剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Good.
再来一次
Try again.
我还能说什么呢 孩子
What can I say, kiddo?
你弄来了值钱货
You delivered the goods.
精灵石
The Stones.
精灵公主
The Princess.
她在瓦尔弗林能讨个好价钱
She'll fetch a hell of a price in Varfleet.
只要还我自♥由♥就行
As long as I have my freedom.
当然
Of course.
咱们的营帐不远了
Our camp's not far.
来吃顿好饭领你的奖赏吧
Come have a hot meal and collect your reward.
你应得的
You've earned it.
你拿着它们也没用
They're of no use to you.
是吗 为什么
Oh? And why is that?
你不是精灵
You're not an Elf.
真不想戳穿你个小杂种 但你也不是
I hate to break it to you, mongrel, but neither are you.
如果傍晚我们还没到城♥堡♥
If we don't reach the fort by nightfall,
他们会派出士兵找我们的
they'll send soldiers after us.
等他们来了
And when they do...
你们早就只剩下残尸碎骨了
you'll be nothing but ragged flesh and bones.
这里是沼泽狼的天下
This is marsh-wolf country.
只要它们闻到了你们的气味便会奔来
Once they catch your scent, they'll come running,
它们会把你们生剥活吞
and they will eat you alive while you watch.
它们吃♥精♥灵吃饱了之后
And once they've had their fill of Elf,
就会把你这个小杂种当点心
they'll enjoy mongrel for dessert.
流浪者
Rovers!
我们走
Let's go!
你说我们是来和众将军会面的
You said we were meeting with the generals.
父王是对的
Father was right.
派兵去断裂山脉太愚蠢了
Sending our army to the Breakline is foolish,
但恶魔屠♥杀♥我们的族人 我们却袖手旁观
but standing by while Demons slaughter our people,
-显得我们太软弱了 -那你想怎么办
- it makes us look weak. - What do you suggest?
我带一个小队
That I lead a small unit
跟踪恶魔到它们的老窝
to track the Demons to their source.
只要我掌握了敌方的人数
Once I establish our enemy's size,
我们就可以请求父王派出更多军队
we can petition Father for more troops.
还没有精灵去过
No Elf has ever traveled
断裂山脉的边界
beyond the Breakline's outermost edges.
不带大军 你不可能活着回来
Without an army, you won't survive.
没错 还没有精灵去过
True, no Elf has.
这就是为什么我需要一个向导
Which is why I need a guide.
那个侏儒 萨兰特
The Gnome, Slanter.
他生在断裂山脉里
He was born inside the Breakline.
他了解每一座峰 每一道谷
He knows its every peak and valley.
那个怪物杀死了我们的兄弟
That creature murdered our brother!
亚里安 听他说完
Arion, listen to him.
我们的侄女 艾尼的女儿 现在独自在外
Our niece, Aine's daughter, is out there alone.
告诉我在她肩负这重责时你能稳坐如山
Tell me you can sit still while she shoulders that burden.
告诉我 我就撒手不管
Tell me and... and I'll walk away.
你背着我搞这种事吗
You plotted this behind my back?
你说过想要采取些行动
You said you wanted to do something.
这种吗
This?
我从来都没想这么做
This is not what I meant.
亚里安...
Arion...
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria.
你说得对 你没理由相信我
Look, you're right, you have no reason to trust me.
但你跟我一样也是被神选中的人
But you were chosen just like me.
我们也许不情愿 但我们要齐心协力
We may not like it, but we're in this together.
我们可从没一条心过
We couldn't be any less together.
他答应给你多少钱
How much did he promise you?
赛法罗提到了奖励 我猜是金子吧
Cephalo mentioned a reward. Gold, I'm guessing.
你想说什么
What's your point?
这地方又不是宫殿
This place is no palace.
不管赛法罗答应给你多少
Whatever Cephalo's offered you,
我爷爷可以给你20倍
my grandfather will pay 20 times that.
这不是我要找的可爱姑娘吗
Just the lovely ladies I was looking for.
我会想念你的
I am almost gonna miss you.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
或许我是个混♥蛋♥
I may be a bastard,
但我是个信守承诺的混♥蛋♥
but I'm a bastard who keeps his word.
怎么...
What...
不拥抱下吗
No hug?
好吧
That's okay.
我相信你肯定随和多了
I'm sure you'll be much more accommodating.
还从没尝过精灵呢
Never had Elf before.
传言是真的吗
Is it true what they say?
你就是头猪
You're a pig.
我们得离开这里
We need to move.
不然我们会死在这荒野中的
We'll die out here in the open.
不把血止住我们哪儿都去不了
We can't go anywhere until we stop the bleeding.
那流浪者女孩会为此付出代价的 小子
Your Rover girl's gonna burn for this, boy.
很好
Great.
下次见面时我一定向她转达
I'll be sure and tell her the next time we hang out.
这声音从哪儿来的
Where's it coming from?
再给我来点
I want some more.
太好了
Ah, yeah!
我认识一个肯花3倍价钱买♥♥下精灵的妓院老板
I know a brothel owner who pays triple for Elves.
你还挺倔啊 好
Got a little fight in ya. Good.
救命
Help!
救救我
Please help me!
尽情地喊吧 公主殿下
Yell all you want, Princess.
对我来说就跟伴奏一样
It's nothing but music to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
比赛法罗给我的多20倍
20 times what Cephalo paid.
那可是你说的
That's what you said.
一定 我向你保证
Of course. You have my word.
你个偷东西的小婊♥子♥
You thieving little bitch!
是你教会我
Hey, you're the one who taught me
出♥卖♥♥♥别人的好处的
the value of a good double-cross.
马在外面 我们走吧
Horses are outside. Let's go.
你打算带上他一起走吗
You're bringing him with us?
不然你就动手杀了他
Unless you'd like to do the honors.
他跟我们在一起 就不会追杀我们
If he is with us, he's not hunting us.
就当他是个保障吧
Consider him insurance.
你觉得我手下的人会让你们平安离开吗
You think my men will ever let you walk out of here?
说的没错
You're right.
还好我已经搞定他们了
It's a good thing I took care of them.
用点迷♥药♥什么都能搞定
Nothing a little knockout powder can't handle.
保持队型
Stay in formation.
注意补位
Fill the gaps.
那是什么 你要干什么
What is that? What are you doing?
咬紧它 大个子
Bite down, big guy.
会很疼的
You're gonna feel this.
我看到它了
I can see it.
不要
Oh, no!
我离开你们几小时怎么就成这样了
I leave you alone for a couple of hours and look what happens.
你们被彻底打败了
You completely fall apart.
很养眼啊
Looking good.
你们谷里的男孩子都吃什么
What do they feed you boys in the Vale?
我还以为你见到我会很高兴
Thought you'd be happy to see me.
我不会因为你这辈子
Just 'cause you did the right thing
做对了这么一件事就信任你
once in your life doesn't mean I trust you.
第一次见面的时候你在树林里耍了我
You screwed me in the woods when I first met you,
我吸取教训后你又在城♥堡♥里耍了我
and you screwed me at the castle when I knew better.
我可不想让你再耍我一次
I'm in no rush to let you do that again.
真是遗憾
Well, that's too bad.
你床上功夫还挺不错的
You're pretty good in bed.
住手
Enough.
住手
Enough!
我说了 住手
I said, enough!
恕我直言 殿下
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表