剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Not a lot of Elf fans out here.
是啊 我也发现了
Yeah, I'm beginning to see that.
听着 我不是战士
Look, I'm no warrior.
我可以向你保证
And I can guarantee you
我的血脉中没有魔法存在
there's no magic running through these veins.
一旦把你和亚拉农
I'm heading to Storlock
送回王宫 我就要去司铎拉克了
as soon I get you and Allanon back to the palace.
要是我不想回去呢
What if I don't want to go back?
我可以帮你救德鲁伊 但在此之后
I'll help you save the Druid, but after that,
我悄悄离开对大家都好
it's better for everyone if I just disappear.
不 这不行 来吧
No, it's not. Come on.
就是这里
This is it.
银河
The Silver River.
我猜你会游泳吧
I assume you can swim?
要是你像我一样泡在水里长大
You get dunked as often as I did growing up,
你也能很快学会的
you learn pretty quick.
说好的"眼睛抬起来"呢
Hey, what happened to "Eyes up here"?
抱歉
Sorry.
安波莉
Amberle!
安波莉
Amberle!
又在光着身子泡澡啊
Naked and wet again, I see.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria!
你们认识吗
You two know each other?
你男朋友和我曾共度了一个奇妙的夜晚
Your boyfriend and I spent a magical night together.
那晚一点也不奇妙
That night was far from magical.
她给我下药 然后抢了我的东西
She drugged me, then robbed me blind.
把精灵石还给我
I need those Elfstones back!
放客气点 要不是我你早就死了
Be nice. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead.
好吧 无论你跟我有什么恩怨
All right, whatever your issue with me,
先放安波莉走
let Amberle go.
没门
Not happening.
我跟这个精灵还有账没算呢
I've got unfinished business with this Elf.
在穿过森林的时候遇到的
Our paths crossed in the woods.
够了 该走了
Enough! Time to go.
埃蕾崔娅 求你了 我们有朋友快死了
Eretria, please, our friend is dying.
我得赶紧把这些淤泥敷到他的伤口上
I need to apply this mud to his wound before it's too late.
算你的朋友不走运了
Well, your friend's out of luck.
听着 有恶魔出现了
Look, there are Demons out there.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你得相信我
I know it sounds crazy, but you have to believe me.
它们随时会追上我们的
They could pick up our trail any minute.
恶魔 你当我傻吗
Demons? Do I look stupid?
确实傻
Actually, yes.
但他说的是真的
But he's telling the truth.
你觉得自己比我更高贵
You think you're better than me.
但在这外面 你什么也不是
But out here, you're nothing.
只是两条丧家犬
Just two stray dogs.
一个蠢货
A clueless mutt.
和一个自大的贱♥人♥
And a stuck-up bitch.
锁住他们
Collar them!
我觉得瞪着她无法帮我们摆脱困境
I really don't think glaring at her is gonna get us anywhere.
我只是不敢相信
I just can't believe you
你竟然禁受不住这种流浪者的诱惑
fell for some half-baked Rover seduction.
她救过我的命
She saved my life.
她还扒光了你 抢了你的东西
She also stripped you naked and robbed you.
要不是她对你大抛媚眼
That wouldn't have happened
就不会落得这个下场了
if she hadn't batted her well-trained lashes at you.
什么 拜托 她不是我喜欢的类型
What? Please. She's not my type.
你的耳朵又红了
Your ears are turning red again.
我叔叔提醒过我 说流浪者绝不可信
My uncle warned me Rovers can never be trusted.
无论他们说什么 他们都有自己的目的
No matter what they say, they always have an agenda.
当你一辈子都要被别人评头论足时
When you've spent your life being judged for who you are,
尽量努力不对他人抱有成见
you try to keep an open mind about people.
你们俩吵架就像一对侏儒老夫妻
You two fight like a couple of old Gnomes.
埃蕾崔娅 听我说
Eretria, listen,
你不清楚其中的利害关系
you don't know what's at stake here.
