剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I feel like a pawn
身陷自己无法理解的游戏之中
in a game I don't understand.
自从我醒来
Ever since I woke up,
我一直觉得能...
it's like I can...
感受到他
feel him.
谁
Who?
岱达摩
The Dagda Mor.
仿佛他就在我脑子里
It's like he's inside my head.
逼我为他做事
Making me do things.
不管那个恶魔想要什么
Whatever that thing wants,
你都要抗拒他 好吗
you'll fight it, okay?
你会战胜他的
And you'll win.
那我想要的呢
What about what I want?
你想要什么
What do you want?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
没事
Uh, nothing.
没事 就是...
Nothing, I just...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我就是...
I'm sorry, I'm just...
我太累了
I'm just exhausted.
或许你该休息了
Maybe you should get some rest.
你休想轻易离开
You're not getting away that easy.
你根本跑不掉
You're not getting away at all.
班登 你弄疼我了
Bandon... you're hurting me...
班登 住手
Bandon, stop...
卡坦妮亚
Catania!
我们到了
We made it.
好
Okay...
那么血火在哪儿
So where is the Bloodfire?
就在这
It's here...
我能感觉到它
I can feel it.
在我的幻象里 你们都站在窗户下方
In my vision, you guys were standing beneath the window.
威尔在左边
Wil on the left.
然后...
And...
什么也没有
nothing.
我收回我的话
I take that back.
看来我们来对地方了
I guess this means we're in the right place.
然后怎么办
Now what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我们得想出办法
But we need to figure it out.
无人能进 无人能出
No one enters, no one leaves...
你们听到了吗
Wait, do you hear that?
无人能进
No one enters.
无人能出
No one leaves.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是血火守护者
Guardians of the Bloodfire.
你们当中有谁...敢去探寻
Who among you... dares to seek...
血火
...the Bloodfire?
我敢
I do.
来自阿博隆的安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔
Amberle Elessedil of Arborlon.
艾雷...
Eles...
瑟迪尔
...sedil.
血火的威力超乎你们想象
The Fire has power beyond your wildest imagining.
不配沐浴其精华者必死
Death comes to those unfit to bathe in its essence.
你凭什么认为你有资格呢
What makes you think you're worthy?
我是神选之子
I was Chosen.
她们和你说什么了
What are they telling you?
你看上去很害怕 公主
You look scared, Princess.
是因为你害怕血火吗
Is it because you fear the Fire?
还是因为半精灵身上还残留他们欢爱的气息
Or because the halfling still smells of her bed?
你感受到了吗
Can you feel it?
感受到了 强大的魔法...
Yes, a strong magic...
却落在了如此瘦弱的肩膀上
for such weak shoulders.
你保护不了她 半精灵
You can't protect her, halfling.
你连自己都保护不了
You can't protect yourself.
-你母亲 -死了
- Your mother. - Dead.
-你父亲 -死了
- Your father. - Dead.
你的内心
Your heart.
摇摆不定
Undecided.
不 她们是在试图迷惑我们
No, they're trying to confuse us.
让我们相互斗争
Turn us against each other...
半人类 半精灵
Half-Human, half-Elf.
你到底算什么呢
Which one will it be?
假如我们在北边安扎更多的兵力...
If we place more company to the north...
这是在干什么
What is this?
我没有召集大家开会啊
I didn't call a meeting.
这事不需要你操心
Nothing you need worry about.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你逃脱不了惩罚的
And you won't get away with it.
我已经成功了
It's already been done.
少了迪尔顿指挥官在宫中
Without Commander Tilton in court,
黑哨兵就达成共识了
the Black Watch have fallen in line.
我确信议会在天黑前
I have assurances the Council will
就会批准我继位的
ratify my ascension by nightfall.
你的所作所为可是犯了叛国罪
What you're doing is treason.
拿下他
Take him.
有人吗
Hello?
现身吧
Show yourself!
别再向前了 指挥官
That's far enough, Commander.
你怎么知道能在这里找到我们
How did you know where to find us?
国王派我来的
The King sent me.
关于我们的计划艾温坦知道多少
What does Eventine know of our plans?
艾温坦已经驾崩了
Eventine's dead.
亚里安也死了
Arion too.
安德国王派我来把这个送给你
King Ander sent me to deliver this to you.
他继承了王位
He's assumed the throne.
貌似也当不了多久了
Not for long, it seems.
我说服其他部族是为了对抗恶魔
I've convinced the other tribes to fight the Demons.
而不是参加精灵内战
I wasn't expecting an Elvin civil war.
谁也没想到
No one was.
那么...
Now...
你会帮我们吗
will you help us?
公主拯救了世界
The Princess saves the world.
公主赢得了情郎
The Princess gets the boy.
公主得到了一切
The Princess gets everything.
从此幸福地生活下去
Happily ever after!
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
他们可怜你
They pity you.
你像是一条流浪狗
Like a stray dog.
孤零零的...没人要
All alone and... unwanted.
你不能占尽一切好处
You don't get to have it all.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把刀子放下
Put the knife down.
别让她们控制你
Don't let them get to you.
我放弃了自♥由♥
I gave up my freedom.
你吗
You?
你可没有放弃任何东西
You haven't given up anything.
你只是一味索取
All you do is take.
你撒谎 偷窃
You lie, and you steal,
勾引男人 吸干了这个世界
and you bat your lashes, and you suck the world dry.
别说了 你没看到目前的状况吗
Stop it, don't you see what's happening?
她们在干扰你们的思维
They're messing with your minds.
你这个被宠坏的贱♥人♥
You spoiled bitch.
要不是我你早死了
You'd be dead if it wasn't for me!
你才是多亏我才没被怒鬼吃了呢
And you'd be rotting in the bowels of a Fury!
不 不
No! No!
埃蕾崔娅 抱歉
Eretria, I'm sorry.
现在你明白了吧
Now you know the truth.
不是你死就是他们亡
It's you or them.
你选吧
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表