剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
只是为了救你
to save you.
从精灵猎手手里救下你
From the Elf Hunters.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
外面的世界太丑陋了
The world out there is ugly,
相信别人相当于送死
and trusting someone equals death.
我明白
I get it.
我的同伴肯定在找我
My friends'll be looking for me.
我们走散了
We were separated.
好的 我会组织一个搜寻队
Okay, then I'll get a search party together.
现在 虽然我帮你治好了感染
Now, I managed to stop the infection,
但是你失血过多
but you lost a lot of blood.
你需要休息来恢复
You need to rest, heal.
狂野之地不是你一个人能到处乱走的地方
The Wilderun is no place for you to be running around alone.
我可以照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
我丝毫不怀疑这点
I don't doubt that for a second.
但绝对不是以你现在的状态
But not in your condition.
那是什么
What are they anyway?
标志着已知世界和狂野之地交界处的守卫
The Sentinels mark the border between the known world and the Wilderun.
象征至此不归
The point of no return.
真是鼓舞人心
Wow, that's encouraging.
精灵皇族在第一次众族之战后
The Elvin Royal Family commissioned them
修建了它们
after the first War of the Races.
给四境的一份"礼物"
A "Gift" to the Four Lands.
我们新联盟的象征
A symbol of our newly born unity.
但现在呢
But now?
现在我知道了它们不仅意味着边界
Now I know they're more than a border.
同时也警告着不要越过精灵族的领地
They're a warning not to cross the Elves.
听着 精灵们肯定有做得不对的地方
Look, the Elves have certainly made mistakes,
但是我们现在所做的
but what we're doing...
不是为了拯救某个种族
this isn't about saving any one race.
而是拯救我们所有人
This is for every one of us.
而且我认为我们都值得被救赎
And I think we all deserve saving.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
还有
And...
我想告诉你 在派肯山的事我很抱歉
I want you to know I'm sorry about Pykon.
我突然吻了你 这...
That I kissed you like that. It...
我还以为你死了 然后你冲了进来
I thought you were dead and then you ran in
让我如释重负 这实在是...
and I was so relieved, it was...
太棒了
Amazing.
当然 说的不是派肯山
Not Pykon, obviously.
那里简直...疯狂
That was... insane.
我是说那个吻
I mean the kiss.
因为那个吻
Because that kiss...
没什么好道歉的
that was nothing to be sorry for.
威尔 就像你说的
Wil, It's like you said,
我们不能被感情所牵制
we can't let our feelings get in the way.
我得跟你澄清一点
Just so we're clear...
我并没有被感情"牵制"住
my feelings aren't "in the way."
我对你的感情就是激励我前行的动力
My feelings for you are what keeps me going.
快点
Come on.
真高兴在这里见到你们
Fancy meeting you here.
精灵猎手 对吗
Elf Hunters, huh?
你对他们了解 还是不了解
Do you know anything, or not?
我当然了解
Of course, I do.
如果你们想打听精灵猎手
If it's Elf Hunters,
我知道他们的交易地点
I know where they trade.
他在撒谎
He's lying!
他比我们还不清楚埃蕾崔娅的下落
He doesn't know where Eretria is anymore than we do.
我们在这儿就是浪费时间
We're wasting our time here.
怎么
Oh, what?
你们要把我扔在这里等着被巨魔开膛破肚吗
You're gonna leave me here to be gutted by Trolls?
事实上 我们会的
As a matter of fact, I would.
你就应该像肮脏的牲口一样
You deserve to die alone in a cage
孤独地死在笼子里
like the dirty animal you are.
真残忍♥
Harsh.
你在派肯山砍断了绳索
You cut the line at Pykon.
不顾我们的死活
You left us to die!
看起来你们成功活了下来
It looks like you made out okay.
又不是你的功劳
No thanks to you.
走吧
Let's go.
你这个小杂种 你觉得在巨魔发现
Hey, Mongrel, how far you think you're gonna get
这位公主的气味之前
before some Troll picks up
你们能跑多远
the scent of your pretty princess, huh?
我在这儿都能闻到她身上的香气
I can smell her sweetness from here.
动手啊
Do it!
总比被巨魔吃掉的好
It beats getting eaten by Trolls.
来啊
Come on!
要不就放我出去
Or let me loose
我会带你们找到埃蕾崔娅
and I'll take you straight to Eretria.
你发誓你知道她在哪里
Do you swear you know where she is?
以我冰冷的黑暗之心起誓
Cross my cold, black heart.
而且我向来说话算话
And I always keep my word.
你不会信了吧
You can't be serious?
你觉得真这么巧吗
You think this is some coincidence?
他可能已经跟踪我们好几个小时了
He's probably been tracking us for hours.
差不多有一天了
About a day now.
这能怪我吗
Can you really blame me?
尤其在见识了你精灵石的威力之后
After seeing what those Elfstones of yours can do?
如果我们把他放了出来
If we set him free,
那无论他做什么坏事都是我们自作自受
then we deserve whatever it is he does to us.
威尔 如果你有更好的办法
Wil, if you have a better idea,
能让我们不用整夜在巨魔的领地里瞎晃
short of us wandering through Troll territory all night,
那我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
她说的没错
She certainly is.
当然我们不能相信他
Clearly we can't trust him.
但是跟一个非常了解这片树林的人在一起
But with someone who actually knows these woods,
我们才有可能找到埃蕾崔娅
we actually stand a chance of finding Eretria.
人们都说 过去的人类是好战之徒
We were taught Humans were warmongers,
意图毁灭世界
intent on destroying the world.
但是人类不止这一面
But Human-kind was more than that.
人类充满好奇 富有同情心
It was curious and compassionate,
甚至极富才华
brilliant even.
我们用玻璃建造了宏伟的城市
I mean, we built great glass cites
还造出了去星星上的机器
and machines that allowed us to travel to the stars.
听起来像睡前故事
Sounds like a bedtime story.
不 那是精灵让我们这么想的
No, that is what the Elves want us to believe.
你所见的是众多聚居区中的第一个
What you see here is the first of many colonies,
人类的聚居区 都联合到一起
Human colonies, all coming together
开启人类的新纪♥元♥
to usher in a new era of man.
人类 巨魔 精灵 侏儒
Human, Troll, Elf, Gnome.
都是动物
They're all animals.
单靠读书和烤馅饼
And reading books and baking pies
是无法保证任何人安全的
isn't gonna keep anyone safe.
是啊 说得对
Yeah, you're right.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们刚来此安家落户时
So, when we settled here,
曾惨遭巨魔侵袭
we were overrun by Trolls.
第一天晚上我们就失去了一半的人
We lost half our people in the first night.
也有妇女和孩子 那是一场杀戮
Women, children. It was a bloodletting.
那为什么还待在这
Then why stay?
我已经厌倦了逃跑
I was tired of running.
而且我在这里看见了未来
And I saw a future here.
通过谈判达到的未来
One that could be negotiated.
和巨魔谈判吗
With the Trolls?
停战协议充其量只挡得了一时
Well, our truce is tentative at best.
想要活命不能只依靠...希望
Keeping us alive requires more than just... hope.
那靠什么
What is it?
他们把这个叫做枪
They called it a gun.
我从一个老追踪者那里买♥♥了几把
I bought a couple off an old Tracker.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表