剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
That the things you're hearing are too incredible to be true.
但魔法和恶魔是真的
But magic and demons are real.
我亲眼见过它们
I have seen them with my own eyes.
老实说 我当时只想逃跑
Quite frankly, all I want to do is run away.
但我遇到了安波莉
Then I met Amberle.
她可能也很害怕
She might have been frightened,
但她非常勇敢
but she's also incredibly brave.
她没必要回来
She didn't have to come back,
但她回来了
but she did,
为了你们 为了她所爱的人而回
for all of you, the people she loves.
要是问我谁能拯救四境
And if I had to put my faith in anyone
我只信任她可以
to save the Four Lands, it would be her.
别挖苦我
Don't even say it.
我想这是你的
I think these belong to you.
现在
Now...
请问各位尊敬的议员
I put the question to you, esteemed members of the Council.
你们是否允许安波莉重回圣所
Will you allow Amberle to return to the Sanctuary
履行她神圣的使命
and fulfill her sacred duty?
是的
Aye.
安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔
Amberle Elessedil,
你曾背弃神选之子的使命
you turned your back on the Chosen
背弃了对艾尔奎斯圣树的职责
and your duties to the Ellcrys.
是的
I did.
现在你希望带着种子去血火吗
And now you wish to carry its seed to the Bloodfire.
是的
I do.
根据法典
According to the Codex,
你必须获取艾尔奎斯圣树的认可
the Ellcrys must be satisfied
才能去完成这项使命
of your commitment to this quest.
如果你通过了试炼 它会给你种子
If you pass the test, it will give you the seed.
如果你失败了
If you fail...
你会死亡
you will die.
你愿意进入树中吗
Are you willing to enter the tree?
我愿意
I am.
要是我能陪你一起进去就好了
I wish I could go in there with you.
我明白
I know.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
我是怕亚拉农孤单
I figured Allanon would get lonely.
而且我发现自己
And it turns out I enjoy
挺喜欢每天直面几次生死的
staring death in the face at least once a day.
你耳朵又红了
Your ears are turning red again.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表