剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Yes.
我听到了恶魔的声音
I heard the Demons first.
然后是我父母的尖叫声
Then my parents' screams.
我帮不了他们
I couldn't help them.
我救不了他们
I couldn't save them.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
不怪你
It's not.
带他一起去阿博隆吧 那里很安全
He's coming with us to Arborlon. He'll be safe there.
我觉得不好
I think that's a bad idea.
那什么才好
And what's a good one?
把他留在这里 跟他父母挂在一起吗
Leaving him here, chained up with his dead parents?
我读不出这孩子的想法
I cannot read this boy's thoughts.
他不是隐瞒了自己会魔法
Either he's hiding magic
就是不知道自己会魔法
or he doesn't know he has magic.
我看不透他
Without reading him,
就不能保证你的安全
I cannot guarantee your safety.
他跟我们走 就这么定了
He's coming with us and that's final.
来吧 你跟我们一起走
Come on. You're coming with me.
你要去哪儿
Where are you off to?
我们说好的 我把威尔交给你就放我走
I delivered you Wil and that was our deal, okay?
现在我要有多远走多远
Now I'm getting as far from here as possible.
现在石头和小伙都没有了
I have neither the Stones nor the boy.
这不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
这是什么
What's this?
你从那个精灵族姑娘手上拿的吧
You got this from that Elvin girl, didn't you?
既然她戴着这个 看来她身份不一般啊
And if she was wearing this, she just wasn't any girl.
你这么漂亮 却这么让人失望
So beautiful, yet so disappointing.
你永远不会放我走了
You're never gonna let me go.
听着
Listen.
精灵石等于自♥由♥
Elfstones... equal... freedom.
再骗我 就杀了你
Lie to me again and I'll kill you.
公主
The Princess.
别担心 这里很安全
Don't worry, you're safe here.
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm... I'm sorry. Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
给他食物和衣服
Make sure he's fed and clothed.
听他的吩咐
Anything he needs.
我们有内奸 因此恶魔
There is an enemy within these walls.
才会在派丽雅那儿找到安波莉
That is how the Demon knew to find Amberle at Pyria's.
守卫必须加倍
You must double your security.
绝不能让公主落单
The Princess must never be left alone.
明白了
Understood.
安波莉
Amberle!
安德叔叔
Uncle Ander!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
我自己也吓死了
I scared the hell out of myself.
精灵议会成员都在国王的会议室里了
The Elvin Council is gathered in the King's chamber,
大多数成员都将
and most of them still blame you
艾尔奎斯圣树的问题怪罪于你
for what's happening to the Ellcrys,
恐怕只有我一人欢迎你了
so I'm afraid the warm welcome ends with me.
等等 安波莉怎么不直接去艾尔奎斯圣树那
Wait, why isn't Amberle going straight to the Ellcrys?
因为作为神选之子
Because she abandoned her sacred duty
她背弃了神圣的职责
as a member of the Chosen.
只有精灵议会
Only the Elvin Council
才能批准她重入圣所
can grant her permission to reenter the Sanctuary.
真是疯了
That's crazy.
所以我们得去见议会 告诉他们我们的见闻
That's why we have to address the Council, tell them what we saw.
你看...
Uh, look...
我说过会送你安全回家
I told you I'd get you home safely,
你已经到家了
but that was it.
是的 你做到了
Yes, you did. You...
你遵守了诺言
you kept your promise.
再见 威尔·欧姆斯福德
Good-bye, Wil Ohmsford.
再见 安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔
Good-bye, Amberle Elessedil.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你要说我犯了一个大错
You're gonna tell me I'm making a terrible mistake,
我让安波莉失望了
that I'm letting down Amberle
背弃了我对四境肩负的责任
and abandoning my duty to the Four Lands.
差不多吧
That pretty much covers it.
我不会让精灵石把我变成我父亲那样
I won't let those Elfstones turn me into my father.
我帮你保留这些 直到我们的命运再度交会
Then I shall hold on to these until our paths cross again.
真有意思
It's been interesting.
实际上并不是
Actually, it hasn't.
从头到尾就是个噩梦
It's been a total nightmare from start to finish.
我的旅程到此为止
This is where my journey ends.
威尔 等等
Wil, wait!
你不能离开安波莉
You can't leave Amberle.
亚拉农派你来的吗
Did Allanon put you up to this?
别担心 她没事的
Don't worry, she'll be fine.
不 她有事
No, she won't!
班登 我的任务完成了 好吗
Bandon, I'm done here, okay?
她安然无恙地到家了
She's home, safe and sound.
我遵守了诺言 现在结束了
I did what I said I'd do and now I'm done.
我不能让你走
I can't let you do that.
要是你不陪安波莉去避风堡
If you don't go with Amberle to Safehold,
会有糟糕的事发生
something terrible will happen.
你怎么知道避风堡的
How do you know about Safehold?
拜托了... 威尔...
Please... Wil...
你必须相信我
you have to trust me.
召集精灵议会是为了讨论艾尔奎斯圣树的危机
The Elvin Council is called to discuss the crisis of the Ellcrys.
亚拉农
Allanon.
艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎
The Ellcrys is dying.
随着它的叶子凋落
As it sheds its leaves, a Demon army forms,
会有一支恶魔大军要毁灭世界
preparing to unleash its evil upon our world.
我能保证恶魔是真的
Let me assure you, these Demons are real.
他们不止杀了神选之子 还杀了我姑姑
Not only did they kill the Chosen but also my aunt,
派丽雅
Pyria.
艾尔奎斯圣树将孕育一枚种子
The Ellcrys will bear a seed.
神选之子的一员必须将种子
That seed must be carried by one of the Chosen
带到避风堡
to a place called Safehold.
并将其投入血火之中
There it will be immersed in the Bloodfire.
如此种子才能得以回归
Only then can it be returned
艾尔奎斯圣树才能重生
and the Ellcrys can be reborn.
作为唯一幸存的神选之子
As the only remaining member of the Chosen,
这个重任就落在你们公主身上了
the burden of this quest falls upon your princess...
安波莉
Amberle.
我父亲告诉我魔法已经失传多年
My father taught me that magic died years ago.
我错了
I was wrong.
现在他却要我们去相信这种神话
Yet now he asks us to believe in fairy tales.
这些故事只是其他种族的阴谋
For all we know, this is nothing but a plot by the other Races
为了让我们屈服
to bring us to our knees.
有阴谋的只有岱达摩
The Dagda Mor is the only one plotting here.
恶魔是你们的敌人
Demons are your enemies.
而她是你们唯一的希望
And she is your only hope.
我们不能把四境和精灵族的命运托付给
We cannot put the fate of the Four Lands and the Elvin people
这个德鲁伊和我侄女
in the hands of this Druid and my niece,
我爱我侄女
whom I love dearly,
但她一度逃离了自己的使命
but who has run away from her duties once already.
安波莉没有逃离
Amberle didn't run away.
她是为了保护你们
She was trying to protect you.
迪尔顿指挥官 赶他出去
Commander Tilton, escort him out now.
根据精灵族规
By Elvin law, you are not to lay a hand
你不能动皇室成员
upon a member of the royal family.
这个半人的杂种可不是皇室成员
I guarantee that this half-breed is not a member of this family.
他的确不是
No, he is not.
但他是沙娜拉人的末裔
He is the last son of Shannara.
让他接着说
Let him speak!
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我知道你们在想什么
Look, I know what you're all thinking.
你们觉得这一切太匪夷所思了
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表