剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I kill to survive, not for sport.
太好了
Amazing.
我把我毕生所学都教给你了
I teach you everything I know
而你还是每次都会犯蠢
and yet you still come up stupid every time.
埃蕾崔娅 我要你演场戏令他信服
Eretria, I need you to put on a convincing show.
除非那个小杂种觉得你真会杀了她
Unless the half-breed thinks you're willing to gut her,
否则他是不会告诉我如何开启精灵石的
he won't tell me how to unlock those Stones.
而我真的 真的很想要那些石头
And I really, really want those Stones.
等你得到了你想要的之后呢
And once you get what you want?
她就交给你处置 如何你继续忤逆我
Then you'll do to her what I'll do to you
那死的人就会是你
if you continue to disobey me.
我想从这个角度来看
So, I guess at that point, yeah.
应该就不违背你为了生存而杀人了吧
I guess it will be killing for survival.
你的头怎么样了 公主
How's your head, Princess?
你会在乎吗
What do you care?
-等等 威尔呢 -他没事
- Wait, where's Wil? - Safe.
听着 我之前没说谎
Look, I wasn't lying before.
-我得马上回...-知道 知道
- I need to get back to... - Yeah. Yeah.
回阿博隆去
Back to Arborlon.
这话留着说给别人听吧
Save that for someone who cares.
你真的很讨厌精灵 对吗
You really don't like Elves, do you?
对
No.
事实上上次和你的冲突
And the fact that it's a shock to you
令我对他们更加讨厌了
makes me hate them even more.
你有两个选择
Here are your choices.
要么穿上这个和我决一生死
Put these on and we fight to the death.
要么揍我一拳 然后逃跑
Or punch me in the face and make a run for it.
我为什么要做这两件事
Why would I do either of those things?
做其中一件 因为你想活下去
One, because you want to live,
做另一件 因为你想死吧
and the other, because you want to die?
我是不是该觉得
What, and I'm supposed to
你帮助我是出于
trust that you're helping me out of, what?
你内心的善良呢
The goodness of your heart?
杀不杀你 什么时候动手
When and if I kill you,
都是我自己的决定 不是他的
I want it to be my choice, not his.
这不是我要的人生
This is not gonna be my life.
我不能离开威尔
Well, I can't leave Wil.
我们得回去找我们的伙伴
We have to get back to our friend.
你没听懂吗
You don't really get it, do you?
要是你想在这里活下去
If you want to survive in this world,
就必须照看好自己
you need to start taking care of yourself,
因为可没人会照看你
because no one's gonna do that for you.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
但我有个更好的主意
But I have a better idea.
放轻松 威尔
Relax, Wil.
你朋友没事的 我保证
Your friend's in good hands, I promise.
她很快就会过来的
She'll be joining us shortly.
对了 关于我的邀约
Now, about my offer,
你考虑过了吗
have you considered it?
我考虑过了...
I have...
恐怕我不能答应
and I'm afraid I can't accept.
我说过 我得去找我的朋友
Like I said, I need to get back to my friend.
可惜了
Pity.
这个邀约可不是谁都有的
But this life isn't for everyone.
威尔 这是陷阱
Wil, it's a trap!
放了他
Let him go!
你根本没计划吧
You didn't think this through, did you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
看来我低估了你 姑娘
It appears I've underestimated you, young lady.
或者我高估了你
Or overestimated you.
放他走 不然你女儿就要死
Let him go or your daughter dies.
拜托了
Please.
别这样
Don't.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
拜托了 求你别这样
Please. Please, don't.
我...
I...
住手 住手 拜托了
Stop, stop! Please!
你要什么就说 我会照做的
Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it.
张开手
Open your hand.
什么
What?
沙娜拉人 我听说过你父亲的故事
I've heard the stories about your father, Shannara,
但和大多数人不同 我相信这些故事
but unlike most folks, I actually believe them.
你展示一下如何使用这些石头
Now, you show me how to use these Stones
我就不杀她
and I won't kill her.
听我说 这些石头只是石头而已
Listen to me, these Stones are just stones.
要她死还是活 威尔
Does she live or does she die, Wil?
我发誓 即使石头有魔法
I swear to you, even if they were magic,
-我也不会用 -答错了
- I don't know how to use... - Wrong answer!
别别 我不知道怎么使用...
No, no, no, no! I have no idea how to use...
怒鬼 快跑
Fury! Run!
安波莉
Amberle!
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
你去担心你的人吧 威尔我来照顾
You worry about your own people, I'll take care of Wil.
姑娘你想干什么 想杀了我们两个吗
What are you gonna do, girl? Kill us both?
你已经证明你做不到这一点了
I think you've already proven you aren't up to the task.
我觉得杀了你就足够了
Actually, I think I'll just kill you.
很好
Fine.
把石头给我
Just give me the Stones
我放你们两个离开
and I'll let you both walk away.
亚拉农
Allanon?
你们现在应该在阿博隆
You two are supposed to be in Arborlon.
威尔坚持要救你
Well, Wil insisted on trying to save you.
他用了精灵石
He used the Elfstones.
他拼死救了我
He almost died saving me.
责备自己是没用的
Blaming yourself is worthless.
精灵石是他必须肩负的重任
The Stones are his burden to bear.
这只是开始
This is only the beginning.
以后还会有
More will come.
你为什么觉得我和威尔可以阻止他们
And what makes you think Wil and I can do anything to stop them?
因为这是你的使命 崇高的使命
Because you share a destiny. A greater purpose.
要是你错了呢
Yeah, and if you're wrong?
如今的事态
The events leading us to this moment
在几百年前就有了端倪
have been unfurling for centuries.
威尔会躺在这里 因为石头已经知道他是谁
Wil lies here because he has yet to reconcile who he is
而他自己却还没有明白
with who the Stones already know him to be.
你参加选拔赛 想要明白人生的意义
You ran the Gauntlet trying to find your place in life
而命运已经为你找到了意义
and yet destiny had already found it for you.
这一切
Everything, all of this,
并不是因为你而发生的
is not happening because of you,
他们是冲你来的
it is happening to you.
你们越早明白这一点越好
And the sooner you accept that, the better.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
没事的
It's okay.
怒鬼呢
The Fury?
被你用精灵石消灭了
You used to Elfstones to destroy it.
带公主去阿博隆吧
My instructions were to take the Princess to Arborlon.
已经浪费很多时间了
Come, we've wasted enough time.
我身体没事了 谢谢
I'm feeling fine, thanks.
这是恶魔做的吗
Did Demons do this?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
里面可能有恶魔
There could be a Demon in there.
里面也可能有人需要我们的帮助
Or there could be someone who needs our help.
告诉我们你的名字
Tell us your name.
班登
Bandon.
谁把你关在里面的 班登
Who locked you in the cellar, Bandon?
我父母
My parents.
为什么关你
Why would they do that?
这不重要了 他们都死了
It doesn't matter now. They're dead.
不是吗
Aren't they?
是的
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表