剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
用了一季玉米的价钱
Cost me an entire harvest of corn.
不过每一粒都物有所值
It was worth every kernel.
来
Here.
把击铁扳下来
Now, pull that hammer back,
瞄准那条细线
focus on the little line.
拿它指向目标
Point it straight at the target
然后...扣扳机
and, uh... squeeze.
看起来..
Well...
如果我身边有10个你这样的
if I had ten of you around,
那些巨魔就毫无机会
those Trolls would not stand a chance.
再背叛我们...
Cross us again...
我就把你像猪一样宰了
and I'll gut you like the pig that you are.
就这么办了
Looks like we have a deal.
这张地图有什么重要的
What's so special about this map?
似乎拯救世界不被恶魔侵扰的关键
Apparently, the key to saving the world
就在避风堡那里
from Demons lies there, in Safehold.
我知道听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy
但如果你见过一半我所见的
but if you'd seen half of what I've seen,
你就会相信我了
you'd believe me.
听起来不疯狂
It doesn't sound crazy.
跟人类踏上月亮差不多
No more than man landing on the moon.
好像真有那种事似的
Like that really happened.
我只想自己掌握人生
Look, all I wanted was my life to be my own.
只想要自♥由♥
To be free.
结果"命运"就是喜欢戏弄人
Turns out "Fate" has a twisted sense of humor.
我必须找到我的朋友们
I need to find my friends.
找到他们后 我们要前往避风堡
And when I do, we need to get to Safehold.
我往旧世界派出过追踪者
Well, I've sent Trackers to the Old World.
在你的这张地图上
And this, uh, map of yours?
我在同一个地方失去了3个人
I've lost three men in that same spot.
只有一个人回来了
Only one ever made it back.
赫伯 他再也不是原来的他了
Hebel... and he's never been the same.
那个脸像是化了的人吗
The man with the melted face?
我见过他
Yeah, we met.
我不知道以后会遇到什么
Look, I don't know what's ahead,
但我知道我必须去那里
but I know I need to get there.
那你是该走了
Well, then you should go.
不过你走之前
But before you do...
我想给你看样东西
I want you to see something.
陛下
Your Highness.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
看来你真会魔法
So you are magic.
-陛下 -不 别这么叫我
- Your Highness. - No, don't call me that.
这不是我的道路
This is not my path.
从来都不是
Never was.
无论是过去还是现在 我都不想要
I didn't want it then and I don't want it now.
你是继承人
You are the heir.
-你必须... -在今晚颂悼词的时候
- You must... - Abdicate the throne to Kael
把王位归还议会 让给凯尔
and the Council tonight at the eulogy.
我强烈反对这么做
I strongly advise against it.
为什么
Why?
在上一场战役中
Counselor Kael battled fearlessly
凯尔参事与我父亲并肩英勇作战
alongside my father in the last war.
她远比我能够胜任未来的重担
She's far better suited for what lies ahead than I.
在你父亲和席亚·欧姆斯福德并肩作战时
Kael Pindanon hid behind the walls of Arborlon,
凯尔·潘达隆躲在阿博隆城墙内吓得瑟瑟发抖
trembling with fear as your father fought alongside Shea Ohmsford.
他们战胜了巫王
They defeated the Warlock Lord.
只有他们二人
Them and them alone!
真棒
Oh, good.
又一个让我可望不可即的故事
Yet another story I can never hope to live up to.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
让世人认为你是个
To be known as the drunken fool
放弃王位的酗酒蠢货
who forfeited the crown.
这样对阿博隆最好
It's what's best for Arborlon.
你可以抛弃你的职责
You can walk away from your duty if you wish,
但别装一副高尚♥勇♥敢的样子
but do not pretend that it's noble or brave.
他们把埃蕾崔娅带到了这里吗
This is where they brought Eretria?
好的 我们去救她
All right, let's get her.
别慌 猛♥男♥
Easy, tough guy.
-怎么了 -这地方
- What? - This place?
我和这些人打过交道
I've done business with these people
有点不太对劲儿
and something's not quiet right.
那我们的计划是什么
Then what exactly is our plan?
你们的大计划又不是我要操心的
Your big plan isn't exactly my problem.
剧情大反转啊
Shocking turn of events.
威尔 别这样
Oh, Wil, come on.
别忘了把你们的耳朵藏起来
Don't forget to hide your ears.
等等 你要丢下我们吗
Wait, you're leaving us?
这是在干什么 开派对吗
What is this, a party?
对 我希望你能赏脸
Yeah, and I want you to do the honors.
我没明白
I don't understand.
你马上就明白了
Oh, you will in a second.
来 把它拉下来
Go ahead, pull it down.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
惊喜还没完呢
Surprise isn't over yet.
泰伊
Tye.
我们得另找他人
We need to find someone else.
可是 泰伊 今晚我们...
But, Tye, it's tonight, we...
我们得另找他人
We need to find someone else.
让我们举杯
A toast!
敬我们取得的惊人进步
To the incredible progress we've made here...
说得好
Hear, hear!
我们亲力亲为 同心同力
... sown with our own hands and hearts, working side by side
为人类追寻更美好的明天
in pursuit of a better future for Humans.
我们应为我们的成就而感到自豪
We should be proud of what we've done here.
尤其为这美味的苹果白兰地
Especially, this exceptional apple brandy!
今晚 这里将有音乐
Now tonight there will be music.
有舞蹈
And dancing.
如果你走运的话 还有更多等着你
And more if you're lucky.
但首先 让我们展望一下未来
But first... a brief glimpse at our future,
让我们为之鼓舞的未来
something to inspire us all.
未来我们将共同构筑美好生活
It is a vision of the life we will build together,
构筑我们的先祖在战争前所拥有的生活
of the life our ancestors had before the War.
请坐
Sit down.
如果你指的是...
If you are referring to...
精灵
Boo, Elf!
你是对的
You are correct.
克林纳仪式也是你为了加入我们
The Kolinahr is also a discipline you broke...
而破坏的原则
to join us.
我在瓦肯星感知到了一股意识...
On Vulcan I began sensing a consciousness...
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
太神奇了
It's magic.
不
No.
人类本该如此
It's Man.
我认为它让...
I believe it made...
站住别动
Stop right there!
你们在这里干什么
What's your business here?
我们是精灵猎手
We're Elf Hunters.
我们听说这里可以交易
We heard we might be able to trade here.
那恐怕我们就有麻烦了 是不是
Then I'm afraid we have quite a situation, don't we?
瞧瞧你们的破衣服
Just look at those rags.
你们不能穿这个参加派对呀
You can't wear those to a party.
来吧
Here.
找些好看的衣服换上
Find yourselves something fun to wear
好好享受派对吧
and join the party, okay?
来吧 咱们换衣服
Come on, let's get dressed.
威尔 你装精灵石的袋子不见了
Wil, your Elfstones pouch, it's gone.
我知道 被赛法罗偷走了
I know. Cephalo stole it.
换衣服吧 时间不多了
Come on, we don't have that much time.
简直易如反掌
Like taking candy from a baby.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表