剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
你确定想要吗
You sure that's what you want?
当然
Definitely.
你对我朋友做了什么
Have you done something to my friends?
乌托邦的和平是有代价的
Utopia's peace has its price.
巨魔每个月都要人祭
The Trolls demand a toll each month.
你的朋友
And your friends?
把他们送去
They're going to pay it...
你就没事了
so you don't have to.
所以你之前不是要救我
So you weren't saving me.
你是要把我...
You were going to... what?
供奉给该死的巨魔吗
Sacrifice me to some damn Troll?
不 那是我认识你之前
No, that was before I knew you.
那既然这样...
Well, in that case...
你属于这里 埃蕾崔娅
You belong here, Eretria.
跟我们在一起
With us.
我宁愿冒险跟巨魔在一搏
I'll take my chances with the Trolls.
我可以带你去找你的朋友
I can take you to your friends.
谢了 不过
Thanks, but...
我自己能找到他们
... I'll find them myself.
你不能把我们留在这
You can't leave us out here.
闭嘴 精灵
Shut it, Elf.
它们来了
They're coming.
谁们来了
Who's coming?
巨魔来了 公主
The Trolls, Princess.
我告诉过你那些人
I told you there was something not right
有点不对劲儿 没错吧
about these people, didn't I?
从没想过我会沦为巨魔的晚餐
Never thought I'd end up as dinner.
他们要拿我们喂巨魔
We're being fed to the Trolls?
他总算搞清楚状况了
And now he's up to speed.
我有个提议 金发美女
I got a proposal for you, blondie.
用来交换我的自♥由♥
In exchange for my freedom.
用什么换
And what exactly is that?
我拿精灵石交换
I'm talking about Elfstones,
四境之内最强大的魔法
the most powerful magic in all the Four Lands,
精灵族最后的希望
the last hope for the Elvin race.
放了我们 精灵石就是你的
And they could be yours.
就在我口袋里
I got 'em right in my pocket.
有了这些 你们就能摆脱精灵了
With these, you could get rid of the Elves,
一劳永逸
once and for all.
花招耍得不错
Nice try.
什么
What?
一定在那个孩子身上
Look, the kid must still have 'em.
他偷走了
He switched them on me!
我发誓 检查他的口袋
I swear, check his pockets.
我发誓
I swear!
祝你此生幸福 流浪者
Have a nice life, Rover.
反正也就剩下20秒了吧
Well, for the next 20 seconds anyway.
我们走
Let's go.
我有个想法
Well, here's a thought...
既然精灵石还在你身上
since you've still got the real Elfstones on you,
你不妨拿出来 让我们见识下你的能耐
why don't you whip 'em out and show us what you've got
趁着那群巨魔还没过来
before that pack of Trolls rolls in
把我们剥皮去骨
and sucks the meat off our bones!
就算我能够到石头
Even if I could reach them,
它们也只对一类生物起作用
they only work on one thing...
就是恶魔
Demons.
让你试试就那么难吗
Would it really hurt to try?
威尔
Wil!
快点
Hurry!
我在努力 只是...
I'm trying. I just...
我够不到精灵石
I can't reach the Stones!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
抱歉之前我说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
我很抱歉曾经怀疑过你
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
我不想破坏气氛
Sorry to spoil the moment,
不过能帮我解开吗
but a little help here?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done?
泰伊 求你
Tye, please...
你给我们所有人都判了死刑
You've doomed us all!
威尔
Wil!
把那玩意给我
Hey, give me that thing
我来拖住他们 你们趁机逃跑
and I'll hold them off while you guys make a run for it.
你真的觉得我有那么傻吗
Seriously, do you think I'm that stupid?
孩子 这样你总该相信我了
Kid... just you can trust me.
我已经没什么可失去的了
I've got nothing to lose.
一直以来 我都对不起你
This whole time... I'm sorry.
抱歉之前在派肯山上我割断了绳索
I'm sorry I cut the line at Pykon.
从前的一切 我都很抱歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
你是我这一生中最值得骄傲的事
You're the best thing I ever did.
让我补偿你吧
Let me make up for it.
给我
Come on.
威尔 快走
Wil, come on.
走吧 让我为你骄傲 孩子
Go... go make me proud, kid.
去拯救这个世界
Go save the world.
泰伊 你在做什么
Tye, what are you doing?!
弗朗西丝
Frances...
不
No!
不
No!
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我们去找避风堡
Now we find Safehold.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表