose to sacrifice yourself.
我说了不要
I said no!
对不起 我不能 我就是不能
I'm sorry, I can't, I just can't.
那你会害死我们所有人
Then you have doomed us all.
安波莉
Amberle!
里面发生了什么
Hey, what happened in there?
一言难尽
It's hard to explain.
拿到种子了
But you have the seed?
但阿博隆最后一片叶子也已凋落
But the last leaf has fallen in Arborlon.
岱达摩自♥由♥了
The Dagda Mor is free.
今日是我们复仇的开始
今日我们将向精灵的城市进军
明日我们会将他们杀光屠尽
公主已经从血火中出来了
The Princess has emerged from the Bloodfire.
她要回来了吗
She's coming home?
是的 但是岱达摩知道她会出现
Yes, but the Dagda Mor is aware of her presence.
所以我们必须有所准备
So we must prepare.
我会传话给侦察兵
I'll send word to the Scouts.
把市民带到隧♥道♥里去
Move the citizens to the tunnels
集结所有的军队
and mobilize the army.
这是个明智的决定 国王殿下
That would be the wise decision, Your Highness.
我还是不习惯别人这么称呼我
I'm still not used to people calling me that.
只有国王才清楚王冠的重量
Only a king knows the weight of a crown.
30年前
30 years ago,
我站在你父亲身旁
I stood under very similar circumstances
面临着和现在十分相似的情形
beside your father.
你那时说了什么鼓励他的话吗
Did you have any words of inspiration for him?
不许失败
Don't fail.
有谁记得怎么逃出这里吗
Anyone remember how to get out of this place?
我正在找
I'm working on it.
我们从这出去后 怎么回到阿博隆
And when we do, how do we get back to Arborlon?
没人说这很容易
Nobody said it was gonna be easy.
我们会有办法的 我们必须...
We're gonna make it, we just have to...
快跑
Run!
恶魔的兵力是我们的上千倍
The Demons outnumber us a thousand to one.
在战场上我们无法击败它们
We cannot beat them in the field,
也就是说复原艾尔奎斯圣树是我们唯一的希望
which means restoring the Ellcrys is our only hope.
亚拉农向我保证安波莉带着种子
Allanon assures me that Amberle has the seed
正在拯救圣树的路上
and is on her way.
萨兰特 你的兵力要形成一条防御带
Slanter, your men will form a perimeter
深入圣所之外的森林地区
and push into the woods beyond the Sanctuary.
迪尔顿指挥官和我会率领精灵大军
Commander Tilton and I will take the Elvin army
为圣所设防御敌
and fortify the Sanctuary itself.
我们将会是抵御突围敌人的
We'll be the last line
最后一道防线
of defense for whatever breaks through.
威尔 帮帮我
Wil, help me!
我们得离开了
We have to go!
快走吧
Let's go!
帮我关上这扇闸门
Help me close this thing!
卡住了
It's stuck!
别管了 我们能摆脱他们的
Just leave it, we can outrun them!
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
不要
No!
我给你们争取了一些时间
I bought you some time.
快跑吧
Use it!
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我们得一起回去
We have to go back together.
不 你必须得回去
No, you have to go back.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们都有自己的使命
We all have a part to play.
我正在履行我的使命 现在一切就靠你了
I'm doing mine, and now it's up to you.
威尔 停手吧
Wil, stop.
不 我不会把你丢在这儿
No, I'm not leaving you here.
开什么玩笑
That's insane.
威尔 这由不得你
Wil, it's not up to you.
我们会回来救你的 我保证
I'll come back for you, I promise.
快走吧
Go!
威尔
Wil!
威尔 我们必须得走了
Wil, we have to go.
她希望我们离开
She wants us to go.
这是给那个男孩的
For the boy.
安德国王的命令
King Ander's orders.
我从来没想过伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
没关系的
It's okay, it's okay.
我该如何帮你
How can I help?
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表