剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
but he was... a good man.
他曾对这些石头坚信不疑
He believed in those.
妈 你这是在说胡话吧
Mom, you're not making any sense.
我的 宝贝儿子
My precious... boy...
去找 德鲁伊
find... the Druid.
去找 德鲁伊
Find... the Druid.
答应我
Promise me.
不 妈 不要离开我
No, Mom, don't leave me.
不要 妈 我还没准备好
No, Mom, I'm not ready.
她一直都很爱这个地方
She always loved this spot.
她说她在这里可以看到整个世界
Said she could see the whole world from here.
我很遗憾 威尔
I'm sorry, Wil.
对了 弗利克叔叔
Hey, um, Uncle Flick...
你以前见过这些东西吗
have you ever seen these before?
我妈说这是精灵石
Mom called 'em Elfstones.
你父亲死后 我叫她把这东西埋了的
I told her to bury those damn things after your father died.
为什么
Why?
因为他就是因这个才英年早逝的
Because they put him in an early grave.
他在使用了这石头后 就变了一个人
He was never the same person after he used 'em.
使用
Used 'em?
等等 你不是在告诉我你也相信魔法吧
Wait, you're not seriously telling me you believe in magic.
我相信有恶魔的存在 威尔
I believe in evil, Wil,
而这些东西
and those things
只会给你带来苦难
will bring you nothing but misery.
你行行好 赶紧扔到河里去
Do yourself a favor, throw them in the river
然后彻底撇清关系
and be done with 'em.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有人来见你了
Someone's here to see you.
我跟禁卫军说了 不要让任何人进来的
I told the Home Guard not to let anyone in.
所以卡坦妮亚才帮我避开了他们
That's why Catania helped me avoid them.
既然你不肯告诉我到底发生了什么事
If you won't tell me what's going on,
或许你会告诉他的
maybe you'll talk to him.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你不需要来探望我的
You didn't need to check up on me.
你在艾尔奎斯圣树前晕过去了
You passed out in front of the Ellcrys.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine.
那你为什么把自己关在这里
Then why have you locked yourself up in here?
就算我告诉你 你也不会信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
那画的是我吗
Is that one me?
你倒是把耳朵画得挺像的
You definitely got the ears right.
快给我 别这样
Come on. Hey.
我能问一个有点离谱的问题吗
Can I ask you something crazy
但你必须先保证不笑
but you have to promise not to laugh?
好的
Yeah.
你觉得圣树的事是真的吗
Do you think the story of the Ellcrys is true?
你是指它是镇♥压♥恶魔大军的封印吗
You mean the part where it's a barrier holding back a Demon army?
拜托 安波莉
Come on, Amberle,
我们都知道 魔法随着德鲁伊之死也消失了
we both know magic died out with the Druids.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
就当我没问过
Forget I asked.
今晚来参加庆祝仪式吧
Come to the celebration tonight.
大家需要见见你
People need to see you.
我也需要见你
I need to see you.
别想你的恶魔了 过来庆祝吧
Leave your demons behind and come and celebrate.
你刚埋葬了你母亲
You just buried your ma.
现在就莽撞地决定自己的未来
Now is not the time to be making reckless decisions
还为时过早
about your future.
我知道自己的未来不在这里
I know my future's not here.
那是精灵石的一套
That's the Elfstones talking.
就给我一点信任吧 弗利克叔叔
Give me a little credit, Uncle Flick.
我已经听你的话 把那玩意都扔了
I threw those things away like you said.
我要去司铎拉克 接受医师的培训
I'm moving to Storlock to train as a healer.
你都没离开过沙迪谷5英里之外
You've never been more than five miles outside of Shady Vale.
外面的世界很危险 威尔
The world outside is dangerous, Wil.
到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者
It's full of Gnomes and Trolls and Rovers.
他们都互相仇恨
They all hate each other.
他们唯一的共同点就是 他们都更恨精灵
The only thing they have in common is they hate Elves more.
我会把耳朵遮起来的...一直如此
I'll keep my ears covered... just like always.
你和你父亲一模一样
You're the same as your father.
对自己在世间的地位从不满足
Never happy with your place in the world.
这话是什么意思
What is that suppose to mean?
留在沙迪谷
Stay in Shady Vale.
让我和达克斯谈谈
Let me talk to Dax.
我肯定他需要个学徒
I'm sure he could use an apprentice.
达克斯连脚趾骨折都治不了
Dax couldn't heal a stubbed toe.
四境中最好的医师都在司铎拉克
Storlock has the best healers in the Four Lands.
威尔...
Wil...
为了你的母亲 你已经尽力了
you did everything you could for your ma.
远远不够
It wasn't enough.
我再也不想那样绝望无助了
I never want to feel that helpless again.
安德叔叔
Uncle Ander.
谢谢你来救场
Thanks for the save.
我觉得选拔赛都比这聚会容易
The Gauntlet's easier to navigate than this party.
你只要别再晕过去就好了
Just don't faint again and you'll be fine.
我不会再晕倒了
My fainting days are over.
很好 正如你所见
Good, because as you can see,
有很多人都迫不及待想要见你呢
there are a lot of people who are very eager to meet you.
爷爷还是不跟我说话
Grandpa still hasn't spoken to me.
不要担心
Don't worry about it.
有时我觉得他真正喜欢的家庭成员
You know, sometimes I think the only member of the family
就只有那只曼克斯
that he actually likes is Manx.
说到衷心狗
Speaking of loyal dogs,
你男朋友怎么样了
how's your boyfriend?
积点口德
Be nice.
洛林人很好
Lorin's a good guy.
他值得拥有真正爱他的人
He deserves someone who truly loves him.
我只是不确定那人是我
I'm just not sure that someone is me.
那你最好告诉他
Well, then you'd better tell him
否则接下来你们在圣所这一年的日子
or else you're going to spend a very awkward year together
可是相当尴尬
in the Sanctuary.
不如看着你对迪尔顿指挥官露出的渴望眼神
Not nearly as awkward as watching you pine for
那么尴尬
Commander Tilton.
不...
No...
不 我不是渴望 我...
No, I'm not pining, I'm...
我是在观察
I'm observing.
我们的关系已经结束很久了
That's been over for a very long time.
而且我想我们都觉得她的选择更明智
And I think we can both agree she made the wiser choice.
猎艳愉快
Happy hunting.
我需要你
I need you.
你看起来好美
You look absolutely amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
想跳支舞吗
Would you like to dance?
我需要吃点东西
I just need some food.
我一整天都没吃东西
I haven't eaten all day.
我去帮你弄点吃的
I'll make you a plate.
靠近些
Closer.
洛林
Lorin!
为什么
Why?
不要过来
Stay back!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
艾尔奎圣树斯召唤我来的
The Ellcrys called to me.
我在选拔赛时就听到召唤声 今晚又听到了
I heard it during the Gauntlet and then again tonight.
我不想理的 但它不允许我置之不理
I tried to ignore it, but it won't let me.
安波莉 我不明白你在说什么
Amberle, you're not making any sense.
当我触碰树时 它让我看到了幻象...
When I touch the tree, it shows me visions...
可怕的未来幻象
horrible visions of the future.
比如说
Like what?
我会杀了你 洛林
That I'm going to kill you, Lorin.
杀了我吗
Kill me?
我看见了
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表