剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Of course.
对于杰斯的事情我很抱歉 卡坦妮亚
I'm so sorry about Jace, Catania.
-我为这一切感到抱歉 -我明白
- About all of this. - I know.
我不敢相信你马上又要离开了
I just can't believe you're leaving again.
失去你一次已经够难受的了
Losing you once was bad enough.
我会回来的
I'm going to come back.
在那里面发生了什么
Hey, what happened to you in there?
我看见了洛林
I saw Lorin.
那种感觉很真实 我可以触碰到他
It was so real, I could touch him,
闻到他的气息
and smell him.
他说我从未爱过他
He said I never loved him.
说我是个懦夫
That I was a coward.
不 你并不是 安波莉
No, you're none of those things, Amberle.
那只是幻象而已
It was just an illusion.
是艾尔奎斯圣树对你的考验
A way for the Ellcrys to test you.
我知道 但他说得对
I know... but it was right.
我并不爱洛林
I didn't love Lorin.
而且我很害怕
And I was scared.
我们都会害怕
We all are.
迪尔顿指挥官
Commander Tilton...
圣所出了些状况
we have a situation in the Sanctuary.
温特
Went.
我们现在要护送安波莉回皇宫
We need to get Amberle back to the palace.
行动
Let's go!
班登
Bandon?
你在外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
我想看看天空
I wanted to see the sky.
当我是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid...
我一直梦想着能来到阿博隆
I dreamed of coming to Arborlon
来看皇宫
and seeing the royal palace.
现在我来了
Now I'm here...
满脑子想的只有回家
All you want to do is go home.
我没有家
I have no home.
如果你让我帮你包扎手腕
If you let me bandage your wrists,
-它们会好的更快 -别碰我
- they'll heal faster. - Don't touch me!
人们碰到你后会发生什么事情吗
Does something happen when people touch you?
我会看见些东西
I see things.
什么东西
Like what?
他们的死亡
Their death.
你指的是不是安波莉那次
Is that what you meant about Amberle?
她进入艾尔奎斯圣树之前
Before she entered the Ellcrys,
你说如果我不陪她同去
you said something terrible would happen
就会发生不好的事
if I didn't go with her.
当你触碰到安波莉的时候
When you touched Amberle,
有没有看到类似这样的东西
did you see anything like this?
是的 这个符号♥
Yeah, this symbol.
他们死去的那间屋子里就有这个符号♥
It was in the room where they died.
他们
They?
-你指的是安波莉和亚拉农 -不
- You mean Amberle and Allanon? - No.
安波莉和另一个女孩
Amberle and another girl.
一个人类
A Human.
嘿 小短尖儿
Hey, short tips.
好久不见
Long time no see.
我收到了德雷森林城♥堡♥指挥官的线报
I've received word from the Fort Commander at Drey Wood.
林·卡特森已经被传召了
Rin Katsin has been summoned.
他将于两天之内赶过去
He'll be there in less than two days' time.
谢谢你 亚里安
Thank you, Arion.
请把这消息转达给亚拉农
Please pass that on to Allanon.
关于我之前的那些话 我...
About what I said earlier, I...
是的 我考虑过了
Yes, I've been thinking about that.
并且已经作出了决定
And I've come to a decision.
即使我们击退了这群恶魔...
Even if we defeat this Demon horde...
我也不会退位
I will not abdicate.
这次危机让我明白
If this crisis has taught me anything,
你还没作好当国王的准备
it is that you are not yet ready to be king.
我为早先说过的话道歉
I apologize for what I said earlier,
可是 拜托了 父亲 别因此而
but... but please, father, do not let that overshadow
-掩盖了我的成就 -成就
- my accomplishments... - Accomplishments?
你有什么成就
What would they be?
我配得上那顶王冠
I deserve the crown.
没人配得上那顶王冠
No one deserves the crown.
你哥哥懂得这个道理 为什么你不懂
Your brother understood that. Why can't you?
想超越死去的哥哥太难了
It is hard to compete with the ghost of a brother
他在你的心中成长 年复一年
whose stature increases in your mind with every passing year.
我心意已决
My decision is made.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
给你5秒钟离开 不然我喊守卫了
You have exactly five seconds before I call the guards.
请别这样
Please don't.
给我个不这么做的理由
Give me one good reason not to.
赛法罗看到你使用精灵石了
Cephalo saw you use the Stones.
他派我来偷走它们
He sent me here to steal them.
这理由不够好
I said a good reason.
威尔 我不偷他就会杀了我
Wil, he'll kill me if I don't.
你真以为我会相信你父亲会杀你吗
You really expect me to believe your own father would do that.
赛法罗不是我父亲
Cephalo is not my father.
我归他所有
I'm his property.
我还是个小姑娘时 他买♥♥下了我
He bought me when I was a little girl.
白天我学习如何偷盗
I spent the days learning how to steal
晚上还要防着他的手下
and my nights fending off his men.
所以没错 他会杀了我
So, yeah... he would kill me.
对不起 人不该那么活着
I'm sorry. Nobody deserves that.
但我不能把精灵石给你
But I can't give you the Stones.
听着 我想要的不是精灵石
Look, I don't want the Stones.
我需要你的帮助
I just want your help.
我想摆脱他
I want to get away from him.
我想拥有像你一样的 新生活
And I want a new life... just like you.
我的新生活可能只是稍纵即逝
Look, my new life could be very, very short.
我已经力不从心了
I'm in way over my head.
但你在营地时的举动
But what you did at the camp,
跳出来直面恶魔
jumping in front of that Demon.
我从未见过如此勇猛的人
I've never seen anyone do something so brave before.
公主有你真是幸运
That princess is lucky to have you.
安波莉和我没在一起
Amberle and I aren't together.
事实上 她也不想跟我怎么样
In fact, she wants nothing to do with me.
好吧
Well...
假如我能找到你这样的人
If I had someone like you,
我一定会好好把握
I would never let him go.
差点就骗过我了
Nice try.
我不会陷入你的小情...
But I'm not falling for your little ro...
我理解你为什么不信任我
I get why you don't trust me.
我很抱歉
But I am sorry.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
温特是被岱达摩的恶魔杀死的
Went was killed by one of the Dagda Mor's Demons,
很可能就是这个恶魔杀死了神选之子
probably the same one that murdered the Chosen
并泄露了我们在温霍夫的位置
and gave away our position in Wing Hove.
没错 但它是来杀我的 不是吗
Yeah, but it's after me, isn't it?
岱达摩获得自♥由♥的唯一阻碍
You are the only thing standing between
那就是你
the Dagda Mor and its freedom.
那我们今晚就该动身前往德雷森林
Well, then we should leave for Drey Wood tonight,
-趁着夜色掩护 -不行
- under cover of darkness. - No.
不找出这个恶魔并把它干掉
We cannot depart until we have found this Demon
我们不能出发
and destroyed it.
不然它还是会向岱达摩汇报你的行踪
Otherwise, it'll keep informing the Dagda Mor of your movements.
它如果找上我怎么办
And if it comes for me, what then?
只要你还在这宫殿中
As long as you remain within the palace,
威尔和我会始终守护着你
Wil and I will take guard of you, at all times.
说到威尔 他到底去哪儿了
Speaking of Wil, where is he exactly?
我再也不叫你小短尖儿了
I'll never call you short tips again.
对不起
Sorry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你会死掉
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表