剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I don't understand.
请你告诉我
Please help me understand.
很多年以前 你爷爷
Many years ago, your grandfather,
高尚贤明的艾温坦国王
the noble and wise king Eventine,
委任我首席刑讯官的工作
tasked me with the job of lead interrogator.
从我们的敌人口中榨取情报
It was my solemn duty to extract information
是我义不容辞的职责
from our enemies.
但我并非你的敌人
But I am not your enemy.
不 你是
Oh, but you are.
你们都是
You all are.
战争结束后
And after the war was over,
艾温坦派人来这里找我
Eventine sent men here to find me.
当他们跟我说派肯山根本不存在时
Imagine my surprise when they told me
想想我有多惊讶
Pykon didn't exist.
然后他们杀了我妻子 还要杀我
Then they murdered my wife and attempted to kill me.
我不信你的话
I don't believe you.
我爷爷是一个可敬的人
My grandfather is an honorable man.
-他不会... -随便你相不相信
- He wouldn't... - It doesn't matter what you believe.
我知道真♥相♥是什么
I know the truth.
求求你
Please.
我有任务在身 我要挽救艾尔奎斯圣树
I'm on a mission to save the Ellcrys.
如果我死了 整个世界都会陷入黑暗
If I die, the entire world will fall into darkness.
我已经在黑暗中生活很多年了
I've lived in the darkness for many years.
黑暗才是我的归宿
Darkness is my home.
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 求求你 不要
No, please, no!
半精灵呢
The halfling?
他想逃跑
He tried to leave.
威尔
Wil!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不...
No, no...
乖女孩
Good girl.
不 求求你...
No, please...
加油 孩子
Come on, kid.
就是那样
That's it.
这要插♥进♥你的前脑
For the forebrain.
我把它从鼻孔穿过去 然后用这个
I stick it through the nostril and tap it in
轻轻地把它敲进去
ever so gently with this.
你可以为我生儿育女 做我妻子
You can bear me a child, live as my wife.
就跟麦格的妈妈一样
Just like Mag's mother.
她当时也很害怕
She was scared, too.
但敲过几下之后 她就不哭了
But after a few taps, no more tears.
但你的身体还能很好地生育
But your body will be perfectly functional.
不
No...
别碰她
Leave her alone!
威尔
Wil.
我会给你留一只眼睛 让你看着
I'll leave you one eye so you can watch
我强♥奸♥她
while I ravish her!
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
真不想打断你们的浓情蜜意
Hate to break up the honeymoon,
但我真的很想赶快离开这个鬼地方
but I'd really like to get the hell out of here.
你现在安全了 但我们要离开
You're safe now, but we need to go.
你知道怎么出去吗
You know a way out of here?
好 这边走
All right, this way.
真是要疯了
This is madness.
我们迷路了
We're lost.
我怎么能这么蠢呢
How could I have been so stupid?
我居然相信一个侏儒的话
I can't believe I trusted a Gnome.
我以为我能
I thought I could
弥补没能救到艾尼的过错
redeem myself for failing to protect Aine.
然而杀害他的凶手
Instead, his killer is galloping across
现在正在四境自♥由♥奔驰
the Four Lands to freedom.
我们都辜负了他
We all failed him.
那天晚上一切都变了
Everything changed that night.
是 的确如此
Yes, it did.
我所爱的安德不在了
The Ander I loved disappeared,
他变得酗酒 易怒而多疑
lost in booze and anger and doubt.
但我每天醒来时都希望他能变回来
But I wake every morning hoping he'll return.
萨兰特
Slanter.
你说的对
You were right.
除非亲眼所见 否则我不能相信
I didn't believe until I saw it with my own eyes.
我们死定了
We're doomed.
我们就此别过吧
You'll have to go on foot from here.
你放我走吗
You're letting me go?
人们应该知道接下来要面对什么
People deserve to know what's coming.
趁我还没改变主意 快走吧
Now go, before I change my mind.
面对这种规模的军队 精灵有希望吗
What chance do the Elves have against a force that size?
不知道
I don't know.
但为了世界众族 我们必须面对
But for the sake of all the races, we must face it.
你们要单枪匹马上阵吗
And you would do so alone?
也许这就是我们的命运
Perhaps it's what we deserve.
当我告诉我的部族我的经历时
When I tell my tribe what happened to me,
我会提及你的高尚行为
I will speak of your honor.
下次见面 我们不再是敌人
In another life, we are not enemies.
有缘再见
In another life.
在这后面
Behind there.
一条密道
A siege exit.
这里一定通往外面
This must lead to the pass.
派肯山有一条规矩
I have a rule here at Pykon.
没人能离开
No one leaves.
麦格过来
Mag, come here.
结束了
It's over.
她要跟我们走
She's coming with us.
他们要带我去新家
They're taking me to a new home.
这就是你家
This is your home!
是你的错
You did this.
是你用谎言毒害了她
You poisoned her with your lies!
让她变成跟你一样的骗子
Made her into a deceitful mongrel, like you!
住手
Don't!
不
No!
麦格
Mag...
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
她死了
She's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
来吧
Come on.
帮我一起开门
Help me open this door.
转一下
Turn it.
一起用力
Together. Come on.
一 二
One... two.
来吧 得走了
Come on, we have to go.
那是狂野之地吗
Is that the Wilderun?
直走就是
Damn straight!
开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding me!
那家伙明明被我们炸死了
We blew that thing up!
快 带安波莉出去
Come on! Get Amberle out of here, now!
我们不会丢下你的
We're not leaving you.
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
走
Go!
上吧
Come on!
其他人怎么办
What about the others?
等我们到对面
We'll send it back
再把这东西放回来
once we're on the other side.
准备好了吗
Ready?
出发
Let's go!
克里斯宾
Crispin?
快跑
Run!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救咱们的命
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表