剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
They're asleep.
不可能
No way.
那是...
Is that...
我的刺青
My tattoo.
你的刺青图案为什么会在
What's your tattoo doing on a wall
人类城市废墟之下的墙上
beneath the ruins of a human city?
那通道一定是通向血火的
That tunnel must lead to the Bloodfire.
我同意
I agree.
不可能是巧合
It... it can't be a coincidence.
也许你们没注意到
Maybe you guys didn't notice,
但有3只装备精良的巨魔在那屋里
but there are three heavily-armed trolls in that room...
我们怎么通过它们
how are we supposed to get past them?
我们经历过更糟的
We've fought worse.
等下
Wait.
也许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
如果侏儒的信是真的 这可能扭转战争局势
If the Gnome's letter is true, it could turn the tide of war.
你和议会说了吗
Have you told the Council?
除了你俩没人知道
No one knows but the two of you.
除非我能和侏儒结成联盟
Unless I can prove an alliance with the Gnomes,
不然议会不会信任我的
the Council won't trust me.
我们必须小心行事
We must tread carefully.
有人联合起来想要对抗国王
There are forces aligning against the king.
凯尔想要夺取王位
Kael intends to take the throne.
如果凯尔开始行动了 我们就别废话
Well, if Kael's on the move, we need to stop talking
赶紧解决她 保护安德
and take her out, to protect Ander.
没什么好处的
Wouldn't do any good.
凯尔只是表象
Kael is a symptom.
问题根源在于大家对我缺乏信心
The disease is a lack of confidence.
除非我能证明自己配得上王位
Until I can prove myself worthy of the throne,
否则议会不会让我坐稳的
the Council won't let me sit on it.
你是说让我们放任政♥变♥发生吗
Are you suggesting we let a coup happen?
凯尔·潘达隆绝对不敢伤害
Kael Pindanon would not dare harm
艾温坦国王的儿子
the son of King Eventine.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为这城内的人♥民♥还对他有敬仰之情
Because there is still honor within these walls.
这封信打上了我的火印
This letter bears my seal.
我需要你去送信 带回我所需的帮手
I need you to deliver it to bring back the support
帮我赢取议会的信任
I need to win over the Council.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
这是我赢取议会信任的最好机会
This is my best chance to gain the Council's trust.
他们必须认可我领袖的身份
They need to see me as a leader.
戴安娜 求你
Diana, please.
你是我唯一能够依仗的人
You're the only one I can count on.
送去给萨兰特
Take it to Slanter.
就是这里
This is it.
他们已经练了几个小时了
They've been at it for hours.
希望他们在真正战斗开始后
Hope they can still hold their swords
还能拿稳手里的剑
when the real fighting begins.
这不算什么
This is nothing,
你应该试试和德鲁伊待一整天
you should try spending a whole day with the Druid.
把你拿盾的手抬高
Keep your shield hand high.
你要用你全身的力量来抵挡冲击
You'll absorb the impact with your whole body.
我们的敌人非常凶猛
Our enemy is aggressive.
无所畏惧
Utterly lacking in fear.
他们会发起猛烈的攻击
They will attack with ferocity,
但是他们也会很鲁莽
but they will be reckless.
我们必须反其道而行之
We must be the opposite.
帮我来展示一下
Help me demonstrate.
我不算是战士
I'm not much of a fighter.
这场战争中我们都是战士
We're all fighters in this war.
让他见识一下你的强大
Show him your power.
去吧
Do it.
耐心一些
Be patient.
等待突破的时机
Wait for an opening.
你很强大
You are strong.
抓住机会
Take your chance.
他不堪一击
He is weak.
他不堪一击
He's weak.
你比看起来强得多
You're stronger than you look.
他不是国王
He's no King.
现在就杀了他
Kill him now...
了结了他
Finish him!
割开他的喉咙
Slit his throat!
杀了他
Kill him.
动手吧
Do it.
杀了他
Kill him.
保护国王 快制止他
Protect the King! Restrain him!
把剑放下
Put down the sword.
不要
No...
抓住他
Hold him.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不太确定是什么
I'm... I'm not sure.
他现在不受自己控制
The boy is not himself.
让我来跟他谈
Let me speak with him.
务必好好谈谈
See that you do.
放开他
Release him.
看起来像是刚刚有人来过
Looks like someone was just here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我感觉我好像来过这里
I feel like I've been here before.
怎么会呢
How could that be?
我也解释不清
I can't explain it.
圣子
天启
"圣子"和"天启"又是什么
What is "Filii" and "Apocalypsi"?
不知道
No idea.
埃蕾崔娅 你理解这种语言吗
Eretria, do you recognize this language?
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
你的身体是容器
Your body is the vessel.
你的血液是钥匙
Your blood is the key.
你还好吗
You okay?
应该没事
I think so.
我听到一个声音
I heard a voice.
说"我的血液是钥匙"
It said my blood is the key.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我看到一个地方
But I saw a place...
像是一座庙
Like a temple.
那个符号♥也在那儿
And that symbol was there.
还有光 很亮的光
And the light, bright,
像太阳一样
like the sun.
埃蕾崔娅 你看到的就是血火
Eretria, you saw the Bloodfire.
听起来跟我在幻象中看到的完全一样
Sounds exactly like what I saw in my vision.
我知道怎么去血火那里
I know how to get to the Bloodfire.
-就快到了 -你怎么知道
- We're close. - How do you know that?
还有你刚刚是怎么回事
And what happened to you back there?
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it.
就好像有份地图在我血液里
It's like I can feel the map in my blood.
像是我的一部分
Like it's a part of me.
这就是为什么你会出现在我的幻象里
That's the reason you were in my vision.
为什么艾尔奎斯圣树想让你来这里
Why the Ellcrys wanted you here.
我还以为让我来
I thought it was to make sure
是为了确保你不会送命呢
you didn't get yourself killed.
但这么解释也成啊
But sure, why not?
你用精灵石的时候就是这种感觉吧
So is this what it feels like when you use your Elfstones?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得自己无人能敌
I feel invincible.
我一般觉得自己在被烈火焚烧
I usually feel like I've been set on fire
或是被铲子打 所以...不一样
or beaten with a shovel, so... no.
应该就是这儿了
This should be it.
看着一点也不危险
Nothing ominous about that.
我觉得我就是一枚棋子
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表