剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
启程
Move out!
你让公主逃掉了吗
德鲁伊插手了
但我们还有时间
让我跟她前往城♥堡♥ 干掉她
不用
我会派别人去追杀那女孩
或许你已经没有利用价值了
求你 我可以让精灵皇族与德鲁伊反♥目♥
没有他的保护 阿博隆将毫无防守之力
是的
你要让他们
为对我们所做的一切
付出代价
这是我们到达城♥堡♥前最后一次补水了
This is the last stop for water before we get to the fort.
卫兵 分散开
Guards, spread out.
安全
Clear.
检查周围情况 保持警惕
Check the perimeters. Keep your eyes open.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这地方挺舒服
Cozy place.
顺便一说 我觉得
I'm just saying, I think
你想在开阔地扎营的选择是对的
you were right about camping in the open.
也许我们该在这里过夜
Maybe we should stay here for the night.
到这条河 前面就没有多远了
The river won't make it much further.
马也正好可以休息一下
The horses could use a break.
然后我们再上路
Then we press on.
但她必须戴着镣铐
But her shackles stay on.
你不应该让克里斯宾这么跟你说话
You shouldn't let Crispin talk to you that way.
他只是想保护我们
He's just trying to protect us.
他知道这次任务有多重要
He knows the importance of this mission.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
但这次任务艾尔奎斯圣树选的并不是他
But the Ellcrys didn't choose him for this quest.
而是你
It chose you.
自从我们离开皇宫
Ever since we left the palace,
你对我就一直像是对敌人一样
you've been treating me like your enemy.
-圣树说我们要合作 -我知道它说了什么
- The tree said that we need to work - I know what it said.
听着 我不知道这对你来说有多艰难
Look, I can't imagine how hard this is for you,
但你并不孤单
but you're not alone.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
你帮不了我
You can't.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我知道 关于我和埃蕾崔娅之间的事
I know I lied to you about what happened
是我骗了你
between me and Eretria.
我当时很尴尬 而她利用了这一点
I was embarrassed, and I let her take advantage,
但再也不会发生这种事了
but it's not gonna happen again.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
放下武器
Weapons down!
承认吧
Be honest.
你想我了
You missed me.
恶魔血洗了整个村庄
Demons slaughtered the entire village.
所有人
Everyone.
残杀了儿童 甚至连狗也不放过
Mutilated the children. They even gutted the dogs.
看迹象它们是从北方来的 穿过了肯泽洛山
Their tracks descend from the north, down through the Kensrowe.
肯定是在断裂山脉处集♥合♥了
Must be gathering at the Breakline.
父亲
Father.
父亲 您在听吗
Father, are you listening?
断裂山脉 当然在听
Uh, the Breakline. Of course.
这些只是突击队
These are just raiding parties.
它们在探试我们的底线
They're testing our resolve.
我们必须在它们集♥合♥前出击...
We must attack before they gather...
断裂山脉有一千英里长
The Breakline is a mountain range a thousand miles long.
即便我们能找到它们 然后呢
Even if we could find them, what then?
精灵大军是四境中最强大的
The Elven army is the strongest in the Four Lands.
这只是一小股恶魔干的
A handful of Demons did this.
要是来一百个呢
What would a hundred do?
一千个呢
Or a thousand?
正因如此 所以我们不能等它们
Which is exactly why we cannot wait for them
准备好发动全面进攻
to launch a full-scale attack.
我们的职责是守护艾尔奎斯圣树
Our obligation is to the Ellcrys.
我们必须在安波莉回来前 保证圣所的安全
We must secure the Sanctuary until Amberle's return.
我们甚至不知道安波莉能否回来
We don't even know if Amberle will return.
无需多言
This is not a debate!
严密防守宫殿
Secure the palace.
你们去守护艾尔奎斯圣树
You will guard and protect the Ellcrys.
这是命令
That is an order.
曼克斯
Manx!
他在尽力了 弟弟
He's trying, brother.
不 他是害怕了
No, he is scared.
而他的恐惧会把我们都害死的
And his fear is gonna get us all killed.
来 把这个喝了
Here, drink this.
在宫墙后你们是安全的
You'll be safe behind the palace walls.
也许我是错的 不过我认为
I could be wrong, but I think it's a requirement
所有士兵都应该会自己穿衣服
that all soldiers be able to dress themselves.
就像这样
It goes... like this.
谢谢
Thanks.
举手之劳 你从恶魔手里救过我的命
Least I can do, you saving me from a Demon and all.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
我只庆幸当时我没有吓到你
Well, I'm just glad I didn't freak you out again.
你绝对是吓到我了
Oh, you definitely freaked me out.
找个时间你跟我说说 你是怎么做到的吧
Maybe you'll tell me how you did it sometime.
也许吧
Maybe.
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
我就当你是答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
我得走了
I got to go.
看得出来你很享受在宫殿里的时光
I can see you're enjoying your time in the palace.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来阻止你犯下很愚蠢的错误
I'm here to stop you from making a foolish mistake.
你不是战士 就像我不善于外交一样
You are no more a soldier than I am a diplomat.
恶魔杀了我的家人
Demons slaughtered my family.
夺走了我所爱的一切
Took everything that I ever loved.
战斗是我的使命
It's my duty to fight.
你的使命 是运用好你的天赋
Your duty is to your gift.
而且我很需要它
And I have need of it.
所以你想让我和圣树交流
So, you want me to talk to the tree.
我想让你通过圣树和安波莉取得联♥系♥
I want you to contact Amberle through the tree.
艾尔奎斯圣树和公主是相连的
The Ellcrys and the Princess are connected,
但我如今已无法感知到她的存在
but I can no longer sense her presence.
或许你可以
Maybe you can.
我只能看到死亡 我看不到...
I see death. I don't...
-这太疯狂了 -是吗
- This is crazy. - Is it?
你看到了卡坦妮亚的未来和洛林的过去
You have seen Catania's future and Lorin's past.
你能够让你的意识
You've been able to stretch your mind
跨越时间和空间
across time and space.
没人知道你到底能做到什么
Nobody knows what you're capable of.
你自己也不知道
Not even you.
但我相信你的法力很强大
But I believe your magic is powerful.
好吧
Okay.
那我应该怎么做
So, what do I do?
艾尔奎斯圣树已经历经了无数个年头
The Ellcrys is hundreds of thousands of years old.
它见证了无数的
It has witnessed life and death
生与死
on a scale impossible to fathom.
然而要想借助圣树的魔力
Yet in order to confront its power,
你必须先学会掌控自己的法力
you must learn to control your own.
怎么做
How?
练习
Practice.
在你身上练吗
On you?
不行 要是我看到...
No way. I mean, what if I see...
你看到的只是可能发生的事
The only thing you will see is possibilities,
仅此而已
nothing more.
冷静下来 孩子
Calm yourself, boy.
要掌控你自己的意识
Be the master of your own mind,
不要沦为它的囚徒
not its prisoner.
我做到了
I did it.
我就在那
I... was there.
你死的那一刻 你感受到了我的存在
The moment you died, you felt my presence.
我能控制住我的法力
I was able to control it.
非常好
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表