放我们走 把精灵石还给我
Set us free and give me back the Elfstones.
要是恶魔来攻击你
A Demon attack is probably
那或许就大快人心了
the best thing that could happen to you.
别逼我从马上下来
Don't make me get off this horse.
骂她就是你的计划吗
This is your plan? Insult her?
-听我的就好 -好吧
- Just follow my lead. - All right.
你想再比一场吗 来吧
You wanted a rematch, let's do it.
算了吧
I'll pass.
你被一个精灵族女孩给吓到了 对吗
You intimidated by an Elvin girl, is that it?
让你的人把我脖子上的链子解开
Have your man take off my collar,
-我还要把剑...-别这样
- and I'll need a sword... - Oh, come on!
还以为她不会闭嘴呢
Thought she'd never shut up.
把她放到我的马背上
Put her on the back of my horse.
这样的比试太不公平了
That wasn't even close to a fair fight!
这个世界本来就不公平
Well, the world isn't fair.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
如她所说 因为我是个流浪者
Like she said, I'm a Rover.
我觉得应该还有别的理由
I think there's more to you than that.
你错了
You're wrong.
都散开
Hey! Get out of there.
这位是我父亲 赛法罗
Meet my father, Cephalo.
为什么他像狗一样拴在这里
Why is he collared like a dog?
解开
Untie him.
这不是我们的待客之道
This isn't how we treat a guest.
原谅我的女儿
Forgive my daughter.
她的脑子比起她的美貌可差远了
Her brain is no match for her beauty.
-和我一起的精灵族女孩...-她很安全
- The Elvin girl I was with... - She's safe.
希望你能放我和安波莉走
It would be better if Amberle and I left.
我们得回去 有位朋友需要我们的帮助
We need to get back. A friend needs our help.
他觉得有恶魔在追赶他们
He think Demons are hunting them.
恶魔
Demons?
你可真有想象力 不是吗
You have quite an imagination, don't you?
放心 你和你的朋友在这里很安全
Rest assured, you and your friend are well-protected here.
不知怎的 这话并不能让我更安心
Somehow that doesn't make me feel safer.
没什么好怕的 威尔
There's nothing to be afraid of, Wil.
我们和你是一样的
We're the same as you.
我们的愿望是一致的 都是和平与繁荣
We all want the same thing... peace and prosperity.
我们沙迪谷虽然不富有
We don't have much in the Vale,
但我们从不通过盗窃致富
but we never resort to stealing.
精灵让我们别无选择
The Elves left us no choice.
他们才是真正的窃贼
They're the real thieves.
将我们从家园驱赶出来
Drove us from our homes.
你用不着跟我找借口
You don't have to justify yourself to me.
我只是你的犯人
I'm just your prisoner.
我知道你的难处 威尔
I know it's been hard for you, Wil.
精灵把你当人类 人类又当你是精灵
Too human for the Elves, too Elvin for the Humans.
但是这里能够接受你
But here you would be accepted.
你是在邀请我加入流浪者吗
Are you asking me to become a Rover?
我给你的远不止如此
I'm offering you much more than that.
我们是家人
We're a family.
我是在给你机会成为我们中的一员
I'm giving you the opportunity to join it.
我知道你想当一名医师
I understand you want to be a healer.
你的才能在这里是很宝贵的
Your skills would be valued here.
-感谢你的提议 可是...-别急着回答
- I appreciate the offer, but... - Don't answer now.
四处走走
Walk around.
认识一下大家
Get to know everybody.
今晚宴会上再答复我
Give me your answer tonight at the feast.
那个精灵女孩准备好了吗
Is the Elf girl ready?
没有
No.
为什么
And why is that?
听着...
Look...
卖♥♥了她 让她当奴隶
sell her, make her a slave.
随你怎么处置
Do whatever you want.
我都不在乎
I don't care.
可是呢
But?
我杀人是为了生存 不是为了取乐
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表